OFFI-cal request poll for Empty Glass to be reinstated on the list for bad brains party!

Comments

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

yellowwho said:

But I do have a horrific castration story! And the details are VERY clear, cause I was there, got old dudes ball blood all over me! Fucked up shit!! Let's just say that shoeing horses is crazy dangerous!! Who would have figured taking a farrier's course would be so traumatic??

I'm sorry you had to witness that ! I would be traumatized. If I had to even witness uno drill his testicle in the boat I would have fell off the side and drowned. Your story might be on another level of disturbing.
    I was like.. Why did I just HAVE to see you do this.. Needless to say I threw those jeans and shirt away!! Poor guy nearly bled to death!! Thank god there was a vet nearby, and he slowed the bleeding enough til tegu could get the guy to a human doctor. It was insane!!! I dropped that course right after that, even though they had another instructor come in to finish the course while the first guy healed!
    Oh my goodness. I couldn't imagine having to tell the story about how a vet had to try and save my balls.
    Horrifying !!
  • Yes
    Yeah.. It was crazy!!! Can't unsee that.. It was horrible to hear that man scream.. Which took him a few seconds to realize what happened.. Before anyone could stop him he looked down, saw all the blood and his mangled balls hanging outside of their skin,and laying across his leg.. He screamed, then passed out. It was a horrific thing to witness!
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No

Yeah.. It was crazy!!! Can't unsee that.. It was horrible to hear that man scream.. Which took him a few seconds to realize what happened.. Before anyone could stop him he looked down, saw all the blood and his mangled balls hanging outside of their skin,and laying across his leg.. He screamed, then passed out. It was a horrific thing to witness!

OMG :-O
    No
    yellowwho said:

:-h

Hey my fellow soulless bastards, did I miss anything ?

Did someone say something? Who's this "newbie"? 959, fuck out of here! =))
    No
    yellowwho said:

You mite as we'll NOT EVEN vote, it WONT count anyways! =))
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

That's strike # 1 !

I'm giving you three

=))
  • Yes
    yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

That's strike # 1 !

I'm giving you three

=))
    Very generous!! :-)

Somebody needs to make a joke about this to lighten the place up !

It's just depressing
    No

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

That's strike # 1 !

I'm giving you three

=))
    I must agree... =))
  • Yes
    This ought to be interesting!! Lol

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

That's strike # 1 !

I'm giving you three

=))
    I'm very nice...

:)

And I'm not even trying to tally up poll votes
    No
    yellowwho said:

It's just depressing
    I think I would've fucken fainted. Ya, I def would've fainted. What the fuck do you say it him? Walk it off big guy? :-\"
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

It's just depressing
    I think I would've fucken fainted. Ya, I def would've fainted. What the fuck do you say it him? Walk it off big guy? :-\"
    HANG in there buddy
    yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

It's just depressing
    HANG in there buddy
    Don't lose you marbles ?
    No
    yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

It's just depressing
    HANG in there buddy
    =)) =)) =))
  • Yes

This is what he was doing.. Only he was pulling an old shoe.. The guy here is fitting a hot shoe. Just so you know this does not hurt the horse in anyway.. There is no nerves or feeling in this part of the hoof..
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

It's just depressing
    HANG in there buddy
    =)) =)) =))
    Oh, it's so sad, I mean drilling a hole through your nads is funny but I'm pretty sure we have completely lost the moral compass for joking about this one

This is what he was doing.. Only he was pulling an old shoe.. The guy here is fitting a hot shoe. Just so you know this does not hurt the horse in anyway.. There is no nerves or feeling in this part of the hoof..

Wow, that really does look dangerous !
  • Yes
    Yeah it was NOT funny. I ft so bad for the guy! The horse just wanted to out his hoof back on the ground.. It was soo quick too.. There was nooooo stopping or preventing it.. Just really bad timing!
    No

Yeah it was NOT funny. I ft so bad for the guy! The horse just wanted to out his hoof back on the ground.. It was soo quick too.. There was nooooo stopping or preventing it.. Just really bad timing!

Hell no not funny! That shits straight fucken painful. I honestly don't know what I'd do. I'd prob beg for you to knock me out asap? I don't know. Something has to get done. Fuck, no fucken way.

Yes, I believe you ! That would definitely be terrible
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    Yes
    I don't know Wtf this is about, but Empty Glass is fun to party with. Just let him go Badbrains! :P
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Yes
    PJ_Soul said:

I don't know Wtf this is about, but Empty Glass is fun to party with. Just let him go Badbrains! :P

Anytime you want to drink again in Chicago, I'm game. Just let me know.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Yes
    When my fist clenches, crack it open
    Before I use it to lose my cool

When I smile tell me some bad news
    Before I laugh and act like a fool

And if I swallow anything evil
    Put your finger down my throat

And if I shiver please give me a blanket
    Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

Cheers fuckers
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Let me be stormy and let me be calm.

(all of us)

Cheers to you too, ya fucker.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No

Cheers fuckers

That may be the sweetest thing I've ever read.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,629
    Yes
    Yes and HELL YES!

Let's see that vinyl, Empty Glass, hehehe!

Better yet, I'd love to see what kind of pirating vinyl press you keep in your basement, LOL!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• No

Cheers fuckers

Don't go getting all mushy on me.
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No

Cheers fuckers

Don't go getting all mushy on me.
    Did I say sweetest? I meant to say :-&
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yes

But I do have a horrific castration story! And the details are VERY clear, cause I was there, got old dudes ball blood all over me! Fucked up shit!! Let's just say that shoeing horses is crazy dangerous!! Who would have figured taking a farrier's course would be so traumatic??

Yikes! Did the guy ever try to shoe a horse again? That would take some balls to attempt that again (sorry, bad joke, I know).
    ELITIST FUK