Better Call Saul WARNING Spoiler Alert

Comments

• Options
    Jumb0Jumb0 Posts: 910
    mca47 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    mca47 said:
    Jumb0 said:
    As much as I’d like to say Jimmy is going to be able to pull the con on prison/death, seems like this is going to end badly did him :(

Of course it is. It ends badly for everyone in this universe.

It's going to be Carol Burnett that brings him down too. 

I'm almost certain of that.
    She's working for the cartel...

Nah. She's just going to get curious about Jeffy's new friend. Now that she has the internet she's going to look him up and find out about Saul Goodman/Walter White/Gus Fring and call the feds
    That or some random YouTube video will pop up about Saul being wanted.  Surely he is on the FBI most wanted list or something.
    Yeah, she's going to find something.  The new computer and her new suspicion of Gene and Jeff's doings are going to cause some trouble. 
    Then Gene finds out and calls up Huel to take her out.  haha

Possibly the most important update from last week is that Huell finally got out of that hotel room
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,990
    Can't wait for tonight....episode it titled "Waterworks"
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Can't wait for tonight....episode it titled "Waterworks"
    Always amazed at how fast that hour goes by!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,748
    Was at the mall last week and had to have a Cinnabon in honor of Gene Takovic.  Hadn't eaten one of those things in ages....forgot how damn good those are!

Can't believe we only have 2 more episodes to go.  I love this BB/BCS universe so much.  I don't want it to end.  Will prob have to do a BB rewatch after this.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,933
    Was at the mall last week and had to have a Cinnabon in honor of Gene Takovic.  Hadn't eaten one of those things in ages....forgot how damn good those are!

Can't believe we only have 2 more episodes to go.  I love this BB/BCS universe so much.  I don't want it to end.  Will prob have to do a BB rewatch after this.

complete run through. BCS/BB.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    We had storms move through last night so my satellite feed was all fucked up. I'm going to rewatch tonight but I think I am aware of most of what happened.

Carol Burnett sure fucked shit up for Jimmy. Sounds like the last episode will relate to him trying to get another new identity.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Seehorn better win the damn emmy. Amazing performance in the whole series but this episode was great. 
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:
    Seehorn better win the damn emmy. Amazing performance in the whole series but this episode was great. 
    I usually don't watch the recap show that comes on after but it was interesting. Odenkirk, Seehorn and the two directors were on there. Odenkirk had no idea how much time had elapsed between the last time he saw Kim and the phone call. He thought it was only a year or so...lol

• Options
    It does seem like Kim was wanting to know if Jimmy was alive in order to turn him in....did anyone else get that vibe?

• Options
    It does seem like Kim was wanting to know if Jimmy was alive in order to turn him in....did anyone else get that vibe?

100%. Once she talked to him and he said that Fring and Mike were dead that was her greenlight to finally come clean.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,975
    Jumb0 said:

100%. Once she talked to him and he said that Fring and Mike were dead that was her greenlight to finally come clean.

yeah totally. Cant' believe next week is the last one.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:

yeah totally. Cant' believe next week is the last one.
    can't wait....should be interesting

• Options
    F'n brilliant episode!

The end is near, and it makes me sad.  :( 
  • Options
    Jumb0 said:

now I wanna know how that happened.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Jumb0 said:

you haven't seen BB?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    Jumb0 said:

you haven't seen BB?

yes but its been several years ago now. at least 6.

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    The amazing thing about this show is how they've turned Jimmy/Saul/Gene from a deeply flawed but sympathetic character who you rooted for into one you just do not like anymore. I think that started with the Howard stuff. You even had some  shred of sympathy, even after last week's episode. But then after hearing what he actually said to Kim on that phone call it was just about all gone for me. Then you have him willing to kill that cancer patient and then Carol Burnett of all people!!! lol. Tremendous writing.

Waterworks is right. Sadness abounds everywhere on this show. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    did you guys watch talking saul after mondays episode?

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    a little....I thought it was funny how Odenkirk had no idea about the timeline

• Options
    mickeyrat said:

yes
  • Options
    mickeyrat said:
    I watched it last night.
    I loved the comment by Gilligan who said the Lalo thing was just a throw away line in BB and how Gould wanted and kept pressing that they run with it to actually make it something.  Loved that they did.  It's that kind of stuff I'd like to hear more details about...and in depth interview on how they came up with and decided on doing things.
    I also thought Bob's comment about it being a year and a half later was funny, followed by "Oh, well, I don't watch the show..."  He kinda seemed "out of it" during that show.  Just kinda stared forward and didn't react to much.
  • Options
    Great episode and gonna be an exciting finish…..
    starting to think Aaron Paul forgot how to act.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    He was better this week than last though. I actually think this week's scene was a lot better than the one in the desert too. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    He was better this week than last though. I actually think this week's scene was a lot better than the one in the desert too. 
    Yes. Better scene, but my god he was so awkward. Like he had never done this before.
  • Options
    He was 100x times better than the RV scene. 

I've read rumors that Walt is in the finale. 
  • Options
    It kind of felt he was a bit "over the top Jesse" in last week's scene.  I mean, he was a bit that in early Breaking Bad...but it did seem a bit off.  Still better than the RV scene.  
    Either way, I think his placement at Saul's office was well done in relation to his ties with Saul.  
  • Options

Either way, I think his placement at Saul's office was well done in relation to his ties with Saul.  

It was a great touch. Kim is leaving after having the divorce papers signed signaling they are finished. 
    Jesse is outside, and while he's just there while his friend is getting council from Saul, it's great foreshadowing of what's to come.
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,612
    Jumb0 said:

It was a great touch. Kim is leaving after having the divorce papers signed signaling they are finished. 
    Jesse is outside, and while he's just there while his friend is getting council from Saul, it's great foreshadowing of what's to come.
    It's nice and neat too because he mentions in BB how saul got Emilio off a few times
  • Options
    Gameday