OFFI-cal request poll for Empty Glass to be reinstated on the list for bad brains party!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Yes
    yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

Good morning campers. I see another Yes vote was chalked up and the laughter continued while I rested my eyes

I think they fucked up there vote and can't change it. You got lucky on that one.
    It's called "charm". These people know it when they see it
    I was thinking a tiny morsel of deception could have been involved, but that's just me
    52 more posts. Until then, this post was ignored
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

Good morning campers. I see another Yes vote was chalked up and the laughter continued while I rested my eyes

I think they fucked up there vote and can't change it. You got lucky on that one.
    I was thinking a tiny morsel of deception could have been involved, but that's just me
    Wow, that was a hard blow.....

I'll check back in later without my feelings
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yes
    badbrains said:

This fucken thread rules and all of you are fucken hilarious fuckers! Every single one of you deserve a pat on your backs for keeping me laughing my ass off all day. I def want to have this party just so I can meet ALL of you! Please continue entertaining me all weekend. I feel like almost giving out a prize for best most hilarious post but it's post after post that keeps getting funnier. I'd have nothing left to give cuz all you fuckers deserve a prize! But the dude with 1 ball deserves so much more! =))

Wait....so there is no party? But....but....I've already started production on the HM buttons....a nice sand kasten design with an angry baby variant. :(( So disappointed right now.
    ELITIST FUK
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

What an asshole =))
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

What an asshole =))
    Ya, and I'm sure he won't have any problems kissing baby's when the cameras are rolling
  • Yes
    It was the Hockey Jersey promise... Actually I just was trying to but good.. Nice... Whatever you want to call it.. Lol

It was the Hockey Jersey promise... Actually I just was trying to but good.. Nice... Whatever you want to call it.. Lol

That's ok, your just one of the few victims. It's not your fault
  • Yes
    Lmao victims?? Is that like a victim of fortune??
    Yes
    Victims? :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Yes

I know right??

I know right??
    :))

Victims of deception
    Yes
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    edited October 2014
    No
    Does anyone feel they need counseling after these traumatic posts!
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Yes
    yellowwho said:

yellowwho said:

Maybe there should be a undecided poll pick. Then at least, all hope wouldn't seem completely lost. I would probably vote undecided if I had the chance.

Degenerate - definition: one who cannot make up one's mind ;)
    I got nothing on that comment. Your right. I am very degenerate. There's way to much stress in decision making. Sorry for wasting your time

Signed

The Degenerator

Degenerator=Funner
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • No

Does anyone feel they need counseling after these traumatic posts!

The drill story has made me shudder a few times randomly since I read it. Sorry, I mistakenly credited you with telling the story. I think it was yellow. My bad. It looks like Empty has picked up some serious momentum in the vote. Seems like the bribes are paying off.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No
    You guys realize that if you stop posting in this thread, it sill go away!
  • No

You guys realize that if you stop posting in this thread, it sill go away!

It's the weekend. Voter turnout is down.
    No
    I voted NO just to off set Emptys vote. :D
    No
    I voted no to off set Emptys vote. :D
  • Yes
    I guess I need to go read the drill story!
  • No
    badbrains said:

=D>
    Yes
    badbrains said:

well played
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

:-h

Hey my fellow soulless bastards, did I miss anything ?
  • Yes
    Oh god!! Ok the story was funny, but I about choked to death reading Unaballer!!

Oh god!! Ok the story was funny, but I about choked to death reading Unaballer!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. The fine details are still pending further investigation, but I will try to help to the best of my abilities. Warning... I have been slightly drinking so actual facts and details will vary in truthfulness from the actual occurrence
  • Yes
    Think I got the gistof it.. ;-) that made me laugh so hard I about choked on my dinner. So thank you! Every time I think I can't laugh any harder, you people prove me wrong!
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited October 2014
    Yes
    But I do have a horrific castration story! And the details are VERY clear, cause I was there, got old dudes ball blood all over me! Fucked up shit!! Let's just say that shoeing horses is crazy dangerous!! Who would have figured taking a farrier's course would be so traumatic??
    Post edited by whispering hands on

But I do have a horrific castration story! And the details are VERY clear, cause I was there, got old dudes ball blood all over me! Fucked up shit!! Let's just say that shoeing horses is crazy dangerous!! Who would have figured taking a farrier's course would be so traumatic??

I'm sorry you had to witness that ! I would be traumatized. If I had to even witness uno drill his testicle in the boat I would have fell off the side and drowned. Your story might be on another level of disturbing.
  • Yes
    yellowwho said:

I'm sorry you had to witness that ! I would be traumatized. If I had to even witness uno drill his testicle in the boat I would have fell off the side and drowned. Your story might be on another level of disturbing.
    I was like.. Why did I just HAVE to see you do this.. Needless to say I threw those jeans and shirt away!! Poor guy nearly bled to death!! Thank god there was a vet nearby, and he slowed the bleeding enough til tegu could get the guy to a human doctor. It was insane!!! I dropped that course right after that, even though they had another instructor come in to finish the course while the first guy healed!
  • No

yellowwho said:

I was like.. Why did I just HAVE to see you do this.. Needless to say I threw those jeans and shirt away!! Poor guy nearly bled to death!! Thank god there was a vet nearby, and he slowed the bleeding enough til tegu could get the guy to a human doctor. It was insane!!! I dropped that course right after that, even though they had another instructor come in to finish the course while the first guy healed!
    Oh my goodness. I couldn't imagine having to tell the story about how a vet had to try and save my balls.