Options

Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• Options
    aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    Hi everyone,

New Ten club member here. Just a couple of quick questions...Firstly, how many aussie club members are there?, and secondly, as club members how much do you guys normally pay for tickets?

Thanks
    Tracey :D

PJ: March 10, 1995 Sydney Ent Centre

No idea how many members, I think last tour 10c members paid about 20 bucks more per tickets than the general public. Dunno why that was. Welcome to the board and 10c
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    yeah because we had to pay via the 10C the exchange rate ended up meaning we'd paid slightly more and you had to buy 2 tickets even if you wanted 1 or more than 2. but, it wasn't that bad. plus early entry meant mike front row lovin' and you can't put a price on that.
  • Options
    I had a PJ in NZ dream last night! And like all dreams there was no music.

But Ziggles was there! She gave me an EV pick that was as big as his hand. And we walked to the stage with Mike - I asked him if Snuggs was going to be on stage with him and he looked at me as if I were nuts (touche..)

but they were playing somewhere that had massive steps going up a hill - and they played at the top of the hill.. and there were only ten clubbers allowed at the top. so we were in the front row and one by one the band came out - except stone. no one cheered for jeff. they were on a tiny stage so i said to him quietly "don't feel bad... you snuck on and no one saw you" and he smiled. then eddie was seen walking casually past backstage wearing a wetsuit. by the time he eventually came to the side of the stage the crowd was gone. so they gathered up the remaining line of ten clubbers and took a photo with us as the worst crowd ever.
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    doompony wrote:

But Ziggles was there! She gave me an EV pick that was as big as his hand. And we walked to the stage with Mike - I asked him if Snuggs was going to be on stage with him and he looked at me as if I were nuts (touche..)

but they were playing somewhere that had massive steps going up a hill - and they played at the top of the hill.. and there were only ten clubbers allowed at the top. so we were in the front row and one by one the band came out - except stone. no one cheered for jeff. they were on a tiny stage so i said to him quietly "don't feel bad... you snuck on and no one saw you" and he smiled. then eddie was seen walking casually past backstage wearing a wetsuit. by the time he eventually came to the side of the stage the crowd was gone. so they gathered up the remaining line of ten clubbers and took a photo with us as the worst crowd ever.

Haha, you and your crazy dreams!
  • Options
    E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,702
    PKNZ wrote:
    doompony wrote:

Haha, you and your crazy dreams!

I had an Eddie dream the other night. I was leaning against his back with my head resting on his shoulder and we were talking about stuff. He was really sweet and it was kind of romantic. When I woke up I was clutching my pillow really hard with my head pressed into it. :lol:
  • Options
    HAPPY 2012 JAMMERS!!!

:wave:
  • Options
    HAPPY 2012 JAMMERS!!!
  • Options
    tooooooooooooooooooooourrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:

Damn right I was there!! :mrgreen:
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    yeah! part of the worst! crowd! ever!
  • Options
    doompony wrote:

Love those crazy dreams - as EV commented on a recent boot I heard - "Not all drugs are good - some are GREAT". :lol:
  • Options
    PKNZPKNZ Posts: 76
    doompony wrote:
    tooooooooooooooooooooourrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!

I'll mark that on my calendar.
  • Options
    illegal pantsillegal pants Posts: 13,471
    so..

when was the last time y'all received deep magazine or.. something?

i forgot :?

happy new year :)
    wah
  • Options
    within the last couple of months... the single was that super sexy red beastie with the slow jeremy on it from red rocks 95. and the deep had the cartoon competition winner which wasn't me which leads me to believe there was SOME KIND OF MISTAKE..
  • Options
    so..

when was the last time y'all received deep magazine or.. something?

i forgot :?

happy new year :)

I got a DEEP mag and the Christmas/Easter/Holiday whatever it is Single about 3 months ago.

Happy New Year to you too Miss Stella.
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    within the last couple of months... the single was that super sexy red beastie with the slow jeremy on it from red rocks 95. and the deep had the cartoon competition winner which wasn't me which leads me to believe there was SOME KIND OF MISTAKE..

