Options

Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

Can someone please provide a summary about what this thread is about? I don't want to read through it all. Thanks!

Big music fest. Starts next week. Pearl Jam is headlining (or not). Gonna be great
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,496

Empty and imalive will be in charge of the food.

wait......what? the fuck.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,649
    edited May 2015
    Expired yogurt for everyone! And it's free, as much as you can eat!!!! One in ten will have been left out in the hot sun for a day or two. Step right up and get your free yogurt heeeeerrrrreeee! Free yogurt heeeerrrryyyyaaa!
    Post edited by Halifax2TheMax on
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options

Expired yogurt for everyone! And it's free, as much as you can eat!!!!

OK. :clap:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Lmfao!! I ate a yogurt today that was two months over its date!! Lol and the funny part is I read the date, and laughed my ass off cause I thought if you Rob!! Hahaha!!
  • Options
    imalive said:

Empty and imalive will be in charge of the food.

wait......what? the fuck.
    I'll hand out napkins
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I'll be selling vomit bags next to their booths..
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    edited May 2015
    The Fuckus tent will now be serving food as there is no way the flock could be asked to eat at McEmpties diner.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty sacks.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Lmao.. I will also have clothing available for sale.. It will have the wrong date, a goat fucking a turtle, being dominated by a CAT. If you want to preorder your 'fifty shades of grey tabby' jumpsuits, please email Scooter your name, credit card number, a DNA swab and your first born. This does NOT guarantee you a jumpsuit! Scooter thanks you for your loyalty.
  • Options
    imalive said:

Empty sacks.

I could trademark that $$$$$$
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

imalive said:

Empty sacks.

I could trademark that $$$$$$
    Yes you could! I hear they're all the rage with neutered dogs!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I read that as , " I'll be selling vomit bags next to their boobs"...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I read that as , " I'll be selling vomit bags next to their boobs"...
    Lol! That's great idea!! Boobs! They are a great marketing tool! Thank god I have a pair!!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,754

Lmao.. I will also have clothing available for sale.. It will have the wrong date, a goat fucking a turtle, being dominated by a CAT. If you want to preorder your 'fifty shades of grey tabby' jumpsuits, please email Scooter your name, credit card number, a DNA swab and your first born. This does NOT guarantee you a jumpsuit! Scooter thanks you for your loyalty.

Best parody rip-off ever, also I want one and will be back hourly to as if anyone has one they can give to me because I'm just that special, oh and I have boobs.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

Can someone please provide a summary about what this thread is about? I don't want to read through it all. Thanks!

Short answer is no, it is a complicated process. First you must search the archives for the "This Place Is Dead" thread - read that in it's entirety. Second begin reading the "Degenerates Unite" thread, while doing that jump over to the Degenerate-a-palooza thread(you will know when the time is right). Read both in their entirety, once you have done that you just might know what the hell is going on. If you figure it out please share as the rest of us have no fucking clue, we're just making it up as we go along and looking good doing it :)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    I'm sorry ai asked, lol.

Carry on...I'll just keep drinking!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    Shit, sorry that was actually step one as drinking helps everything make sense.

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I thought it was smoking the green...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    We will accept either, individually as well as together.

• Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,383

I'm sorry ai asked, lol.

Spoken like a true degenerate. Hit the ground running....
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Hobbes said:

I'm sorry ai asked, lol.

Spoken like a true degenerate. Hit the ground running....
    Lol

Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242

Short answer is no, it is a complicated process. First you must search the archives for the "This Place Is Dead" thread - read that in it's entirety. Second begin reading the "Degenerates Unite" thread, while doing that jump over to the Degenerate-a-palooza thread(you will know when the time is right). Read both in their entirety, once you have done that you just might know what the hell is going on. If you figure it out please share as the rest of us have no fucking clue, we're just making it up as we go along and looking good doing it :)
    You forgot the short-lived Pot-purri thread.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

I thought it was smoking the green...
    The process of the beginning is different for each of us.. Some take the red pill( drinking) some take the blue pill ( the green) but we all end up here in the GA line for degenerate a palooza
  • Options
    cdysinge said:

The thread has taken so many turns I dont think it could be summed up anymore. To get a full understanding this and the degenerates unite thread must be read by your own eyes. Have you ever seen 'In the Mouth of Madness'. It is much like that.

Or Jacob's Ladder...
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643

cdysinge said:

The thread has taken so many turns I dont think it could be summed up anymore. To get a full understanding this and the degenerates unite thread must be read by your own eyes. Have you ever seen 'In the Mouth of Madness'. It is much like that.

Or Jacob's Ladder...
    Saw that on mescaline when it came out. Awesome/terrifying at the same time.
    Sort of like this tour.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Lmao! Right?!?! I've never tried Mescaline.. Isn't that Adrenal gland juice or something or is it a plant??
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,643
    It is a sort of cactus seed if I recall. Only did it a few times but it was fun. Not as strong as the Severed Hand and went well with drinking throughout the trip.
  • Options

It is a sort of cactus seed if I recall. Only did it a few times but it was fun. Not as strong as the Severed Hand and went well with drinking throughout the trip.

So X is stronger? And it's not as potent as say Peyote? ( I guess that would depend on several variables Huh?) I think I've always been wary of it cause of the stories my mother used to tell us about Mescaline and PCP..
  • Options
    I thought SH was about tabs of acid but it might have been X.
    Going back 20 years to college here but in my experience X was hit or miss on the strength but overall I was able to 'keep my shit' during both X/Mescaline in ways that I would totally 'lose my shit' from acid.
    I think Mescaline and Peyote are from the same type of Cactus but as far as I know I never took Peyote. (Only because it wasn't in front of me, lol)
    Never PCP, was scared of that shit. The psychedelics just seemed like fun vs the hard core seemingly crazy shit like PCP or Heroin that I was scared off from doing by the stigma associated with doing them. I didn't want to be a "druggie", I just wanted to experiment and see Dragons and laugh and shit. :) Never wanted to Habit.