Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    defo before xmas!
  • Options
    NossieNossie Adelaide, Australia Posts: 1,039
    E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    so this month it's 2 years since they played here.... i think... i think it's time guys..

Yup, November 2009. I'm thinking they'll be back this time next year. 2003, 2006, 2009 .. 2012. :)

we can only hope so!!! :D
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • Options
    wow the organ and guitar version of betterman is so weird to hear.

ditto the alternative versions of corduroy and nothingman. i can't sing along! cmon!
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    got my dvd set today. i am excited for viewy fun times. you're all invited!
    Spending every spare moment this weekend getting through this mammoth collection of greatness. The Fans Are Alright disc I'm gonna wear a hole in me thinks :lol:
  • Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bazzer wrote:
    vital5 wrote:
    I also heard that if the backpack plastic has a split in it, it loses $100 in value on eBay because you have to sell it as USED :lol:
    Is this for real? Because I think my plastic came with a small split in it! F**K! :cry:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 664wt_1270
  • Options
    HailHailOZ wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    Spending every spare moment this weekend getting through this mammoth collection of greatness. The Fans Are Alright disc I'm gonna wear a hole in me thinks :lol:

i know! so many people were all "meh who wants that shit.. fucking fans" but it's great. i found it disturbing though how many people on it i had either met or at least knew the name of.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    doompony wrote:
    HailHailOZ wrote:
    doompony wrote:

i know! so many people were all "meh who wants that shit.. fucking fans" but it's great. i found it disturbing though how many people on it i had either met or at least knew the name of.

Mine arrived today and I'm just about to watch the Kids Are Twenty. :):)

Will report back later. :thumbup:
  • Options
    still nothing here with a confirmation date on the 28/29th...

maybe tomoro... or the day after... :roll:
    Yeh I've seen Pearl Jam, too. But I can't remember the dates.
  • Options
    RaidenRaiden Posts: 137
    Haven't seen mine in Adelaide yet either...waiting...waiting.
  • Options
    Just got home from afternoon shift - Aust. Post card in letter box - parcel to pick up tomorrow. MUST BE IT - WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Disks 2 and 3 are pretty good and worth having. That statistician guy segment is a bit annoying though and goes for too long.
  • Options
    plus how he infamously makes that weird and obviously wrong comment about burning out on alive during the binaural tour.
  • Options
    Disc 2 fantastic, and the bonus on disc 1 fascinating too! Trying to extend the anticipation, pleasure, excitement, whatever you call it, by delaying the movie again and disc 3..thanks for the heads up!
  • Options
    2 years ago since they played in Auckland.

Only 9.5 years to go until they play again.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:

I'm predicting an Australian/NZ tour towards the end of next year.

Bring it on!
  • Options
    doompony wrote:

Oh good... I don't need to rush back to your stinkingly gorgeous island paradise to sit through more Pearl Jam!
  • Options
    it is an ordeal but if we don't do it, who will?
  • Options
    i_lov_iti_lov_it Perth, Western Australia Posts: 4,007
    doompony wrote:

Don't blame them!...haha :P
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Anyone looking for Melbourne SG tickets? I pulled up a single in either row A24 (VIP) and L29 (regular) but I'm unsure if I really want to go. If anyone else wants to take them we could figure something out?
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    bazzer wrote:
    Anyone looking for Melbourne SG tickets? I pulled up a single in either row A24 (VIP) and L29 (regular) but I'm unsure if I really want to go. If anyone else wants to take them we could figure something out?
    I just went in with the BDO password and pulled up two(2) floor tickets (didn't buy them)... anyone having trouble getting these?

Wonder if the shows will sell out...
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    bazzer wrote:
    I just went in with the BDO password and pulled up two(2) floor tickets (didn't buy them)... anyone having trouble getting these?

Wonder if the shows will sell out...

Of course they'll sell out. I want a Brisbane show.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    They're still available... Sydney floor tickets...
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    They're still available... Sydney floor tickets...

That's because a lot of Soundgarden fans are old now and want to be seated ;)
  • Options
    B-RockB-Rock Posts: 149
    I got floor tickets for the Sydney show.

Cannot wait too see them :D
    Sydney 8-11-06, 18-11-06; Melbourne 20-11-09, Sydney 22-11-09, Manchester 20-06-12, 21-06-12
  • Options
    topaztopaz Posts: 301
    hmmmm, any chance the little bird said "ka kite" as well?? ha ha, i wish... still I think a 2012 aus/nz tour is pretty realistic. and optimistic. and all the other good -istic's.

i'm already excited
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    topaz wrote:
    hmmmm, any chance the little bird said "ka kite" as well?? ha ha, i wish... still I think a 2012 aus/nz tour is pretty realistic. and optimistic. and all the other good -istic's.

i'm already excited
    I was trying to think what an NZ goodbye would be. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    very unprepared and had no idea what was going on.. but i gather you could not buy non-VIP stall seats for Melb last Friday with the SG pre-sale?

f*ck.. :lol:

Tuesday...!!!
    wah
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    very unprepared and had no idea what was going on.. but i gather you could not buy non-VIP stall seats for Melb last Friday with the SG pre-sale?

f*ck.. :lol:

Tuesday...!!!
    You could, I turned down Row L and I think some others got some too. I want to know how far back VIP tickets go. I can't really justify $400 for seats and then flights for just a night or two, but I could possibly swing $130 for decent seats. I may have missed the boat though, have to see if there's much left on Tuesday.

P.S. I really want the poster too but if it's anything like CC solo, the only way to get it will be the VIP tickets. They're just too expensive for me to not feel guilty buying them.
  • Options
    plus the lettering was crap

*two cents*
  • Options
    row L! i'd have taken x2! :)

tomorrow is gonna be the suck, my work net connection is balls :?
    wah