Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Fuck it, I'll watch that show on TV.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I'm doing tv as well. I saw the VIP prices and went hell no. TV with some beers will work for this one.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Any of you rump openings going to NY for the do-gooder festival to see the boys in Sept?

Nope. Too poor! Lol
  • I actually looked at VIP1 and my wife told me if I did that she would A) Kick me in the balls and B) insist that I not go on my annual fishing trip to the bayou with my buddies
    $150 each ticket, VIP3, I dont think it is that bad.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

I actually looked at VIP1 and my wife told me if I did that she would A) Kick me in the balls and B) insist that I not go on my annual fishing trip to the bayou with my buddies

They could easily be raising money for me. I truthfully am surviving on an average of 3.00 a day right now.
    I make an average of 240.00 a month.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    SD48277 said:

Rob is leaving? I didn't get a chance to say goodbye. :cry:

Rob is in cali to see...uh, some band, and he might see a few other forum members. He'll be back on Tuesday I think.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Rob is in cali to see...uh, some band, and he might see a few other forum members. He'll be back on Tuesday I think.
    Yeah, we need to bomb this place with posts till he gets back!

I actually looked at VIP1 and my wife told me if I did that she would A) Kick me in the balls and B) insist that I not go on my annual fishing trip to the bayou with my buddies

They could easily be raising money for me. I truthfully am surviving on an average of 3.00 a day right now.
    Much respect for you for being able to pull it off.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I actually looked at VIP1 and my wife told me if I did that she would A) Kick me in the balls and B) insist that I not go on my annual fishing trip to the bayou with my buddies

Sorry to hear that and sorry if my saying I thought about spending thousands of dollars for VIP1 made you throw up in your mouth. I lead a somewhat charmed life...I can be this giant ahole of a degenerate at the same time as have a better life than I thought I would have and certainly better than I deserve.

RKCNDY said:

SD48277 said:

Yeah, we need to bomb this place with posts till he gets back!
    I'll give him one of these, his favorite

:rofl:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Sorry to hear that and sorry if my saying I thought about spending thousands of dollars for VIP1 made you throw up in your mouth. I lead a somewhat charmed life...I can be this giant ahole of a degenerate at the same time as have a better life than I thought I would have and certainly better than I deserve.
    Do you want me to report that you called yourself and ahole and offended yourself? It might get the ahole user who called you an ahole a 2 week time out.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Hi Rob!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Don't forget to honk Sara's blobs for me!

- Christopher McCandless
    Boobs...why are Boobs not in the dictionary? What kind of dictionary is that?

- Christopher McCandless

Do you want me to report that you called yourself and ahole and offended yourself? It might get the ahole user who called you an ahole a 2 week time out.

Let me get this straight, FMe is an ahole because he called himself one and you reported that FMe offended himself and now has 2 weeks vacation...got it

I think I know what FMe's coffee mug should say
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

RKCNDY said:

Read that as boobs #Fact
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

RKCNDY said:

Read that as boobs #Fact
    It's supposed to be Boobs, shitty phone keyboard is annoying.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

Read that as boobs #Fact
    It's supposed to be Boobs, shitty phone keyboard is annoying.
    Got it, I thought honking blobs was an inside joke.

Rob, honk the boobs
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

;)
    Yes, please do.
    Boobs should never be misspelled. Get a new phone. That one sucks.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Isn't that the phone that keeps trying to autocorrect anything she types after 'get' to the word 'wet'. I'm amazed that it messed up the word boobs.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Isn't that the phone that keeps trying to autocorrect anything she types after 'get' to the word 'wet'. I'm amazed that it messed up the word boobs.

yes, for some reason, when the keyboard works, autocorrect likes to mess with me, but sometimes, the keyboard freaks out and starts typing odd things, and then the phone glitches and starts opening weird apps, maybe I need to start typing slower when on the phone.

- Christopher McCandless
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Auto correct changed Hedo to Jedi. ;) I laughed, then I went forth and shared. I think that we shall informally change the username to Jedi Hedo. :swishing lightsaber sound in background:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    RKCNDY said:

yes, for some reason, when the keyboard works, autocorrect likes to mess with me, but sometimes, the keyboard freaks out and starts typing odd things, and then the phone glitches and starts opening weird apps, maybe I need to start typing slower when on the phone.
    Maybe you do need a new phone, unless it's an iphone then that just makes sense.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    deadendp said:

Auto correct changed Hedo to Jedi. ;) I laughed, then I went forth and shared. I think that we shall informally change the username to Jedi Hedo. :swishing lightsaber sound in background:

I still love that. She is my Jedi master.
    ELITIST FUK
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Jedi Hedo is our Yoda! (But probably not short and green though.)
    In his centuries of service to the galaxy and the Force, Grand Master Yoda had a hand in the training of nearly all the Jedi in the Order, including such luminaries as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Ki-Adi-Mundi and Oppo Rancisis; all of whom would come to serve on the Jedi Council along with him.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :bow:to Jedi Hedo.
    ELITIST FUK

RKCNDY said:

Maybe you do need a new phone, unless it's an iphone then that just makes sense.
    probably a new phone, (I hate iphone BTW) I almost got taken away by a rouge wave on the coast...my phone got soaked, but it still seems to work...for the most part.
    or maybe it's the stupid screen protector.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

RKCNDY said:

probably a new phone, (I hate iphone BTW) I almost got taken away by a rouge wave on the coast...my phone got soaked, but it still seems to work...for the most part.
    or maybe it's the stupid screen protector.
    I knew you were a smart girl :wink: