Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    I'm not a guy.. So no circle jerkin going on here..so I have no idea, but am curious too.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

In the interest of fairness if the girls are going topless the boys should be pantsless.

Fair is fair.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,664
    cdysinge said:

In the interest of fairness if the girls are going topless the boys should be pantsless.

Fair is fair.

Says dirk diggler.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    On my way to the show.

I didn't pack pants
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Where is it actually being held at? I think we could jump the fences at Ak-Chin pavillion which would work. Or we can break into the Cardinals stadium. It looks like a bag of jiffy pop which seems fitting.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Where is it actually being held at? I think we could jump the fences at Ak-Chin pavillion which would work. Or we can break into the Cardinals stadium. It looks like a bag of jiffy pop which seems fitting.

we all thought it was at your place...

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Well shit then. Come on over. I will find sitters for the kids that night as they don't need to see the pantless men. Topless women are cool but something tells me the men part would scare them and would lead to expensive therapy.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Well shit then. Come on over. I will find sitters for the kids that night as they don't need to see the pantless men.

dangle-palooza.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Well shit then. Come on over. I will find sitters for the kids that night as they don't need to see the pantless men.

dangle-palooza.

I don't have much dangle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Are you above average at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDDOHPssLrQ

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    :triumph:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

dangle-palooza.

I don't have much dangle
    He's all palooza and no dangle..
  • Options
    A few notes for tomorrow:

1. Boomer the dog is in charge. I need plausible deniability should the cops show up. Boomer loves his back scratched. Do that and he will let you do whatever it is you want.
    2. No fornicating in the kids rooms. I know some of you might have a fetish with Ela from Frozen and might have some weird fantasy of doing it while staring at a poster of her. Only going to second base in the kids rooms is allowed.
    3. The slutty goats have been delivered and will be located in the fuckus tent in the backyard.
    4. The manscaping tent will be located next to the naked twister tent. That shall also be in the backyard.
    5. If you can get my wifes cat to run away without hurting her I will be your friend for life. I hate that fucking cat.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

1. Boomer the dog is in charge. I need plausible deniability should the cops show up. Boomer loves his back scratched. Do that and he will let you do whatever it is you want.
    2. No fornicating in the kids rooms. I know some of you might have a fetish with Ela from Frozen and might have some weird fantasy of doing it while staring at a poster of her. Only going to second base in the kids rooms is allowed.
    3. The slutty goats have been delivered and will be located in the fuckus tent in the backyard.
    4. The manscaping tent will be located next to the naked twister tent. That shall also be in the backyard.
    5. If you can get my wifes cat to run away without hurting her I will be your friend for life. I hate that fucking cat.

I'm out front without any pants on. Get me a blanket
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413

cdysinge said:

I'm out front without any pants on. Get me a blanket
    AZ nights can get a bit chilly. You know, with shrinkage and all. :lol:
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    cdysinge said:

I read that as slutty girls on my first read through :rofl:
    The cat can come hang out with me as cats rock and it takes a really secure person to truly understand a cat and its love.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    WAKE UP, FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    I'm sure a degenerate show has a planned start time of somewhere after 8:00pm, but doesn't actually get started until about 3 hours or so later.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options

I'm sure a degenerate show has a planned start time of somewhere after 8:00pm, but doesn't actually get started until about 3 hours or so later.

8 pm? you are mistaken. Cdysinge will be in the fetal position with his thumb in his mouth laying beside a goat by dinner time.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

8 pm? you are mistaken. Cdysinge will be in the fetal position with his thumb in his mouth laying beside a goat by dinner time.
    Dinner time? Sweet. So it's goat kebabs for dinner, then?
  • Options
    Lmao goat kabobs!
  • Options
    I can't believe they opened with Oceans in the middle of Arizona. That Ed guy is great.

You guys are missing they show!!

If they play Of The Earth I'm storming the stage with my goat horn helmet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

I can't believe they opened with Oceans in the middle of Arizona. That Ed guy is great.

You guys are missing they show!!

If they play Of The Earth I'm storming the stage with my goat horn helmet

Be careful with that thing! You could poke an eye out!
  • Options
    Woo hoo!! The Fifty Shades of Grey Tabby jump suits are selling like Hot Cakes!! And the show is awesome! Although I think Empty may have passed out under his goat...
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

WAKE UP, FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!

IT'S SHOWTIME!!!!!!!!!

You still forgot to pick me up. :angry:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    WTF are all of you doing at my house already and how did you get in. I'm still at work. Fuck you all for starting without me. I'm also really scared about what is happening at my house right now. I hope Boomer is keeping law and order.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

WTF are all of you doing at my house already and how did you get in. I'm still at work. Fuck you all for starting without me. I'm also really scared about what is happening at my house right now. I hope Boomer is keeping law and order.

last I saw boomer, some goat was trying to mount him...

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

Empty was there first; I assume he broke in, although can you really call it breaking in if you invited us?? Anyway, he's a degenerate, what did you expect? The damage was fairly minimal....at least initially. It appears to be increasing at this point.
  • Options
    I'm leaving to go home soon. No one better have passed out yet. No one told me this would start this early. I could have taken the day off.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

I'm leaving to go home soon. No one better have passed out yet. No one told me this would start this early. I could have taken the day off.

Well, degenerates....they never do things when you expect them to.