Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Isn't that the phone that keeps trying to autocorrect anything she types after 'get' to the word 'wet'. I'm amazed that it messed up the word boobs.

yes, for some reason, when the keyboard works, autocorrect likes to mess with me, but sometimes, the keyboard freaks out and starts typing odd things, and then the phone glitches and starts opening weird apps, maybe I need to start typing slower when on the phone.
    Maybe you do need a new phone, unless it's an iphone then that just makes sense.
    probably a new phone, (I hate iphone BTW) I almost got taken away by a rouge wave on the coast...my phone got soaked, but it still seems to work...for the most part.
    or maybe it's the stupid screen protector.
    I knew you were a smart girl :wink:
    Hey, Don't be talking shit on iPhones!! I love mine.. Even if makes me look like a moron when I'm typing! ( actually, it's worse on a computer!). Annnnd even if it is a hand me down... Lol Which it is! ( well the first one was).
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Isn't that the phone that keeps trying to autocorrect anything she types after 'get' to the word 'wet'. I'm amazed that it messed up the word boobs.

yes, for some reason, when the keyboard works, autocorrect likes to mess with me, but sometimes, the keyboard freaks out and starts typing odd things, and then the phone glitches and starts opening weird apps, maybe I need to start typing slower when on the phone.
    Maybe you do need a new phone, unless it's an iphone then that just makes sense.
    probably a new phone, (I hate iphone BTW) I almost got taken away by a rouge wave on the coast...my phone got soaked, but it still seems to work...for the most part.
    or maybe it's the stupid screen protector.
    I knew you were a smart girl :wink:
    Hey, Don't be talking shit on iPhones!! I love mine.. Even if makes me look like a moron when I'm typing! ( actually, it's worse on a computer!). Annnnd even if it is a hand me down... Lol Which it is! ( well the first one was).
    I heart your auto corrected texts...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Auto correct texts ail us all. It's a syndrome formerly named by our first sufferer. "Treeitis."
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    deadendp said:

Auto correct texts ail us all. It's a syndrome formerly named by our first sufferer. "Treeitis."

Lmfao!! Meanwhile I just call it typonese.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    huh, huh... blobbies.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Vaginal warts is such an ugly phrase
  • Genital warts....the gift that keeps giving.
    Just inhaled 2 beers after mowing. I think I'm going to have a swim in the pool and see about making the rest of the twelve pack quickly vanish.
    A good day to be a degenerate.
    (Every day is!)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Yes it is. I have a few pints in the house waiting for later when I grill. I'm thinking Bacon burgers and onion rings for dinner tonight. Nothing beats a beer while standing over the grill.

And did Scott get said vaginal warts? I'm just wondering how this topic came to be. I always hated the old fashioned slide show they would put on for us whenever we deployed somewhere. It was nothing but photos of deformed genitals from untreated STD's. At the end they would tell us all the women in said country/area had these STD's and to stay clear. They knew we would not, it was mostly just to make sure everyone wrapped it.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661

Yes it is. I have a few pints in the house waiting for later when I grill. I'm thinking Bacon burgers and onion rings for dinner tonight. Nothing beats a beer while standing over the grill.

And did Scott get said vaginal warts? I'm just wondering how this topic came to be. I always hated the old fashioned slide show they would put on for us whenever we deployed somewhere. It was nothing but photos of deformed genitals from untreated STD's. At the end they would tell us all the women in said country/area had these STD's and to stay clear. They knew we would not, it was mostly just to make sure everyone wrapped it.

No, I dont have nor did I acquire vaginal warts. I just heard someone say it on a YouTube video. I came here and this was the first thread I saw. So I felt it was approved here.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Why are you watching a YouTube video on vaginal warts?
    ELITIST FUK
    My guess, his vagina was hurting so he googled the symptoms and that video came back in the search results.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Scott, you really should have that checked out by a professional.
    ELITIST FUK
    I'm pretty sure empty is an unlicensed professional for these sort of things. Maybe he can check it out.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty OBGlassYN
    Didn't make it through the twelver moving on to martinis. I know this is poor planning but the wife just got home and she won't drink beer with me.
  • So I just did the degenerate wife hunter quiz with my bride and she scored herself a +6. I scored her a +5 so we were close.
    She graded me a +12 (she called me an idiot for a minus 5) and I predicted she would score me a +14 so I wasn't off by much. Apparently wearing shorts and jeans all of the time is akin to wearing sweatpants.

