OFFI-cal request poll for Empty Glass to be reinstated on the list for bad brains party!

Comments

• yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661

Halts Nads!!

Oh God, this thread is definitely getting locked now !!! =))
  • yellowwhoyellowwho Posts: 1,661
    badbrains said:

yellowwho said:

lolobugg said:

badbrains said:

Is there a date yet for this party I'm not qualified to attend?

Why have a date when this thread is the BEST thread in a long time. I'm just sitting back reading and literarily every post out does the previous. You guys are some funny fuckers. I feel empty for kicking empty in the balls but hey, it's better then balls in your mouth! =))
    :))
    this thread kicks nads
    Speaking of nads..

I'm glad you brought them up because it reminded Me of something.

I have a co-worker, and before I start, I would like to point out that we are just acquaintances in the least way possible to avoid a slander in my character in any way.

So, and just Just to be clear, this was not during work hours, so a workmans comp claim was completly avoided.

The situation is this. A man, his fishing boat, on a lake, and one cordless drill with a bit.

Somehow, between drinking and fishing, this guy decides that he needs to use the drill to fix something on his lap. And this is where the details get a little foggy.

But the ending of the story is this. The man left to go fishing with two nads and came back with one.

Apparently, he was trying to drill something and the drill went straight into his right testicle. But, lucky the drill had a reverse and he was able to back it out.

I'm sure he had many visits from curious and laughing nurses at the hospital.

But the good thing is that now he has multiple nicknames around the company.

Such as

The Unaballer

Uno

And there's also a saying named in his honor.

And I'll use it in a sentence

Hey, don't go ball (singular) to the wall !!

Instead of going balls to the wall
    Damn, this thread just got real. Dudes drilling into their balls?
    I got nothing...
    Somebody's got to invite that guy. No OFFI-cal thread needed for him. He also gets a +/-1 =))

=)) (they're gonna run out of these things)
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No
    For as many times as badbrains has used the =)) smiley, I'd bet he's peed himself 20 times!
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    alright you guys keep this shit going over the weekend.
    don't get this thread locked
    it's too good.
    can't wait to catch up on it

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Jesus, I needed this laugh.

"nadless to say"

Have a good evening, lolo!
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Yes
    Just caught up on this thread....went in a direction I did not see coming. Thought it was going to go the way of hookers and blow, but then a fishing story seemed to set it off in a new, hilarious direction. I don't fish, so can someone tell me how common it is to bring a cordless drill with you when fishing? Seems like an unnecessary tool.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    No
    SD48277 said:

Just caught up on this thread....went in a direction I did not see coming. Thought it was going to go the way of hookers and blow, but then a fishing story seemed to set it off in a new, hilarious direction. I don't fish, so can someone tell me how common it is to bring a cordless drill with you when fishing? Seems like an unnecessary tool.

Obviously you've never fished before! This is better suited in the stupid questions thread! =))
    Yes

SD48277 said:

Obviously you've never fished before! This is better suited in the stupid questions thread! =))
    :)) Moving the question over there....
    ELITIST FUK
  • No
    SD48277 said:

I don't know why he'd bring a drill. I always take a nail gun fishing.
    Yes

SD48277 said:

I don't know why he'd bring a drill. I always take a nail gun fishing.
    =)) I guess if you don't have a trident, that's the next best thing.
    ELITIST FUK
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    No
    This fucken thread rules and all of you are fucken hilarious fuckers! Every single one of you deserve a pat on your backs for keeping me laughing my ass off all day. I def want to have this party just so I can meet ALL of you! Please continue entertaining me all weekend. I feel like almost giving out a prize for best most hilarious post but it's post after post that keeps getting funnier. I'd have nothing left to give cuz all you fuckers deserve a prize! But the dude with 1 ball deserves so much more! =))
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Yes
    Closing in on 700 views and 9 votes. Seems about right
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • No

Closing in on 700 views and 9 votes. Seems about right

You did squeak into the lead!

Something seems fishy about the drill story. I say pics or it didn't happen.
  • Yes
    How do you bite yes or no??
  • Yes
    Lmao, or vote??? Best typo for me in a while!!
  • Yes
    Fuck it.. I already said I vote yes..
  • No

Fuck it.. I already said I vote yes..

First page at the top.
  • Yes
    Ok thanks!
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2014
    No

Ok thanks!

Damn, aiding the enemy! =)) I am so dumb.
  • Yes

Ok thanks!

Haha! Lonestar!! Now you MUST KNOW why evil always wins over good!! Because good is dumb!! ( so I guess this quote makes ME the dumb one??) ;-)
    Yes

Ok thanks!

I'm the enemy now? Shit got real :(|)
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    edited October 2014
    No

Ok thanks!

Maybe enemy is harsh. I should have said opposition. I was referring to helping the yes vote. Apparently I am in fact, dumb. looks like your previous assessment was correct. Now where is the damn olive branch emoji...
  • Yes

Ok thanks!
    Maybe enemy is harsh. I should have said opposition. I was referring to helping the yes vote. Apparently I am in fact, dumb. looks like your previous assessment was correct. Now where is the damn olive branch emoji...

I had totally meant I was dumb, not you! Lol I'm watching Spaceballs.. And that part was on.. I couldn't resist..

I was trying to say, that my being the ' good guy/ girl' by voting yes.. That I was the dumb one according to Lord Helmet.. Uhh wow.. That didn't come out right.. I'll just go get a mirror and Halts Maul myself!
    Yes

Ok thanks!

dumb
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• No

Ok thanks!
    dumb

Ok, I got that out of my system. Glad I voted no.
    Whispering hands, I got the reference. Was referring to this non party going fucker always calling me dumb! :))
  • Yes
    I love you guys!!
    Yes

Ok thanks!
    dumb
    Ok, I got that out of my system. Glad I voted no.
    Whispering hands, I got the reference. Was referring to this non party going fucker always calling me dumb! :))

I have to admit, that first post that person posted that only said "dumb" cracked me up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Yes

I love you guys!!

My love spreads to all of whom who hit the Yes button
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• No

I love you guys!!

May the Schwartz be with you!
  • Yes
    I can't possibly laugh any harder!!