Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

I think he would have been fine. I mean really I think he pulled out way to early.

That's what she said.
    ELITIST FUK
  • I think he would have been fine. I mean really I think he pulled out way to early.

Ha-ha!

Was following Ani's lead on trying to be a bit more vague in the reference to something.

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

I think he would have been fine. I mean really I think he pulled out way to early.

Ha-ha!

Was following Ani's lead on trying to be a bit more vague in the reference to something.

I'm sorry you were following the lead of someone named Ani and trying to be a bit more vague? You were vague, it was three letters. You were talking about a cash withdrawal machine right??? :wink:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

Ha-ha!

I'm sorry you were following the lead of someone named Ani and trying to be a bit more vague? You were vague, it was three letters. You were talking about a cash withdrawal machine right??? :wink:
    Hey hey hey. I am like a Svengali. Haven't you read, I am a true american hero. I will lead you down the right path in life to true happiness.

I am thinking tonight is first nut check night after the wifeys acting up yesterday.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Ha-ha!

Hey hey hey. I am like a Svengali. Haven't you read, I am a true american hero. I will lead you down the right path in life to true happiness.

I am thinking tonight is first nut check night after the wifeys acting up yesterday.
    You better be nice to her before she does that. Or she'll be checking to make sure they're there so she can forcibly remove them.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Ha-ha!

You better be nice to her before she does that. Or she'll be checking to make sure they're there so she can forcibly remove them.
    You have a good point. I finally got her to agree to let me take her 'real' camping in a couple of weeks. The camping where your toilet is a hole in the ground and you have what you take. No civilization close by. She suprised me with a new big knife to take that she picked up from walmart when getting fishing licenses. She's worried about coyotes and other wild life. I think that knife is in her nightstand at the moment. Note to self, hide that knife first.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I think he would have been fine. I mean really I think he pulled out way to early.

Ha-ha!

Exactly right!
    See I told you, you pulled out to soon.

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Oh how this made me laugh!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

Ha-ha!

She suprised me with a new big knife to take that she picked up from walmart when getting fishing licenses. She's worried about coyotes and other wild life. I think that knife is in her nightstand at the moment. Note to self, hide that knife first.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    If we ever take the Tour international I found the first stop =)
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muff,_County_Donegal
    Where this is located.
    http://www.muffdivingclub.ie/

Empty needs to plan the next set of stops with this number 1. I want to go muff diving.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Who is ready to be blown in blow me down. I know I am ready.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Who is ready to be blown in blow me down. I know I am ready.

I know I am
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hi!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Hi!

We'll blow me down, look who it is
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

pretty sure I found the offi-cal wine for Degenerate-a-Palooza:

photo IMG_0641_zpsj927cbfm.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    That's Ani's bottle.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

That's Ani's bottle.

don't go there :nuh_uh:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    You notice there are no wine glasses in the photo. When it comes to degenerate wine drinking you take it right from the starfish.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You notice there are no wine glasses in the photo. When it comes to degenerate wine drinking you take it right from the starfish.

:tired_face:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    the package in the background...does it say "animal dried"? and that black strap...nevermind, I don't want to know.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    SD48277 said:

That's Ani's bottle.

Swallowed Whole
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• RKCNDY said:

the package in the background...does it say "animal dried"? and that black strap...nevermind, I don't want to know.

:rofl:
    That is right where I went too.
    Rob, wtf is that strap for? Is there some....wait, nevermind, I dont want to know either, she is right.
    It looks like one of those old people extra long shoe horns, didn't know you needed those to put crocks on.
    At least that is what I am going to tell my self so I can sleep tonight.

It looks like one of those old people extra long shoe horns, didn't know you needed those to put crocks on.

Shoe horn is close but just not for shoes. Its for fitting something else into another space. It is Ani wine after all.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    ^^

Ouch
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Shoe horn is close but just not for shoes. Its for fitting something else into another space. It is Ani wine after all.

That just sounds wretched!!
    I'm reporting all of you to the mods.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12