Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,671
    cdysinge said:

I'm leaning on Amongst the Ani. It makes me giggle which is a major plus. If it were not for the Giants reference in CSF I would have already emailed 10c.

Glorifed A is good too.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    edited May 2015
    We can't change our own names any longer? Lol. Tell them you were going to to choose "fuck this shit Pabst blue ribbon" but cooler minds prevailed.
    Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I remember when we would change our names whenever... Mrs. Chadwick...that was hilarious.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    They have in the FAQ now you cannot change them anymore period unless it contains your real name. Mine has a piece of my real name so I used that as reason in the email. I also kissed their behinds hoping after all the backlash from mystery vinyl it will help. Amongst the Ani hopefully here I come!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,811
    I'm never going to hear amongst the waves quite the same way again. (One of my wife's favorite PJ songs so I don't skip it....not one of my favorites however.)
  • Options
    Amongst the Ani will be born shortly. 10c approved the name change.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    cdysinge said:

Amongst the Ani will be born shortly. 10c approved the name change.

Nice!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Amongst the Ani Lives!!!!!!!!!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    HAHAHA! Nicely done.
    Riding High Amongst The Ani!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Changed my photo as well. Seemed fitting with the new name.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,413
    Nice tribute to the starfish with the avatar :wink:

Imalive will appreciate that, well, when he gets off the can, that is.

• Options
    I'm laughing because at some point, CD is gonna want to change it back and Kat will say "too bad".
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I'm laughing because at some point, CD is gonna want to change it back and Kat will say "too bad".

:lol:

I tend to get pissed when people change their avatars because that's how I identify some people...in this case, the starfish fits and I have no problem
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

RKCNDY said:

I tend to get pissed when people change their avatars because that's how I identify some people...in this case, the starfish fits and I have no problem
    Plus there is one less SF Giants avatar out there. ;)
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

I don't think I'll ever be able to think of Ani DiFranco the same way I used to.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

I don't think I'll ever be able to think of Ani DiFranco the same way I used to.
    Or anybody else named Annie...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

You may now call me Chad or Ani. CD is dead.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

There's already a chadwick, aka chad, here, so you are ***OFFI-cally*** Ani.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

There's already a chadwick, aka chad, here, so you are ***OFFI-cally*** Ani.
    Must pronounce correctly too....A-Nye.
    Not like this little dude:
  • Options
    I gotta make the Hershey show.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Or anybody else named Annie...
    Afro Annie! The new mental picture is not good.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    ^^^ no comment

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

RKCNDY said:

You know I do that just to piss you off right?? :wink:
  • Options

RKCNDY said:

Demetrios changes his every six hours, and it continues to throw me. :confounded:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

Demetrios changes his every six hours, and it continues to throw me. :confounded:
    At that point I would just assets if I didn't recognize the avatar I'd just assume it was Demetrios. ( haven't really ever talked to that dude..).
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

So long as you dont go changing yours, I always laugh at the half boob waive. :whistle:
  • Options

SD48277 said:

RKCNDY said:

So long as you dont go changing yours, I always laugh at the half boob waive. :whistle:
    :lol:I'm not allowed to....Rob said so.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Erie today and a 2 day hometown show. Boomer and I will get to sleep in comfort this weekend.

Who am I kidding, we'll wake up in one field wondering where the camper is
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    edited May 2015

RKCNDY said:

• Options

RKCNDY said:

Everything has changed about yours
    Absolutely nothing changed though

(See what I did there)...different picture, but it's still you and your wife
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead