• Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

all I know, is if Jeb runs and gets elected, I'm moving to Canada

take me with you, please
    Fuck u Logan! Dirty jersey is where it's at! And plus, who u gonna root for, the habs? The leafs? The oilers? Or better yet, the flames? Hahaha
    You will root for the HABS because they are the best effin hockey ever, but that is only after we decide whether we like you enough to let you in!

Spent some quality time in dirty jersey back in '05 - it's like a trailer park but turned up 1000W....truly loved the ghetto buses.
    Well, it IS called dirty jersey for a reason! And so far, yes we have water here!
    From what I remember yes you have water but it is kind of drink at your own risk...especially after one of your monsoons, um I mean "rainfalls".
    I unfriend you! Stay in canada!!! Hahaha
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Thank you all for making me laugh so hard today!! You
    Literally kept me from killing the insane fuck next to
    Me on the assembly line, that kept handing me half finished pliers to debur!! Then kept telling me to just "fix it" I finally got kicked off the line and put on keychain stringing detail, when I started throwing the unfinished shit back at him! ( I do NOT play well with morons!!) anyhow, Fuck Jersey has had me giggling all day! So thank you guys!! Nothing against Jersey.. Never been there.. It was just funny!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,800
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

take me with you, please
    Fuck u Logan! Dirty jersey is where it's at! And plus, who u gonna root for, the habs? The leafs? The oilers? Or better yet, the flames? Hahaha
    You will root for the HABS because they are the best effin hockey ever, but that is only after we decide whether we like you enough to let you in!

Spent some quality time in dirty jersey back in '05 - it's like a trailer park but turned up 1000W....truly loved the ghetto buses.
    Well, it IS called dirty jersey for a reason! And so far, yes we have water here!
    From what I remember yes you have water but it is kind of drink at your own risk...especially after one of your monsoons, um I mean "rainfalls".
    Hey I didn't say say I don't have fond memories of my time in Union City but there was that one day it rained...I think all of north Jersey is kinda like the drain and just sits a little lower than everything else and just fills up with water...

But you do have the Devils which is better than the Rangers or the Islanders so your ok.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    Seinf

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

take me with you, please

Hey I didn't say say I don't have fond memories of my time in Union City but there was that one day it rained...I think all of north Jersey is kinda like the drain and just sits a little lower than everything else and just fills up with water...

But you do have the Devils which is better than the Rangers or the Islanders so your ok.
    Seinfeld!!!! El Diablo!!
  • Options
    At the risk of incurring further rath, in my book Seinfeld is a strike against. Couldn't stand the show and can't stand the comic.
    What is El Diablo?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

lolobugg said:

RKCNDY said:

take me with you, please

Wait, here's one for you, FUCK THE DEVILS! They won't be here for long, prob end up in Seattle. Hopefully hahaha
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    There was an episode where Jerry Elaine and George get tickets to go see a Devils hockey game with Elaine's boyfriend, whom has his face painted the team's colors.and he's a total sports freak!. So the Devils win, and her fanatic boyfriend runs around yelling DEVILS.!!!!!at stopped traffic. In one vehicle is a Soanish priest, and he freaks out thinking that the boyfriend really IS the devil! El Diablo means the devil in Spanish..
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Options
    Are you admitting to being a Rangers or an Islanders fan because then your post before last applies and I'm afraid we can't be friends.

• Options

Are you admitting to being a Rangers or an Islanders fan because then your post before last applies and I'm afraid we can't be friends.

Ohhhh, so now u want to unfriend me because I'm a rangers fan? God damn, we never get respect. Even with 81 gone, we still get shit on!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Ohhhh, so now u want to unfriend me because I'm a rangers fan? God damn, we never get respect. Even with 81 gone, we still get shit on!
    The curse of 81 lives!!
  • Options
    Uuummm ya as a Habs fan I'm afraid that's the case, we have standards and you bastards beat us after taking out Price. There are limits!

PS. Was super weird to watch a good portion of the Canadian gold medal team battle against each other when those two met up.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

At the risk of incurring further rath, in my book Seinfeld is a strike against. Couldn't stand the show and can't stand the comic.
    What is El Diablo?

Et tu, brute-dragon?!

(s'ok, I won't unfriend you :D)
  • Options

badbrains said:

The curse of 81 lives!!
    I just talked to that fucker today about hockey too!
  • Options

Uuummm ya as a Habs fan I'm afraid that's the case, we have standards and you bastards beat us after taking out Price. There are limits!

PS. Was super weird to watch a good portion of the Canadian gold medal team battle against each other when those two met up.

You have to tell price he has to get out of the way when kreids is barreling into the net. And tell Pruster I still love him even tho he cheap shot steps.
  • Options
    H
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

The curse of 81 lives!!
    How's he doing these days?
  • Options

H

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

The curse of 81 lives!!
    How's he doing these days?
    He's being 81 hahaha. Smart ass all the time. But I love the guy. He's 100% SOLID DUDE!
  • Options
    I know he's missed over here.
  • Options

He doesn't give a shit about this place hahaha
  • Options
    badbrains said:

He doesn't give a shit about this place hahaha
    I know. It's why he left. But I know a lot of people miss him.
  • Options
    And you know he keeps in contact with the people he liked.. So it's all good for him. :-)
  • Options

And you know he keeps in contact with the people he liked.. So it's all good for him. :-)

I guess that fucker must really like me then hahaha. Cool!
  • Options
    :-) he's an asshole sometimes, but a good dude all round.. Besides, at least he's a funny asshole!! Hahahaha!! Tell him Tree said hi!! But I highly doubt he'd remember me! Lol
  • Options

:-) he's an asshole sometimes, but a good dude all round.. Besides, at least he's a funny asshole!! Hahahaha!! Tell him Tree said hi!! But I highly doubt he'd remember me! Lol

Will do!
  • Options

Tree!!! He remembers you and told me to absolutely say hi to you. He remembers all!
  • Options
    Hahaha!! That's funny! Cool! Thanks!
  • Options
    hedonist said:

What is El Diablo?

Et tu, brute-dragon?!

(s'ok, I won't unfriend you :D)
    Way to go all intellectual on that one - gave me a chuckle :)

I knew it was a risk but one I was willing to take, thanks for not unfriending me.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    RKCNDY said:

We'd be happy to have you. :-bd
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    PJ_Soul said:

RKCNDY said:

We'd be happy to have you. :-bd
    what about me?
    you take degenerates?
    I have to move to Jersey first anyway.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    GODDAMN it!!!
    just saw where the Republican fuck won our Senate race.....
    I have been scared to look until now.
    don't blame me though. my county was as blue as the sky.
    BB, I might need to move to Jersey sooner than later.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugg said:

GODDAMN it!!!
    just saw where the Republican fuck won our Senate race.....
    I have been scared to look until now.
    don't blame me though. my county was as blue as the sky.
    BB, I might need to move to Jersey sooner than later.

Plenty of room for you over here buddy.
This discussion has been closed.