She is still arguing the ruling and things she should higher without being a degenerate. Foolish woman well ..... She married me.
    More drinks.
    You can't score higher without being a degenerate... she needs to decide what is more important. She should probably get a point for being willing to take the quiz.
    ELITIST FUK
  • She pointed out that means she is a +7. Thanks
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    I swear that you boys need to record your ladies when 1. You ask them to take the quiz, 2. During said quiz and 3. During scoring. I would love to see how the ladies react.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    My wife took the test back when we did it and is still arguing with me over it. Whenever she does anything she deems as 'degenrate' she asks me for a plus 1. I tell her it doesn't work that way and she gets mad. I'm thinking this quiz thing is a very bad idea to share with the spouses. Please let me know how it sits over time with your loved ones. Of course I could probably spin this for fun. I should add some new sexual type questions just for me.

The beers just got cracked open for the night so it should get fun. It got humid as fuck to go with the 108 degree weather so I can't walk the dog yet. As soon as that is completed let the party begin. The queen better be ready as this is cheat day with the new healthy lifestyle and I plan on making it count.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • My now drunk wife is arguing with me over sweatpants -1 and saying pregnancy clothes post pregnancy do not count.

I'm holding my ground and being a drunken ass on 4th martini after 8 beers.

She thinks it is funny but that I am a total tool for having intetnet /pearl jam friends. (Although she has met and partied with people from the boards that she loved)
    She also asked me "how cool are the girls that take part in this idiocy?"
    So I guess the ladies here have a fan.
    edited July 2015
    You're not a tool for having internet/pearl jam friends.
    Did you tell her that PJ girls are some of the coolest people on the planet?
    As for the sweatpants... how long after the pregnancy are we talking about?
    Post edited by SD48277 on
    ELITIST FUK
  • C, what is the "new healthy lifestyle"?
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    SD48277 said:

Your not a tool for having internet/pearl jam friends.
    Did you tell her that PJ girls are the coolest people on the planet?

FTFY
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Kid had a baseball tourney today. Lost 18-3. Said I was going golfing after and coming home to drink. Get a text on 16. Pint glass has kids over and they camped in the basement. Problem, that's were the keg is. I tell the old lady I'm staying put then. I check the boards while my buddy shits and I'm an OB GYN...Scott take care of your shit.
    Inspect the hole before you poke it.

Side note, no lie. I saw 2 rabbits fuck on the 5th hole :rock_on:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I make protein shakes for breakfast with some fruit, yogurt and protein powder. I watch my fat, salt and cholesterol intake and am going to the gym 5 times a week. No alcohol except on Saturdays as well. When I turned 30 I promised myself I would be better to myself when I turned 40. 40 hit and I kept my word. Three months in and I feel great. I still havent seen a doctor in almost 20 years which I did break that prmoise to my wife. I'm getting buffed up and ready to kill teenage boys. My eldest daughter turns 16 in 5 more months so I must be ready to choke some boys out. My wife now calls me meathead as I got my Marine body back fast. I have to go buy new shirts as a lot are too tight now.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Side note, no lie. I saw 2 rabbits fuck on the 5th hole :rock_on:

Did it make you horny?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

SD48277 said:

Did you tell her that PJ girls are the coolest people on the planet?

FTFY
    Thank you. I was trying to be modest, but who was I kidding?
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

Did you tell her that PJ girls are some of the coolest people on the planet?

She was praising you gals for hanging with 'the idiots' lol
    She had our baby a year ago. She was a 9 befor . I out kicked my coverage in a HUGE way but now she is a 6. I love her no matter what she looks like but I liked the gorgeous doll I was with before. : . Go ahead, shoot me!
  • I make protein shakes for breakfast with some fruit, yogurt and protein powder. I watch my fat, salt and cholesterol intake and am going to the gym 5 times a week. No alcohol except on Saturdays as well. When I turned 30 I promised myself I would be better to myself when I turned 40. 40 hit and I kept my word. Three months in and I feel great. I still havent seen a doctor in almost 20 years which I did break that prmoise to my wife. I'm getting buffed up and ready to kill teenage boys. My eldest daughter turns 16 in 5 more months so I must be ready to choke some boys out. My wife now calls me meathead as I got my Marine body back fast. I have to go buy new shirts as a lot are too tight now.

Props to you brother. Sounds like a hell of a regiment. Soon you will be Emptys rival.
  • I just told my wife that assessment. She loved that I thought she was a nine before but just said some very vulgar things about being a six. Lol. I love this fool that would marry me!