Australia and NZ tour rumours going around Part 3 (No Bullshit)

Comments

• NossieNossie Posts: 1,039
    Oh long balmy summer nights are certainly a perk of daylight savings.... but ffs... give a chick some warning! ;)
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do...

Pearl Jam - Adelaide: 1995, 1998, 2003, 2006, 2009, 2014
    Eddie Vedder Solo - Adelaide: 27th & 28th March 2011, Melbourne 16th 2014
  • doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    you know it happens every year right? :lol:
    doompony wrote:
    you know it happens every year right? :lol:

well yeah... i'm up to date with that part - but isn't it supposed to be towards the end of October??

well i can only speak for nz, but they moved our dates so that it would last for longer. because they love us.
    doompony wrote:
    well i can only speak for nz, but they moved our dates so that it would last for longer. because they love us.

Hmm... i should investigate this a little further i reckon... (not that i particularly care - i know now! haha)

Am loving your sig... "i've got to love lamp" :lol::lol::lol:

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    doompony wrote:
    :lol:
    i fucking love daylight savings. you queenslanders dunno what you're missing out on!

Oh we know, it's just that the majority of our state are moronic inbred fuck wits who think daylight savings some how causes more daylight and it fades your curtains and the cows don't give milk. Fucking retards.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    doompony wrote:
    i fucking love daylight savings. you queenslanders dunno what you're missing out on!

Oh we know, it's just that the majority of our state are moronic inbred fuck wits who think daylight savings some how causes more daylight and it fades your curtains and the cows don't give milk. Fucking retards.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

• doompony wrote:

:lol: LMFAO.....Thanks
    New Zealand,95 Auckland 1 & 2, 98 Auckland & Wellington,
    Canada, Vancouver 2000
    Auckland & Christchurch 2009
    Melbourne 1&2 EV Solo 2011
    its almost a compliment... he said majority - not all! :D

• JoJo Posts: 2,098
    So while I'm lounging around on these PJ Forums I just thought I'd interupt and say..........
    "I just got my DVD of the 2009 Austrailian Capital Tour from a FANs' point of view."
    - and I WAS disapointedly disapointed when the the footage ended. And I was especially dissapointedly dissapointed because I know it went onto NZ but the camera holders didn't ( You know who you are :twisted: )
    Fucking un-Australian :roll:
    The home made video was AWESOME and made me want more, so really, I just want to bump this rumor and say 2 years and 1 month.

**Syncronysing watches**
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:

:lol: LMFAO.....Thanks

:x
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • doompony wrote:

time is relative, and meaningless

so why then do we need to do daylight savings
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
    so we can enjoy daylight?
  • doompony wrote:

then get up an hour earlier
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    doompony wrote:

To be honest, I prefer my daylight at the end of the day. I would get up an hour earlier, but only if I could also convince everybody else to do it. That way we could all start work an hour early and finish an hour early and then get an extra hour of sun at the end of the day, so I can have a BBQ dinner. Oh wait, actually, I can do that, it's called daylight savings!
    bazzer wrote:
    doompony wrote:

To be honest, I prefer my daylight at the end of the day. I would get up an hour earlier, but only if I could also convince everybody else to do it. That way we could all start work an hour early and finish an hour early and then get an extra hour of sun at the end of the day, so I can have a BBQ dinner. Oh wait, actually, I can do that, it's called daylight savings!

exactly. nothing much is going on early in the morning. i already get up at 5.45, so no thanks on getting up earlier. but i love that now i can come home after work and the first thing i do when i walk in is NOT close all the curtains and turn on the lights. now i can sit with the door open and bask in the sunshine. or at least stare out the window at the rain.
    doompony wrote:
    exactly. nothing much is going on early in the morning. i already get up at 5.45, so no thanks on getting up earlier. but i love that now i can come home after work and the first thing i do when i walk in is NOT close all the curtains and turn on the lights. now i can sit with the door open and bask in the sunshine. or at least stare out the window at the rain.

yeah... same here... except without so much of the rain....

• AusticmanAusticman Posts: 1,323
    DRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D
    I can't go the library anymore, everyone STINKS!!
    Nossie wrote:

Ohh for real, for real? That's awesome... better job prospects or other reasons??

Sorry Nossie....missed this question. Just want a change, both of us will be doing some study, travel around, have some fun, have some babies....I very much doubt there will be better job prospects! :lol:
    plus there's me. :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Have some babies eh Ziggy? Gawd we better get on the piss in November then eh?
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
    doompony wrote:
    plus there's me. :lol:

PLUS there's munky.... 8-)
    morello wrote:
    Have some babies eh Ziggy? Gawd we better get on the piss in November then eh?

Fucking oath we better..... :lol:
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    ;-) You've got yourself a deal there. I'm goin out for birthday drinks this Friday(bday on Monday) so I'll trial us a few cocktails eh? ;)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • yellowled24yellowled24 Posts: 3,118
    time is relative, and meaningless

so why then do we need to do daylight savings
    So we can milk our fading curtains
    "....and was very surprised to see that he didnt actually have a recipe for anus-ankle soup." - Big Ed
  • E.KE.K Posts: 7,707
    There's a show on Channel 7 right now called Parenthood. They just played Supersonic by Pearl Jam, then straight after it the old 80s song Come on Eileen.

I wonder if that's a sign that Pearl Jam are touring Aus again soon?

:)
    Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

*does not make any obvious jokes*
    doompony wrote:
    *does not make any obvious jokes*

About the song lyrics? :P

I just thought a Pearl Jam song followed by a song with my name in it might be a sign.

Sydney, Australia - March 12, 1998; Sydney, Australia - February 14, 2003; Sydney, Australia - November 8, 2006; Sydney, Australia - November 25, 2006;  Brisbane, Australia - November, 2009; Gold Coast, Australia - January, 2014

• threefish10threefish10 Posts: 7,392
    but seriously how much does it show that pearl jam are a very different band then what they used to be.

selling songs to anyone who will take them from crappy tv shows, to crappy romantic dramas staring julia roberts.

i don't know how i feel about it. it's kinda lucky i am not as into this band as i once was, cause the last few albums and now some of the decisions they have made lately would have really made me think twice about them.
    condescending and sarcastic since 1980
    but seriously how much does it show that pearl jam are a very different band then what they used to be.

selling songs to anyone who will take them from crappy tv shows, to crappy romantic dramas staring julia roberts.

i don't know how i feel about it. it's kinda lucky i am not as into this band as i once was, cause the last few albums and now some of the decisions they have made lately would have really made me think twice about them.

Yeah I know... I've heard songs from Backspacer played during sports shows and on Australia's Funniest Home Videos. :?

Is it still raining in Brissie?