Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I don't mind slipping a little tongue but not into fishy smelling crevices. If the fish promises to wash up first then yes.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Take a shot of some kind of alcohol and kiss a fish in the Ani. Its not our fault if we don't get the Canadian slang. Here we just call that a normal Thursday night.

A puffin, Ani - it's a bird. I thought you of all people might appreciate that part of the ceremony.
    He's not wrong, depends on what part of Newfoundland but kissing the cod is part of the ceremony.
    Yes, the cod is traditional but I'm not sure they kiss it in the ani.
    That's just his own special twist on the ceremony.
    As long as he is a gentleman and kisses it on the mouth first, not the other way around.
    Knowing him, he'll probably try to slip in a little tongue.
    :rofl:
    So many things I want to say, must restrain myself, need to keep thread open.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

I don't mind slipping a little tongue but not into fishy smelling crevices. If the fish promises to wash up first then yes.

If anything, the cod should be concerned about your fishy smell.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

My wife would be offended. She does not have a fishy smell that was transferred to me. She is a lady.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

SD48277 said:

My wife would be offended. She does not have a fishy smell that was transferred to me. She is a lady.
    My apologies. I never intended to insult your lovely wife.
    ELITIST FUK
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Is this the newest member of the entourage?
    ELITIST FUK
    Her name is goldie hahn and she loves trouser trout as her diet. She is coming to all the Newfie shows.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Kinda looks like her.
    One vodka.....two vodka....three vodka, four.

Going out with the wife tomorrow so I better stop at 4.

Commercial just on for Christian mingle.com
    Wonder if they've heard of screeching?
    May the flying spaghetti monster give them peace and guide them. (To discoveries that we degenerates make every day)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Her name is goldie hahn and she loves trouser trout as her diet. She is coming to all the Newfie shows.

:lol:

Kinda looks like her.
    One vodka.....two vodka....three vodka, four.

Going out with the wife tomorrow so I better stop at 4.

Commercial just on for Christian mingle.com
    Wonder if they've heard of screeching?
    May the flying spaghetti monster give them peace and guide them. (To discoveries that we degenerates make every day)

Bullshit, you're drinking martinis
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • No martinis just small vodka rocks lovelies for a Thursday evening. Catching The Eagles at Boardwalk Hall tomorrow night, my wife knows their stage manager. Massive drinks in atlantic city and taxi home (they want $400 to stay at caesars) -- what could possibly go wrong? Oh yeah, taking in laws on double date as a thank you for all of their help with the baby in the last year. Nothing says thank you like taking them to see their favorite band and making them endure a 3 martini dinner at The Knife & Fork Inn before the show.
    Will Joe Batts Arm get stuck in Tickle Cove?
    I got two more days until I can have me some beers.

I got a new pre-workout suplement that has quite a few steroid pre-cursers in it. Nothing really bad. It is banned by MLB and NFL though. I got this one off amazon after a lot of research. No alcohol allowed when using it. I hope they mean only on workout days as I don't workout on Saturdays. I hit a plateau and need a push as I stopped gaining weight and am not progressing as well as I was. I have the wife watching my balls extra close to make sure they don't shrink. It will earn her an extra degenerate point.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Can't lie, this line made me laugh

"Will Joe Batts Arm get stuck in Tickle Cove?"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• On that note I want to take steroids too. (If I tell her it is a +1 she might......nah that won't work for me)
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited July 2015
    Tickle Cove rocks. I'm stuck watching Continuum which at least is a Canadian show
    Fuck it , Tickle Cove is making me drink number 5.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    I love when F Me In The Brain drinks. Can't wait to crash at his house.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

I can't wait for him to keyboard mumble
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• I usually don't drink. Its this tour and the Canadian leg. Like the All Encompassing Trip book itself....and you crazy people
    Or not.
    We'll see how tomorrow turns out. I'm all talk when it comes to my bride...I'll probably give her parents that Peaceful Even Feeling tomorrow night at The Eagles even if I'm bombed. (Even if they drive me nuts)
    Women have that power over us men. Just not fair.
    Is anyone else celebrating Tickle me Cove tonight? Where are the shots?
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited July 2015

SD48277 said:

I can't wait for him to keyboard mumble
    Wordthatgetspeoplebanned :bee:

On that note I want to take steroids too. (If I tell her it is a +1 she might......nah that won't work for me)

Its all how you package it. I just made up some BS that it is supposed to be safe but that I am concerned. These companies aren't regulated well and some put other substances in they don't disclose to make it work better so you buy more. The best way to make sure all is well is by making sure the nuts don't shrink. Then once she is down there tell her she might as well make herself usefull. If that doesn't work tell her you learned a new trick called the 'tickle cove' you want to show her but she needs to get you in the mood. I will let you know how it works in next Saturday when its time for the 'first inspection'. Although now I think about she should do a pre-inspection this Saturday for scientific purposes to make sure she is familiar with the specimen. I put inspections on alcohol nights to up my chances.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Hahahaha. You, sir, are a true American hero.
  • I'm gonna put some crocs on and dance around to some Ween
    edited July 2015

I'm gonna put some crocs on and dance around to some Ween

No you sir are the hero. Sounds like a truly degenerate evening. My wife is watching something on HBO yawning and will be asleep before the kids go to bed. My evening will be watching the last True Detective I have been saving. The wife can't keep up with it so I left her behind on that show.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

I usually don't drink. Its this tour and the Canadian leg. Like the All Encompassing Trip book itself....and you crazy people
    Or not.
    We'll see how tomorrow turns out. I'm all talk when it comes to my bride...I'll probably give her parents that Peaceful Even Feeling tomorrow night at The Eagles even if I'm bombed. (Even if they drive me nuts)
    Women have that power over us men. Just not fair.
    Is anyone else celebrating Tickle me Cove tonight? Where are the shots?

You're going to see The Eagles? You have my sympathy. You will need to be bombed.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • I keep thinking of the scene where The Dude says that he hates the Eagles. I know all of their words but I'm not a big fan. The in laws are so we are happy to give them the royal treatment to a concert but I will be tanked, no doubt
    Grew up listening to them and have ridiculous seats...will be bombed and I can go gambling afterword. Not too shabby!
    Do you watch Continuum? I'm on a binge.
    Tickle Cove rocks
  • I'm gonna put some crocs on and dance around to some Ween

No you sir are the hero. Sounds like a truly degenerate evening. My wife is watching something on HBO yawning and will be asleep before the kids go to bed. My evening will be watching the last True Detective I have been saving. The wife can't keep up with it so I left her behind on that show.
    As my father was dying we had many conversations and he taught me the secret to his life. I feel like I can have it all. I can be a degenerate you know what and I can still lead a good life.
    Or so I think...
    You bet your ass the Canadian Tour rocks. We know how to do it up in style. You better do it right in Tickle Cove if you want to have a good time in Blow Me Down next week. We have three days there and the only way your going to have fun then is if you tickle the Cove right tonight. :wink:

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Blow Me Now please. Error...Down.
    3 days in blow me down. That is like your birthday, anniversary and new years all happening in a row.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    All I can say is next Canadian tour is going to be slightly less biased towards the boys. But that does explain why there isn't a stop in Dildo this time around, something tells me Empty may have felt threatened.