Comments

• Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    i hath arriveneth.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    fanch75 wrote:
    i hath arriveneth.

Ace iz God! All hail the mighty yamcumber.
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • Options
    grace6697grace6697 Posts: 1,191
    *takes a look around, goes back from whence she came*
    take your money and your drugs.
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    My fav PJ album.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    My fav PJ album.

It's decent, isn't it?
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:
    My fav PJ album.

It's decent, isn't it?

ha..oh yeah it's decent ;)
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    What time will Yield night start on 2/3/09? I have to go to bed early too.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    We usually have a standing 8:00pm cst start time. Does that jive with everyone?

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    grace6697 wrote:
    *takes a look around, goes back from whence she came*

Worlds are colliding here.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• Options
    RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    What day of the week is YIELD Night?
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:
    What day of the week is YIELD Night?

The night before TSD. :D
  • Options
    Smooth. I'm probably in.

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
  • Options
    So, no hiatus for you this year YIH?

I listened to No Way and a couple of other live versions of songs.

PBM

• Options
    I like the little 'online' stickman logo. It looks cool.

• Options
    So, no hiatus for you this year YIH?

I listened to No Way and a couple of other live versions of songs.

PBM

I haven't listened for awhile. Might as well stay away until 2/3.
  • Options
    I may have to let PBB stay up and listen with me for a while. I have taken a picture with him and the CD on YIELD night since he was a newborn.

It's our father-son bonding moment.

PBM

• Options
    I may have to let PBB stay up and listen with me for a while. I have taken a picture with him and the CD on YIELD night since he was a newborn.

PBM

awww....
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:

PBM

awww....

Pathetic, isn't it.

PBM

• Options
    libragirl wrote:

PBM

awww....

Pathetic, isn't it.

PBM

No, it's very sweet...I hope to do the same with my offspring :)
  • Options
    libragirl wrote:

PBM

awww....

Pathetic, isn't it.

PBM

Pathetic isn't even remotely close to being the proper word for that. I would look up some antonyms in a thesaurus to find something more appropriate.

• Options
    RockKing wrote:
    libragirl wrote:
    awww....

Pathetic, isn't it.

PBM

Pathetic isn't even remotely close to being the proper word for that. I would look up some antonyms in a thesaurus to find something more appropriate.

I love you man.

PBM

• Options

PBM

If YIH Jr is sleeping, no way I wake him up for YIELD night. :)
  • Options
    Man, don't tell anyone, but I kinda like posting in here again.

Here's a YIELD question to ponder. Could either 'U' or 'Leatherman' have been on this album? If so, where would it go sequentially and how would it fit into the context of the story YIELD tells?

• Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    Can't wait for my third yield night! For the past few years my friends and I have done a little gift exchange for xmas. This year I got my buddy who is a pj fan. He and I share a favorite song, Faithful. So for his gift I got him a little gold plaque from things remembered that read "No one's slept here." It was a big hit.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:
    Man, don't tell anyone, but I kinda like posting in here again.

Here's a YIELD question to ponder. Could either 'U' or 'Leatherman' have been on this album? If so, where would it go sequentially and how would it fit into the context of the story YIELD tells?

I'm of the "Give Way to nature" school of thought....LEATHERMAN fits in nicely with that theme. Guy living in the woods, being one with nature. Fits right in there. I think musically it'd go nicely between PUSH ME, PULL ME and ATY.

Of course you forgot to mention WHALE SONG. :D
  • Options
    RockKing wrote:

Of course you forgot to mention WHALE SONG. :D

I'm not sure "U" would be appropriate...I could be sold on "Leatherman"....maybe. It's a damn shame "Whale Song" didn't make the cut.

PBM

• Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    Can't wait for my third yield night! For the past few years my friends and I have done a little gift exchange for xmas. This year I got my buddy who is a pj fan. He and I share a favorite song, Faithful. So for his gift I got him a little gold plaque from things remembered that read "No one's slept here." It was a big hit.

Glad to have you back for another go-round. The Blue Moon will be ready in the fridge.

PBM

• Options
    Whale Song could have replaced HUMMUS. :o
  • Options

Nah...I like the false ending.

I do wish and Untitled were labeled differently. The live "Untitled" is an amazing intro to MFC...not sure if it would work on the album as it lends itself to more of a live setting, but I do love that song.

PBM

• Options

Nah...I like the false ending.

I do wish and Untitled were labeled differently. The live "Untitled" is an amazing intro to MFC...not sure if it would work on the album as it lends itself to more of a live setting, but I do love that song.

PBM

No, I would include the false ending as well...just go into the Whale Song instead of Hummus.

I don't think Untitled would work on the album. I'm glad it is it's own separate thing.