Wish it was the slow lukin maybe next time....
  • Options
    i love slow lukin (oooooor slukin) so very much.
  • Options
    thanks for answering ladies... :)

i didn't get mine :cry:

sad :cry:

i paid for membership for like 3 years or something and won't get a tshirt 'til next year or year after, so maybe i missed the system being part of the 'old' fanclub still?

or maybe 10c forgot me.

or maybe my postman is a stealing bastard.

or maybe it will arrive soon.

:?
    wah
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i got mine ages ago, but when i went to renew the other day i was told i was digital.
    Bought analog, but glad i might get a different t-shirt to the one i did not get last year. I renewed before they announced the new structure
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    miss pants - i thought that for people who had paid in advance, they were emailed and told if they wanted analog they'd need to pay the difference? i have some recollection of someone having that happen (possibly dimi)
  • Options
    cheers for the info :) on Sep 30th I got an email saying it was in the mail.

was that lieeees :o or did something change after that when out?!

Thanks 10c :(
    wah
  • Options
    bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,090
    Hey there, happy new year everyone!

Regardless of what is going on with your memberhsip, you should still have gotten the 2010 single (the one being discussed here that came deep into 2011) as that was a benefit from the earlier pre-analog/digital era. I'd send them an email and get them to resend it or wait a bit longer but it's been so long I don't see it coming.

As for your current membership, if you paid in advance (like I did, so your expiry was 2012 or later) then your membership transfers to digital. You need to pay the difference ($25 per year?) to upgrade to analog. If you have multiple years in advance (I only had one) I think they'll use multiple years to credit your membership.

So if you had paid up until 2013, the year to 2011 is the old style (includes the 2010 single). Then the two memberships years to 2012 and 2013 they might combine into one analog membership that expires in 2012. Otherwise I guess you'd have digital until 2013 but it seems they aren't letting people pay for multiple years anymore so I dunno. It would pay to ask them about that too...

On a related note, my analog shirt arrived while I was on holiday. I quite like it, but then I'm a dork. :D
  • Options
    bazzer wrote:
    On a related note, my analog shirt arrived while I was on holiday. I quite like it, but then I'm a dork. :D

I upgraded last November and went Analog. I chose a men's large T-shirt for my guy to wear because there is no way I'm wearing that thing and I'm not a T-shirt person anyway. He tried it on once and said the fabric was too hot and now it's at the back of the wardrobe.
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    E.K wrote:
    bazzer wrote:

I upgraded last November and went Analog. I chose a men's large T-shirt for my guy to wear because there is no way I'm wearing that thing and I'm not a T-shirt person anyway. He tried it on once and said the fabric was too hot and now it's at the back of the wardrobe.
    I'm wearing my EV Chicago license late tee today & yeah it's rather thick & warm. Kind of too thick to wear when it's t-shirt weather, probably too cold to wear when it's colder. Oh well it'll wear thinner I guess. I'm gonna take in the sleeves & shoulders on the 'i'm analog' tees I've now dyed, make them more wearable.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    morello wrote:
    Oh well it'll wear thinner I guess. I'm gonna take in the sleeves & shoulders on the 'i'm analog' tees I've now dyed, make them more wearable.

You dyed your Analog tees? What colour?
  • Options
    Oh my ...

http://www.intuitionkitchenproductions. ... EdJill.jpg

They made Eddie too tall. He should be at least 3 inches shorter than Jill. ;)
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,211
    E.K wrote:
    morello wrote:
    Oh well it'll wear thinner I guess. I'm gonna take in the sleeves & shoulders on the 'i'm analog' tees I've now dyed, make them more wearable.

You dyed your Analog tees? What colour?
    Yeah I did. Blue. I put a pic on facebook.
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    For all of you Aussie 10c members, I'm new to the club, and seeming as I don't have a money tree growing in my backyard I think I need to start saving for the next PJ tour. So I was wondering how much 10c tickets were for the 09 tour.

The last time I saw PJ was back in March 95, so I imagine ticket prices will be somewhat different now :) .

Thanks
    Tracey
    Sydney Ent Centre: 10/03/1995

All the rusted signs we ignore thoughout our lives
    Choosing the shiny ones instead
  • Options
    According to my order history they were 186 USD for a pair. We had to get pairs and we had to pay in US dollars.
  • Options
    vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    $120-$130 i think, with Liam Finn and Ben Harper as supports.
    I would expect an arena tour next time round with tickets in the $130-140 mark. that is about par for big arena bands these days
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!