2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

We're getting way ahead of ourselves. There's still parts of Canada we need to destroy

Very true, we're in Newfie territory now, it's about to get crazy.

It's time to ROCK The Rock. :rock_on:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Tickle Cove. :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    ^^^
    That smiley seems like she's into kinky stuff
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

^^^

An invitation maybe to try your new tickle move. Are there any smileys that make the O face?
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

^^^

An invitation maybe to try your new tickle move. Are there any smileys that make the O face?
    :monkey:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• ^^^

:open_mouth:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    NOTICE: All attendees and participants for all stops in NFLD must be screeched in prior to their first show to be able to join in the festivities. Failure to do so will result immediate removal from grounds and banishment from the rest of the NFLD shows.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I'm sleeping in the bathroom, the door locks, and I won't have to wait for anybody that may have passed out and locked everybody else out.

I have a tarp to lay across the floor...it's probably sticky and crusty.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Screeched? People yell at me? Thanks for the warning...I would have ended up junk punching someone for that. I don't need to be banned from another Canadian town.
    ELITIST FUK

NOTICE: All attendees and participants for all stops in NFLD must be screeched in prior to their first show to be able to join in the festivities. Failure to do so will result immediate removal from grounds and banishment from the rest of the NFLD shows.

I don't know if you mean screened or screeched. The in following screeched is what is throwing me off. Screeched if that is what you mean definitely works for these shows.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    RKCNDY said:

I'm sleeping in the bathroom, the door locks, and I won't have to wait for anybody that may have passed out and locked everybody else out.

Be careful in the bathrooms. Someone amongst us like to do upper deckers so it may smell despite how many times you flush.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

Be careful in the bathrooms. Someone amongst us like to do upper deckers so it may smell despite how many times you flush.
    yeah, but if I call dibs on it and run in there before *ahem* "they" get there, I should be good.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • There will now be screeching so that there junk punching. That shit is funny. (As long as it is not me getting junk punched)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

There will now be screeching so that there junk punching. That shit is funny. (As long as it is not me getting junk punched)

Can we introduce atomic wedgies as well? Only issue is the guys are bottomless so I guess it has to be done to the ladies.

I had to look up screeching on urban dictionary. I have never heard that one before.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

There will now be screeching so that there junk punching. That shit is funny. (As long as it is not me getting junk punched)

Can we introduce atomic wedgies as well? Only issue is the guys are bottomless so I guess it has to be done to the ladies.

I had to look up screeching on urban dictionary. I have never heard that one before.
    You're assuming the ladies will be wearing underwear.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

You're assuming the ladies will be wearing underwear.
    Damn, fatal flaw in my logic. This works out better.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Upper deckers are always funny
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    We have to explain the simplest of things to them, don't we?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

We have to explain the simplest of things to them, don't we?
    Yup, and it's a little disappointing that a bunch of degenerates didnt know about screeching in *sigh*.

Take a shot of some kind of alcohol and kiss a fish in the Ani. Its not our fault if we don't get the Canadian slang. Here we just call that a normal Thursday night.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Thank you for the explanation. So Screech is a shot of rum. Ok, no problem. Then kiss the ass of a puffin? Is he the one buying me the drink first?
    ELITIST FUK

Take a shot of some kind of alcohol and kiss a fish in the Ani. Its not our fault if we don't get the Canadian slang. Here we just call that a normal Thursday night.

A puffin, Ani - it's a bird. I thought you of all people might appreciate that part of the ceremony.
    I was going with the cod but puffin works as well. We don't have much wild life here except coyotes and bugs.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

A puffin, Ani - it's a bird. I thought you of all people might appreciate that part of the ceremony.
    He's not wrong, depends on what part of Newfoundland but kissing the cod is part of the ceremony.

He's not wrong, depends on what part of Newfoundland but kissing the cod is part of the ceremony.
    Yes, the cod is traditional but I'm not sure they kiss it in the ani.

That's just his own special twist on the ceremony.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

As long as he is a gentleman and kisses it on the mouth first, not the other way around.

SD48277 said:

As long as he is a gentleman and kisses it on the mouth first, not the other way around.
    Knowing him, he'll probably try to slip in a little tongue.
    ELITIST FUK