Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • There is a town called dildo?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    There is also a town in the US named Sugartit.

There is a town called dildo?

I want one. Do they make one with a San Fran Giants logo?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

There is a town called dildo?

Yup, sure is.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Ha! If I drove past that sign it would end up in my house
  • Ani blocker
    Is that they same as putting Ani "behind bars"?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Ha! If I drove past that sign it would end up in my house

My favorite part is that if you read the towns in order it actually makes sense and is cohesive. Also that the government purposefully put " after the 12. Woohoo Canada.

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Pennsylvania towns:

Intercourse, Bird-in-Hand and in between the two lies Paradise. Look at a map east of Lancaster and you'll find these gems
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    i dont understand half the talk that goes on in these threads
    all i understand and see is yes the paradise bit
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Ha! If I drove past that sign it would end up in my house

Don't forget to grab the sign behind it: "Inn By The Bay, Dildo B & B."
    ELITIST FUK
    I wonder if the wake up call at Dildo B & B is someone poking you with something
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I wonder if the wake up call at Dildo B & B is someone poking you with something

I believe the "alarm" is set on vibrate.
    ELITIST FUK
  • JWPearl said:

i dont understand half the talk that goes on in these threads
    all i understand and see is yes the paradise bit

Ha -- yes I hope we all understand that in between Bird-In-Hand (and 2 in the bush, naturally) and Intercourse lies Paradise.
    So, F Me In The Brain...any chance you'll be posting a running commentary on your Eagles' concert experience? Something tells me that you + many drinks + the Eagles = hilarious posts.
    ELITIST FUK
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited July 2015
    Haha, I will see about that. Set relaying the Eagles is sort of anti-climactic. If I look on Setlist.fm they play pretty much the same songs in mostly the same order every night. Think they are too fucking old to try and pull a Pearl Jam.
    Would be cool if I knew how to post pictures here from my phone (now I send to my latop and can do from there) and I could photo document a degenerate's evening in Atlantic City. (Which is a very degenerate place.)
    I will try to give some mini-tour-stop in Atlantic City updates prior to going all Joe Batts Arm on Shaturday.
    Pretty sure this is how things will go:
    Cutting out early from work
    Train Ride to AC
    Pre-show drinking & steak eating at fancy old dining locale & boardwalk prior to show
    Old ass Eagles fans losing their minds (this is how 20 year olds think of us PJ fans)
    Old ass Eagles fans sitting through the show softly singing 'Take it Easy' = losing their minds
    Playing drunken craps @ Caesars Palace post show
    Boardwalk Pizza
    Taxi Ride home trying to gather myself to find out about Joe Batts Arm and Tickle Cove
    Passing Out In The Taxi

Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    No need to post set list, just a running commentary on the night will do. There's the show you pay for, and then there's the show you didn't pay for...I'm more interested in the show you didn't pay for. Plus, you drinking and posting is great entertainment.:smiley:
    ELITIST FUK
    I was running down the road
    Trying to lookin' my load
    I got 7 women on my mind

4 that want to own me
    2 that want to stone me
    1 says she's a friend of mine

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Yeah we have been pumping Eagles the last few weeks and I gotta say, as much as I listened to them growing up (everyone did, right? Their Greatest Hits is a top 5 selling album of all time) and know most of the songs/lyrics they just don't rock. Soft rock is nice in the background but if I am going to listen to music it has to rock.

Posting is better than taking videos.
    I made myself stop taking videos when drinking about 6-7 years ago. Dialing/Texting/Posting seems to work just fine and there is limited proof afterword.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Omg!! Good ghjbb all I have planned today is to buy a new washer machine, and go to work! I have 4 pages to catch up on!! ( sniff sniff.. Ya'll made me proud just now!! I just had a teeny tiny flashback to the days when you couldn't BLINK in these boards; for fear of missing the action!!)
    You really must post some drunk posts while at the Eagles for our enjoyment. I will be home almost for sure like a loser, stoned out of my gord stairing at chocolate covered twinkies I can't eat and could use a distraction.

First workout with the almost steroids today. I told the wife if she is tagging along she has to take her own car. From what I read first time with this supplement it actually feels like being on the juice. Everyone said enjoy it as your body settles into the supplement and it works but you don't get that He-Man feeling after the first couple of times. First time is supposed to be mega intense. People were saying they added 30 pounds to their normal bench press that first time. I'm doing me some regular bench, inverted bench and then some with a downward bench as my warm up. 3 hour marathon workout will be my Friday afternoon enjoyment.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

No martinis just small vodka rocks lovelies for a Thursday evening. Catching The Eagles at Boardwalk Hall tomorrow night, my wife knows their stage manager. Massive drinks in atlantic city and taxi home (they want $400 to stay at caesars) -- what could possibly go wrong? Oh yeah, taking in laws on double date as a thank you for all of their help with the baby in the last year. Nothing says thank you like taking them to see their favorite band and making them endure a 3 martini dinner at The Knife & Fork Inn before the show.
    Will Joe Batts Arm get stuck in Tickle Cove?

Love the Dukes of Hazard type ending in this post!!
    lol, caught up now. Taking a bit if a working break. I'mma be washing clothes by hang in the bay if ya need me..
  • You really must post some drunk posts while at the Eagles for our enjoyment. I will be home almost for sure like a loser, stoned out of my gord stairing at chocolate covered twinkies I can't eat and could use a distraction.

First workout with the almost steroids today. I told the wife if she is tagging along she has to take her own car. From what I read first time with this supplement it actually feels like being on the juice. Everyone said enjoy it as your body settles into the supplement and it works but you don't get that He-Man feeling after the first couple of times. First time is supposed to be mega intense. People were saying they added 30 pounds to their normal bench press that first time. I'm doing me some regular bench, inverted bench and then some with a downward bench as my warm up. 3 hour marathon workout will be my Friday afternoon enjoyment.

Wow 3 hours. I haven't had a 3 hour straight physical activity with anything since I was in high school and on all of the sports teams. (If you dont count drug fueled sex, lol) My sister is a work out freak too. Admirable thing. Enjoy the feeling of the juice!

I imagine it will be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6Hk4vlrnQ
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    edited July 2015

I imagine it will be like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hs6Hk4vlrnQ

:rofl: I LOVE Tyrone!!
    So not exactly how I pictured it but the best I could do with the tools I had.

• :clap:
    I don't think we can do that on a mug or bumper sticker as his gear isnt that advanced. I know a place that will t-shirts cheap we can do this on.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle