Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

I make protein shakes for breakfast with some fruit, yogurt and protein powder. I watch my fat, salt and cholesterol intake and am going to the gym 5 times a week. No alcohol except on Saturdays as well. When I turned 30 I promised myself I would be better to myself when I turned 40. 40 hit and I kept my word. Three months in and I feel great. I still havent seen a doctor in almost 20 years which I did break that prmoise to my wife. I'm getting buffed up and ready to kill teenage boys. My eldest daughter turns 16 in 5 more months so I must be ready to choke some boys out. My wife now calls me meathead as I got my Marine body back fast. I have to go buy new shirts as a lot are too tight now.

Props to you brother. Sounds like a hell of a regiment. Soon you will be Emptys rival.
    Empty was in the army. Do you know why people join the army? They were too scared to join the marines. Fact, the army said there was no way to successfully invade France from the water in WWII. The marines response was we got this. The rest is history.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

You're not a tool for having internet/pearl jam friends.
    Did you tell her that PJ girls are some of the coolest people on the planet?
    As for the sweatpants... how long after the pregnancy are we talking about?

She was praising you gals for hanging with 'the idiots' lol
    She had our baby a year ago. She was a 9 befor . I out kicked my coverage in a HUGE way but now she is a 6. I love her no matter what she looks like but I liked the gorgeous doll I was with before. : . Go ahead, shoot me!
    She is more than welcome to join in the fun here.
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

She had our baby a year ago. She was a 9 befor . I out kicked my coverage in a HUGE way but now she is a 6. I love her no matter what she looks like but I liked the gorgeous doll I was with before. : . Go ahead, shoot me!
    You are awesome as always. Mrs FMe is locked up in facetard right now which is why she can never be part of this group. I'm gonna jump her bones. Don't want Ani to think he's the only one that gets the strange.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

You are awesome as always. Mrs FMe is locked up in facetard right now which is why she can never be part of this group. I'm gonna jump her bones. Don't want Ani to think he's the only one that gets the strange.
    God speed!

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Are you fucking serious with your marine bullshit?

I golfed, drank for 3 hours afterwards and I came home to a mowed lawn.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I love when FMe has martinis
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Gooooaaaalllll!!
  • Are you fucking serious with your marine bullshit?

Mrs empty mowed her lawn? :)

Are you fucking serious with your marine bullshit?

Mrs empty mowed her lawn? :)
    She does own hedge clippers :wink:

I'm not getting anywhere near that though tonight
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Hahahaha. Im fucked, or not fucked. Wife fell asleep on me. Normally I tme when she gets alcohol so this doesn't happen but screwed the pooch tonight.

Empty, I wouldn't be a Marine if I didnt give the Army shit.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Kid had a baseball tourney today. Lost 18-3. Said I was going golfing after and coming home to drink. Get a text on 16. Pint glass has kids over and they camped in the basement. Problem, that's were the keg is. I tell the old lady I'm staying put then. I check the boards while my buddy shits and I'm an OB GYN...Scott take care of your shit.
    Inspect the hole before you poke it.

Side note, no lie. I saw 2 rabbits fuck on the 5th hole :rock_on:

That was the fucking hole eh?

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Thank you for the kind words. She does realize that FB is where she is losing points, right?

Me, too. :giggle:
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Thank you for the kind words. She does realize that FB is where she is losing points, right?

And.. All of this.

Btw, FMITB, tell wifey, she too can have crazy, degenerate, Internet/PJ friends. We're WAY better than FB friends! ;-)
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Hey guys, I don't even have a vagina.

Just the warts then?? :wink:

Hahahahahaha

You're a dude?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

You're a dude?
    Lol. Did you think a girl was beating the shit out of you in that baseball league! :rofl:

You're a dude?
    Lol. Did you think a girl was beating the shit out of you in that baseball league! :rofl:
    :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Maybe ani warts and he ended up on the wrong page reasearching them?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Ani warts? As in your warts? You gave Scott your warts? Boy oh boy, Rob is going to be confused.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Rob gets confused at a 2nd grade science fair. That shouldn't be a barometer for much of anything.

I do not have warts. Those specific warts were named after me after I discovered them. And no I do not want to share that story.It still haunts me in my dreams and causes cold sweats.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

And.. All of this.

Btw, FMITB, tell wifey, she too can have crazy, degenerate, Internet/PJ friends. We're WAY better than FB friends! ;-)
    Agree!
    edited July 2015

I do not have warts. Those specific warts were named after me after I discovered them. And no I do not want to share that story.It still haunts me in my dreams and causes cold sweats.

Your version of Viet Nam?
    ELITIST FUK

If he's confusing a vagina with an ani, he's got bigger problems.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

If he's confusing a vagina with an ani, he's got bigger problems.
    I would say his poor wife suffers worst from This particular confusion....
    Do we need to hold a fundraiser for his wife. I feel like we should be doing something. Maybe some custom mugs that say ani ≠ vagina. Or maybe start holding seminars upon his hehalf. Create an instructional video for him. Get the UN involved. Ideas people, we need ideas.

Plus Rob returns soon and I feel like we did not get enough posts. We shall get a post from him mocking us and the total post count.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Whoa, whoa, when did we start caring about what Rob thinks?????? I did not get that memo.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    Its not that we care what he thinks. It is for going for maximum annoyance to him. I'm trying to push him and Scott into creating their 'grumpy old men' thread. Reading those 2 bithcing about everyone and everything should be good fodder for the rest of us.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.