Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    Oz Jammer said:

Got mine yesterday in Melbourne
    Rearviewmirror and Devil Doll

Wow. Very Nice.
  • Options
    MS173299MS173299 Posts: 34
    edited May 2015
    Tres. Mts. and light blue Fixer in Ontario.

Was hoping for LD, Avocado or Riot Act, but not too bad.
    Post edited by MS173299 on
  • Options
    kasedougkasedoug The Golden State Posts: 2,898
    MS173299 said:

That blue Fixer can probably go a long way towards getting you one of the LPs you were looking for.

• Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    MS173299 said:

Yeah, not too bad :)
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    dugangsxrdugangsxr Covington KY Posts: 674
    edited May 2015
    This is a great thread, it would be awesome if they did a round two. I'm sure they have plenty of vinyl to do it again. They had a second round for the mystery box. All we can do is hope for anyone mystery vinyl or hope they keep this up every year.
    Post edited by dugangsxr on
    Paul D.
  • Options
    iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,549
    Just got back from a trip and received Moonlander and orange Fixer. Was hoping for Mad Season purple or Sevens but can't complain.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Just got back from a trip and received Moonlander and orange Fixer. Was hoping for Mad Season purple or Sevens but can't complain.

Orange fixer can probably get you a Sevens...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,731

PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

Just received red LB and No Jeremy here in Ireland.. Have both already (LB not in red though).. Ah well, it was worth the gamble i guess.. Was hoping for a PJ20, Lost Dogs or basically something i dont already own.. Maybe next time ;)

The red LB is amazing for trading though. It's going for $200+ on the secondary market. You could probably trade it for PJ20 if you wanted to, or make it a big part of a trade for Lost Dogs. You scored. :)
    It is ???
    Last time I looked, yeah. Crazy, eh?
    Granted many sold on ebay for $200 by that seller with 11 of them back in March, the red LB has been going for anywhere between $150 - $180 and with all the new ones hitting open air I'd expect this price to drop even more. Personal opinion only but a red LB is nowhere near the value of a PJ20 or Vault 3.
    That seller had like 30 copies, I dunno I just see the red as incredibly 'regular' - its out there in great supply. The mispressings didn't help which ensured a ton more were printed - blacks were replaced for reds, and all in all reds were available all over.

I don't see the red as really that sought after either these days, don't see many people ISO. Don't get me wrong - it looks great and is a cool record, but the demand for it was wiped out by a huge supply which is in many ways a good thing as more people have access to them
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,703
    pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

pdalowsky said:

PJ_Soul said:

Just received red LB and No Jeremy here in Ireland.. Have both already (LB not in red though).. Ah well, it was worth the gamble i guess.. Was hoping for a PJ20, Lost Dogs or basically something i dont already own.. Maybe next time ;)

The red LB is amazing for trading though. It's going for $200+ on the secondary market. You could probably trade it for PJ20 if you wanted to, or make it a big part of a trade for Lost Dogs. You scored. :)
    It is ???
    Last time I looked, yeah. Crazy, eh?
    Granted many sold on ebay for $200 by that seller with 11 of them back in March, the red LB has been going for anywhere between $150 - $180 and with all the new ones hitting open air I'd expect this price to drop even more. Personal opinion only but a red LB is nowhere near the value of a PJ20 or Vault 3.
    That seller had like 30 copies, I dunno I just see the red as incredibly 'regular' - its out there in great supply. The mispressings didn't help which ensured a ton more were printed - blacks were replaced for reds, and all in all reds were available all over.

I don't see the red as really that sought after either these days, don't see many people ISO. Don't get me wrong - it looks great and is a cool record, but the demand for it was wiped out by a huge supply which is in many ways a good thing as more people have access to them
    Don't ever see it on the bay though

Kearnsy
  • Options
    Spoonman110Spoonman110 Winnipeg Posts: 348
    Anyone looking to trade for a Live on 10 Legs LP?

Fargo, ND 6/15/03 Winnipeg, MB 9/8/05 St Paul, MN 6/27/06 Chicago, IL 8/5/07 East Troy, WI 9/3/11, 9/4/11 Winnipeg, MB 9/17/11 Chicago, IL 7/19/13 St Paul, MN 10/19/14 Miami, FL 04/09/16 Tampa, FL 04/11/16 Fenway 1 & 2 08/05/16, 08/07/16Wrigley 1 & 2 08/18/18, 08/20/18Oakland 1 & 2 05/12/22, 05/13/22

• Options
    insert thisinsert this Posts: 290
    LOTL & 03 Xmas single. Have both but was a lot of fun :-)
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    Waiting, watching the clock in Germany...
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,983
    Anyone looking to trade for a black Lightning Bolt? Cant ask for more than a Backspacer i know so here´s to that!

