The Idiot Thread

Comments

• US to allow imports of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe, Zambia

Pacelle, who opposes the decision, told CNN it means "elephants minding their business are going to be gunned down by rich Americans."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/elephant-trophies-us-restrictions-zimbabwe-zambia/index.html

Safari Club International, a worldwide network of hunters, cheered the announcement.
    "We appreciate the efforts of the Service and the US Department of the Interior to remove barriers to sustainable use conservation for African wildlife," SCI President Paul Babaz said in a statement.

A bunch of f**king psychos getting their rocks off killing things.

The US isn't just 'in the toilet' right now. It's swirling around and about to overflow.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    Roy Moore's attorney invokes the background of MSNBC host to explain Roy Moore's sexual misconduct allegations with minors. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/roy-moore-attorney-msnbc-interview-ali-velshi-background/index.html
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• Roy Moore's attorney invokes the background of MSNBC host to explain Roy Moore's sexual misconduct allegations with minors. 

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/15/politics/roy-moore-attorney-msnbc-interview-ali-velshi-background/index.html

As he fumbled through that painful exchange trying to say something rooted in prejudice that might make his pedophile client sound better (but ultimately lacking the courage to just come out and say it)... I find when he says 'to me it's the most appropriate, proper answer' interesting.

It's interesting because of all the potential 'most appropriate, proper answers'... none are acceptable to any degree. It's interesting because he thinks the one he jabbered on about is the best of the worse.

But yah... to your point... an idiot.
  • stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357

Donald Trump is the Man Sent from God to save our beloved country!

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,518
    tbergs said:
    The flat earthers  are right up there with the people who listen to alex jones, believe the govt. was behind 9/11 and Newtown, and believe that President Obama is still going to be sending  in his U.N. troops to take their guns.
  • "My brain's a good brain!"
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    He will probably kill himself... on the other hand, maybe not. He has already managed to semi-successfully launch a homemade rocket before. He's not a complete hack, apparently. I mean, he's a complete loon, but he obviously has some scientific knowledge at his disposal.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,722
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/couple-crashes-car-tree-while-180800646.html

Couple crashes car into tree while having sex on highway with baby in back seat

Washington State Patrol troopers stop vehicles at a road block on a local highway David RyderGetty Images

A couple in Washington State has sustained multiple injuries after crashing their car into a tree while having sex, police said.

The man was drunk and the woman was sitting on top of him, engaging in sexual activity, while they navigated a local highway, State Trooper Brooke Bova told The Independent. Both were naked.

The man failed to negotiate the curves in the road, Ms Bova said, and struck a tree with his car. The woman broke her pelvis and the man broke his wrist.

Their three-month-old child, properly restrained in a carseat in the back, was uninjured.

Witnesses told police they saw the couple, both in their early twenties, exit the vehicle naked. Some witnesses reported one of them fleeing the scene. Ms Bova believes the couple were scrambling to locate their clothes before police arrived.

“I’ve never seen anything like this,” Ms Bova said.

If the man is convicted, it will be his fourth DUI in Washington State – a felony offence. He has also been charged with vehicular assault and child engagement. He was booked into Pierce County jail immediately after his release from the emergency room.

The woman has been admitted to the hospital and it is unclear whether charges will be brought against her, Ms Bova said. Authorities have not announced what will be done with the child.

A study of college students conducted by researchers at the University of South Dakota found 33 per cent of men and nine per cent of women had engaged in sexual activity while driving. None of the students surveyed had crashed their cars as a result.

I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • mcgruff10 said:

Washington State Patrol troopers stop vehicles at a road block on a local highway David RyderGetty Images

A couple in Washington State has sustained multiple injuries after crashing their car into a tree while having sex, police said.

The man was drunk and the woman was sitting on top of him, engaging in sexual activity, while they navigated a local highway, State Trooper Brooke Bova told The Independent. Both were naked.

The man failed to negotiate the curves in the road, Ms Bova said, and struck a tree with his car. The woman broke her pelvis and the man broke his wrist.

