Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    WTF happened. Boomer took one look at me when I walked in, put his head down in shame and walked away so sadly. There is a pair of goats dressed in lingerie passed out in the master bedroom. The kiddie pool that was filled with vasoline (I don't want to know what is in it now) was supposed to stay outside, not end up next to my bed. I assume that is empty passed out with his head in the kiddie pool and one hand on each goats ass.

WTF is that smell? Someone better get me a strohs quick.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    cdysinge said:

WTF happened. Boomer took one look at me when I walked in, put his head down in shame and walked away so sadly. There is a pair of goats dressed in lingerie passed out in the master bedroom. The kiddie pool that was filled with vasoline (I don't want to know what is in it now) was supposed to stay outside, not end up next to my bed. I assume that is empty passed out with his head in the kiddie pool and one hand on each goats ass.

On my way...they didn't have strohs....I'm assuming natty light will do.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Hey, I found some room behind a bookcase...there's a LOT of interesting stuff in there....
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    C'mon little goats....it's almost dinner time.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    imalive said:

cdysinge said:

WTF are all of you doing at my house already and how did you get in. I'm still at work. Fuck you all for starting without me. I'm also really scared about what is happening at my house right now. I hope Boomer is keeping law and order.

last I saw boomer, some goat was trying to mount him...
    :rofl:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    imalive said:

cdysinge said:

WTF are all of you doing at my house already and how did you get in. I'm still at work. Fuck you all for starting without me. I'm also really scared about what is happening at my house right now. I hope Boomer is keeping law and order.

last I saw boomer, some goat was trying to mount him...
    :rofl:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Natty Light, Busch Ice, Milwaukees best. Really doesnt matter.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited May 2015
    cdysinge said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Natty Light, Busch Ice, Milwaukees best. Really doesnt matter.
    This party has been cancelled due to shitty beer.

edit - American beer
  • Options
    Its too late to cancel. The degenerates started and got f'd up before I even got here. This is what I came home to:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    cdysinge said:

Boomer is keeping thugs in line..

Well mid post.. ^^^ I got the call that my boss died. So my party plans got shot in the foot. Hope everyone had a great time! Sorry I had to miss the rest of it..
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Its too late to cancel. The degenerates started and got f'd up before I even got here. This is what I came home to:

the Cheerios were good but your milk was spoilt.....so I had another bowl with natty light.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Who came up with this schedule? Off to Maine I guess. Boomer, hop in
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Boomer is on board. I will be right behind you once I get the mess cleaned up. What place is being destroyed next?

Also, to the person who pooped in the toilet tank instead of the bowl that was not cool.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,802
    cdysinge said:

Boomer is on board. I will be right behind you once I get the mess cleaned up. What place is being destroyed next?

Also, to the person who pooped in the toilet tank instead of the bowl that was not cool.

Oops
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

cdysinge said:

Oops
    :lol:

The old Upper Decker
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    Has anyone seen a turtle wandering around? I strapped a go-pro to his back yesterday and let him go...there is gonna be a lot of good footage on that bad boy.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Has anyone seen a turtle wandering around? I strapped a go-pro to his back yesterday and let him go...there is gonna be a lot of good footage on that bad boy.

good footage of people's shoes.....I had on my green crocs.....turtle seemed to like them.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I imagine there was a lot of activity, as the day wore on, that occurred at the floor level. I also angled the camera up so there is bound to be something interesting on it. Trying to get enough footage for a compilation DVD of the tour by the time we're done.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Also I'm skipping Maine, I can thank Stephen King for that *shudder* never want to go to that state.

• Options

I imagine there was a lot of activity, as the day wore on, that occurred at the floor level. I also angled the camera up so there is bound to be something interesting on it. Trying to get enough footage for a compilation DVD of the tour by the time we're done.

Thanks for the camera tilt, someone wasn't wearing underwear :mrgreen:

Also I'm skipping Maine, I can thank Stephen King for that *shudder* never want to go to that state.

are you a witch?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

are you a witch?
    I would say probably not, but as someone who has never had single cat dislike me it can't be ruled out. My sister says I am.

But no my real problem with Maine is that I'm pretty sure it is a portal to the realm of evil...and I'm just gonna nope the fuck away from there.

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

Crotch shot compilation? (try saying that three times fast)
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options

are you a witch?
    I would say probably not, but as someone who has never had single cat dislike me it can't be ruled out. My sister says I am.

But no my real problem with Maine is that I'm pretty sure it is a portal to the realm of evil...and I'm just gonna nope the fuck away from there.
    In this event doesn't it being a realm to evil make it that much more fun. This is degenerate palooza after all.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

are you a witch?

In this event doesn't it being a realm to evil make it that much more fun. This is degenerate palooza after all.

Normally I would say yes, but unfortunately I read a lot of King novels before I even hit my teens and I want no part of that kind of evil and it is burned into my brain.
    SD48277 said:

Is there any better kind of compilation for a bunch of degenerates??????

• Options
    How is Boomer doing on the drive? Hopefully he is filling you in on all the degenerate fun that was had. He told me a few things about the PJ Ladies that will shock you. I never did hear how the manscaping booth went.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Boomer told me some shit :lol:

Some of you people, damn....

He told me about the goat mounting him and he said the goat was just having fun. He also said there was someone watching them. Said all he could see was a shadow. The only thing he knew was the person creeping was wearing green crocs.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    And was humming the theme to this old house. Don't forget that part as he told me that story as well.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

I couldn't say it twice.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

He told me about the goat mounting him and he said the goat was just having fun. He also said there was someone watching them. Said all he could see was a shadow. The only thing he knew was the person creeping was wearing green crocs.

did that person have pants on?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

did that person have pants on?
    Trying to Jedi mind trick me I see...
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead