Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Red_Dot wrote:
    Has everyone got there vinyl and Deep?
    My sister lives around the corner and hers was delivered over a week ago. Mine is yet to be seen :?

Mine hasnt arrived even tho it has hit tassie shores..
  • Options
    JoJo Posts: 2,098
    E.K wrote:
    On Max Music on Foxtel tonight at 9.30 there is a show called Rock Soldiers. Last night they had a story about Ed's tour manager for the Australian solo shows and showed him and the road crew setting up for the Newcastle show. Tonight they're continuing the story so there might be some footage of Ed.

spewing I didn't read this earlier. I could do with a PJ pick-me-up.
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    Jo wrote:
    E.K wrote:
    On Max Music on Foxtel tonight at 9.30 there is a show called Rock Soldiers. Last night they had a story about Ed's tour manager for the Australian solo shows and showed him and the road crew setting up for the Newcastle show. Tonight they're continuing the story so there might be some footage of Ed.

spewing I didn't read this earlier. I could do with a PJ pick-me-up.

You didn't miss anything. It was all about the annoying Australian tour manager telling everyone what to do. There was no EV footage shown.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    finally broke down and bought the vs/vitalogy set. my 10 box set has been looking so lonely and now that it's half price on the shipping... well!
    Not long now until the No Code/Yield Box comes out... you have now started a collection that will need to be completed :lol:
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    i know. it's a disease. but i'm definitely not as bad as some people!
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    doompony wrote:
    Hey! I resemble that remark! :lol:
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    doompony wrote:
    How's the PJ20 Backpack going?? oh wait you said you weren't as bad as some...
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    Dude, that backpack is sweet! If I ever take it out of the plastic, it will be handy too.
  • Options
    I don't use backpacks so.. I didn't get one. I'll just wait til Bazzer is in Wellington and I'll relieve him of it and sell it to the highest bidder!!
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    I don't use backpacks so.. I didn't get one. I'll just wait til Bazzer is in Wellington and I'll relieve him of it and sell it to the highest bidder!!
    sif I'd bring it to Wellington!
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    vital5 wrote:
    doompony wrote:
    Dude, that backpack is sweet! If I ever take it out of the plastic, it will be handy too.
    I didn't say it wasn't nice :) Pearl Jam shirts are enough for me to show my love...

I also heard that if the backpack plastic has a split in it, it loses $100 in value on eBay because you have to sell it as USED :lol:

<edit> I just read a thread and a backpack sold for USD$1025 on eBay... haha this has to be fake bidding??
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:

I also heard that if the backpack plastic has a split in it, it loses $100 in value on eBay because you have to sell it as USED :lol:

<edit> I just read a thread and a backpack sold for USD$1025 on eBay... haha this has to be fake bidding??

lol @ the split..
  • Options
    whoo. my vs/vitalogy box set shipped today.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    whoo. my vs/vitalogy box set shipped today.

When mine arrived I cleared the house of distractions and then sat in the lounge with the entire contents spread around me as I played each album one by one. Kinda felt like I was having a relaxing PJ bath :lol:

These sets are beautiful :D
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    Is this for real? Because I think my plastic came with a small split in it! F**K! :cry:
  • Options
    as if you'd bought it to sell it. you bought it because you love backpacks!

or pearl jam.

one or t'other.
  • Options
    So the latest rumor is that Ed is playing Big Day Out by himself and throws Backpacks out during Rockin' In The Free World while playing the PJ20 Deluxe Blu-Ray live on stage. Sounds cool. :lol:
  • Options
    I hear he'll be wearing white vinyl pants
  • Options
    HailHailOZ wrote:
    So the latest rumor is that Ed is playing Big Day Out by himself and throws Backpacks out during Rockin' In The Free World while playing the PJ20 Deluxe Blu-Ray live on stage. Sounds cool. :lol:
    He won't be playing the deluxe boxed set on stage, he'll be wearing disc 1 & 2 under the soles of his shoes and skate to the mic, then play the 3rd disc like a tamborine with a sharp screwdriver... box as a hat.
  • Options
    vital5 wrote:
    HailHailOZ wrote:
    He won't be playing the deluxe boxed set on stage, he'll be wearing disc 1 & 2 under the soles of his shoes and skate to the mic, then play the 3rd disc like a tamborine with a sharp screwdriver... box as a hat.
    He will be wearing the soon to be "Limited Edition" PJ socks, yeah?

... White Vinyl Pants!!! Now that would be something :shock:
  • Options
    the ladies love the white pants.

the gents love the white vinyl.

it's only natural.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    the ladies love the white pants.

Only if they are the semi-tight cotton white pants .. circa Touring Band 2000. :P
  • Options
    WTF!?

This thread is STILL going? this must be like 6 years in the making (including part 1 and part 2)

tidy work people.

Megan.
    its funny when things change so much - its all state of mind.
  • Options
    WTF!?

This thread is STILL going? this must be like 6 years in the making (including part 1 and part 2)

tidy work people.

Megan.

:thumbup: :)
  • Options
    so this month it's 2 years since they played here.... i think... i think it's time guys..
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    so this month it's 2 years since they played here.... i think... i think it's time guys..

Yup, November 2009. I'm thinking they'll be back this time next year. 2003, 2006, 2009 .. 2012. :)
  • Options
    E.K wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Yup, November 2009. I'm thinking they'll be back this time next year. 2003, 2006, 2009 .. 2012. :)

I did have a second child enter my life since then, but... it feels like 5 years!
  • Options
    If anyone missed out getting the blu ray or Dvd of PJ20 feel free to sign the
    petition or sign to support the cause... Thanks :)

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=173490&start=1395
  • Options
    got my dvd set today. i am excited for viewy fun times. you're all invited!
  • Options
    edited November 2011
    doompony wrote:
    got my dvd set today. i am excited for viewy fun times. you're all invited!

Ooohaah .. hopefully mine will arrive soon then.
    Post edited by EKluvsPJ on