Black LB for Black Backspacer....come on anyone ? :)
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    jaykay20 said:

Waiting, watching the clock in Germany...

I have also recieved nothing yet, Netherlands.
  • Options
    jeff2040jeff2040 Des Moines, IA Posts: 1,590
    I would be interested in a black PJ20 if someone who already had one got a second. PM me if you are looking to get rid of one!
    Sometimes you find yourself
    Having to put all your faith
    In no faith
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    It is pretty odd that parcels are yet to arrive in Netherlands/Belgium/Germany.
    Over a week after the UK and it looked like ours came via Belgium!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    dottles said:

Our customs are lazy as fuck, I can tell you that.
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136

dottles said:

Our customs are lazy as fuck, I can tell you that.
    Haha! Those in the UK aren't great usually, though we did escape import charges this time!
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    reisgerichtreisgericht Posts: 90
    I'm sure it's customs... I just got my poster today which I ordered two weeks before the mystery vinyl. It was checked by customs.
  • Options
    bjornstigenbjornstigen Posts: 29
    Avocado and Devil Doll! Happy camper! :)
    Mr Bjornstigen
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

Avocado and Devil Doll! Happy camper! :)

cool :triumph:
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,319
    A little silver lining.

Originally I got a black RNDM and a No More 7". My wife only got a RNDM (no 7"). She e-mailed 10c about the missing 7" and it arrived today. Orange Fixer. Not too shabby. I'm still not enthused about 10's lack of randomizing the packages (hence most people in my town got rndm's), but one thing they do well is service recovery. When they make a mistake they always go above and beyond.
  • Options
    reisgerichtreisgericht Posts: 90
    ITW & Not for you landed in Austria today, no customs charge. Already had the single and the reissue of ITW - I hope this one has the extra No More single - do all of these have them, I didn't have time to check.

I love ITW, but as I already had a copy this is more like a consolation prize (instead of a big win or big loss), so I'm ok with it.

Thanks 10C, it was a lot of fun and suspense, will do it again!
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,983

I love ITW, but as I already had a copy this is more like a consolation prize (instead of a big win or big loss), so I'm ok with it.

PM Sent
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946
    Zod said:

A little silver lining.

Originally I got a black RNDM and a No More 7". My wife only got a RNDM (no 7"). She e-mailed 10c about the missing 7" and it arrived today. Orange Fixer. Not too shabby. I'm still not enthused about 10's lack of randomizing the packages (hence most people in my town got rndm's), but one thing they do well is service recovery. When they make a mistake they always go above and beyond.

Glad to hear they gave you one you could use to help in trading for something you want!
  • Options
    one_stoneone_stone Posts: 291

ITW & Not for you landed in Austria today, no customs charge. Already had the single and the reissue of ITW - I hope this one has the extra No More single - do all of these have them, I didn't have time to check.

Thanks 10C, it was a lot of fun and suspense, will do it again!

Have also received ITW and no jeremy in Austria today - haven't had the ITW yet so pretty happy about it ... and the ITW came with the bonus Single :)
  • Options
    Still nothing lol.
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    edited May 2015

Still nothing lol.

Nothing here, too. How many Bennys showed up by now? I know of three (USA, Canada, Netherlands). If that is right, the odds are growing, JustaPJFan ;)
    Edit: What is the number of the third Benny in the Netherlands? Would be interesting to know.
    Post edited by jaykay20 on
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,319
    edited May 2015

Glad to hear they gave you one you could use to help in trading for something you want!

Maybe. Truth is my collection is pretty solid. Things I don't have a pretty rare and probably more valuable than an orange fixer :) Coloured PJ20, Original Soldier Field Vinyl, White Backspacer. The coloured PJ20 was the one I really wanted from the mystery vinyl (which is probably why I was so bummed to find out they never shipped any outside the US). The Orange Fixer was the only thing we received that we didn't have in our collection (which is pretty cool, considering the odds of us getting something we didn't have).
    Post edited by Zod on
  • Options
    Nothing yet again. The wait goes on. The mystery lives.