Their three-month-old child, properly restrained in a carseat in the back, was uninjured.

Witnesses told police they saw the couple, both in their early twenties, exit the vehicle naked. Some witnesses reported one of them fleeing the scene. Ms Bova believes the couple were scrambling to locate their clothes before police arrived.

If the man is convicted, it will be his fourth DUI in Washington State – a felony offence. He has also been charged with vehicular assault and child engagement. He was booked into Pierce County jail immediately after his release from the emergency room.

The woman has been admitted to the hospital and it is unclear whether charges will be brought against her, Ms Bova said. Authorities have not announced what will be done with the child.

A study of college students conducted by researchers at the University of South Dakota found 33 per cent of men and nine per cent of women had engaged in sexual activity while driving. None of the students surveyed had crashed their cars as a result.

Let alone succumbing to carnal urges... a fourth DUI.

An idiot. And an idiot's partner.
  • tbergstbergs Posts: 9,187
    mcgruff10 said:

And they're procreating so their stupidity can be passed on. I mean, can you imagine how this went down? Hey baby, I'm drunk, let's strap junior in the car seat and then you can strap on to my lap and take a ride on my whiskey dick while I navigate. Yee-haw! Sounds fun hun.
    It's a hopeless situation...
    mcgruff10 said:

How is it even possible to drive legally after a third dui?!?!
    mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I'm some states you have people who make it to double figures before ending up in jail or dead or both.
  • mcgruff10 said:
    mcgruff10 said:

I'm some states you have people who make it to double figures before ending up in jail or dead or both.

Some states have to lower the bar to the most minimal standards to accommodate the high degree of stupidity that permeate them then.
    I looked up new jersey's dui laws just for the hell of it:
    1st offense: jail up to 30 days, fines $250-500, license suspension 3 months to a year
    2nd offense: jail up to 90 days, fines $500-1000, license suspension 2 years
    3rd offense: jail up to 180 days, fines $1000, license suspension 10 years

I know your insurance also goes through the roof.

All drunk driving arrests also carry the following penalties:

• $100 Surcharge for the drunk driving enforcement fund.
    • $100 Motor Vehicle Restoration Fee.
    • $100 Violent Crimes Compensation fee.
    • $100 Intoxicated Driver Program Fee.
    • $100 State and Municipality Fee.
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,119
    Man accidentally kills himself after taking the pin out of a grenade and then posing to take a photo with it

A Russian man has died after posing for a picture with a hand grenade after taking the pin out.

Alexander 'Sasha' Chechik had sent an image to his friend showing himself holding the grenade moments before it detonated, killing him instantly.

Police say that he had sent several images to friends where he posed with the hand grenade and that this indicates that he had not intended to take his own life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124717/Man-die-accident-taking-pin-grenade.html#ixzz4zl5kpDE1 

• Jason P said:
    Man accidentally kills himself after taking the pin out of a grenade and then posing to take a photo with it

A Russian man has died after posing for a picture with a hand grenade after taking the pin out.

Alexander 'Sasha' Chechik had sent an image to his friend showing himself holding the grenade moments before it detonated, killing him instantly.

Police say that he had sent several images to friends where he posed with the hand grenade and that this indicates that he had not intended to take his own life.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124717/Man-die-accident-taking-pin-grenade.html#ixzz4zl5kpDE1 

Wow,
  • Jason P said:

Wow,
    They should make them available in US gun shops.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,818
    Alex Jones, again. Whenever you think the world might run out of idiots, there's Alex to prove you wrong.

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/28/alex-jones-las-vegas-shooting-is-as-phony-as-obamas-birth-certificate/

"So," he said, "Vegas is as phony as ........ Obama’s birth certificate".  I guess even Alex can be right occasionally, though by accident. The Vegas shooting is, indeed, exactly as phony as Obama's birth certificate. 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    A company that is an expert in demolition implosions failed to take down the old home of the Detroit Lions. They had many months of planning and calculations performed....

they are are not the idiots ...

The real idiots are the idiots that think the US government was able to successfully hard wire a demolition into two (2) of the of the biggest buildings on the planet earth, and then fly a godamn airplane into those buildings without fucking up the demolition wiring 

And then the the same shadow government couldn't hide some uranium in the desert of Iraq?

You have to be ten shades of stupid to think the US government would try this.   And then you would have to be 1000X more stupid to believe they could pull it off. 
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Jason P said:
    A company that is an expert in demolition implosions failed to take down the old home of the Detroit Lions. They had many months of planning and calculations performed....

The real idiots are the idiots that think the US government was able to successfully hard wire a demolition into two (2) of the of the biggest buildings on the planet earth, and then fly a godamn airplane into those buildings without fucking up the demolition wiring 

And then the the same shadow government couldn't hide some uranium in the desert of Iraq?

You have to be ten shades of stupid to think the US government would try this.   And then you would have to be 1000X more stupid to believe they could pull it off. 
    Yup.
  • dignin said:
    Jason P said:

Yup.
    But they pulled off Sandy Hook and Vegas. And it’s working.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Lol

Mind-numbing. It really is.

Do the perpetrators of these ridiculous claims actually believe them.., or do they spread them by design like tv evangelists (sucking in the gullible)?
    The government was behind las vegas?!  come on!  What would be the purpose of that?  
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,785
    Never sure if this goes in the idiot or gun thread.  Either way, another well-regulated militia man!

Bunker, Explosives found Brian Head Fire
    https://www.ironsheriff.net/press-release/bunker-explosives-found-brian-head-fire/

During firefighting efforts on June 27, 2017, firefighters working in the vicinity of Henderson Hill heard “popping” sounds. The firefighters first thought the “popping” sounds were rocks exploding due to heat, but as the sound continued for approximately five minutes, firefighters realized the “popping” sound was actually ammunition exploding in the fire.

Once the sound subsided, firefighters hiked into the area and located a cabin structure which had burned to the ground. Nearby, firefighters also located a bunker dug into the ground. Inside the bunker, firefighters found a box of what appeared to be novelty hand-grenades, which had been altered, by drilling-out the bottoms and plugging the drilled holes with threaded, galvanized pipe plugs. Firefighters also saw what appeared to be explosive powder, fuses, and ammunition. Also in the bunker was a large number of boxes and containers which were being used as food storage. Firefighters took some cursory photographs, left the area, and notified law enforcement.

Due to the presence of potentially dangerous items, and for the safety of firefighting personnel, firefighting action in the immediate area of the burned cabin was changed to aerial suppression only.

The following day investigators hiked to each of the locations and determined the cabins, bunker and storage caches were on public land managed by the USFS, and on land owned and managed by the Utah State Institutional Trust Land.
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
    One of Roy Moore's accusers admits to forging part of the message in her yearbook ... 
  • CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,785
    Jason P said:
    One of Roy Moore's accusers admits to forging part of the message in her yearbook ... 
    Fox News issues correction on Roy Moore accuser yearbook ‘forgery’ headline

"An update to this story reflects that Beverly Young Nelson admits writing what ABC News characterized as 'notes' beneath what she says is Roy Moore’s signature, and that the only notes below the signature are the date and location.

"Furthermore, the headline on [the] story now specifies that Nelson admits to writing part of the inscription herself, rather than forging part of it."

WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020

Chinese 'Rooftopper' Films His Own Death During Skyscraper Stunt

A famous Chinese "rooftopping" enthusiast has unwittingly filmed his own death as he fell from a 62-story skyscraper during one of his trademark daredevil stunts.

Wu Yongning, 26, was performing pull-ups at the summit of the Huayuan Hua Center, one of the tallest buildings in Changsha, in central China, when he lost his grip and fell.

The incident was captured on a camera that Wu had carefully placed on another part of the building to record himself.

Only a matter of time 

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,456
    Jason P said:

Ha, for sure.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Another dRumpf supporter makin' 'mericuh  grate agin.....  

East Bay Starbucks: In video, woman berates patrons for speaking Korean