Yield

Comments

• YieldInHidingYieldInHiding Posts: 1,841
    mookie9999 wrote:
    What do you think has a better chance of being played live again: Pilate or No Way?

I hear Jeff is into Pilates so.....
    No longer overwhelmed it seems so simple now.
  • dannydanny Posts: 2,277
    my favourite

vert to trust and never let you down!
    danny d
    danny wrote:
    my favourite

vert to trust and never let you down!

Vert is french for "green." I don't get it...
  • PissBottleManPissBottleMan Posts: 4,154
    Whether it be No Code or YIELD, I miss MJI.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • LizardLizard Posts: 12,091
    Did you YIELD FREAKS ;) see this post?? http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=253642
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
    Lizard wrote:
    Did you YIELD FREAKS ;) see this post?? http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=253642

Yep.

Thanks. :)

-The Management
    Lizard wrote:

The TRUTH is a virus.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

• hey guys, just listening to the boot of this show i was at all those months ago, and realized the first half o' this set is scattered with YIELD!!!!

well out of the first 11 songs 4 are YIELD tracks, thats pretty cool yo. then after that they don't touch it anymore... oh well... beats cinci... ;)

Melbourne 2 2006
    Set 1 Go, Last Exit, Brain Of J., World Wide Suicide, Given To Fly, Severed Hand, Low Light, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Gone, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, Lukin, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Life Wasted, Better Man, Glorified G, Porch
    Encore 1 Thumbing My Way, Last Kiss, Crazy Mary, Alive
    Encore 2 Big Wave, Blood, Leash, Baba O'Riley, Indifference

how the hell am i supposed to drink down natty light in australia? I will never understand the combo o' natural light and YIELD, or even the Natural light and SVT combo...

do you have a pic of a can or bottle?

wade.
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Murder wrote:
    hey guys, just listening to the boot of this show i was at all those months ago, and realized the first half o' this set is scattered with YIELD!!!!

well out of the first 11 songs 4 are YIELD tracks, thats pretty cool yo. then after that they don't touch it anymore... oh well... beats cinci... ;)

Melbourne 2 2006
    Set 1 Go, Last Exit, Brain Of J., World Wide Suicide, Given To Fly, Severed Hand, Low Light, Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town, Gone, Do The Evolution, Even Flow, Lukin, Not For You/(Modern Girl), Life Wasted, Better Man, Glorified G, Porch
    Encore 1 Thumbing My Way, Last Kiss, Crazy Mary, Alive
    Encore 2 Big Wave, Blood, Leash, Baba O'Riley, Indifference

how the hell am i supposed to drink down natty light in australia? I will never understand the combo o' natural light and YIELD, or even the Natural light and SVT combo...

do you have a pic of a can or bottle?

wade.

Your post was awesome. That's a helluva setlist. Get rid of thumbing my way and it's damn near perfect.

Here is your pic.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/fanch75/Avatars/08920Nat20light20girl.jpg
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • I'm new to the pit, and thought I'd chime in that Yield is *so* Pearl Jam's best album.
  • glasshouseglasshouse Posts: 1,762
    dunno bout that, but welcome anyways :cool:
    Athens, Greece: 2006/09/30

"Call me Ishmael. Some years ago- never mind how long precisely- having little or no money in my purse, and nothing particular to interest me on shore, I thought I would sail about a little and see the watery part of the world." Herman Melville : Moby Dick
    I'm new to the pit, and thought I'd chime in that Yield is *so* Pearl Jam's best album.

I like your attitude Kevin.

Cheers,

PBM

• RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    Nice to see we're still talking YIELD in here. I've been slacking off. My real job is taking too much of my time. Hey Kat, any chance you can pay me to post in here?? :)
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
    I like your attitude Kevin.

Cheers,

PBM

I like Kevin from The Office. I wonder if this is him. Props to Kev-o today.

Sorry it took so long for me to respond, I've been having flux capacitor issues.
    RockKing wrote:
    Hey Kat, any chance you can pay me to post in here?? :)

If that's the case, I have some comp days coming.

I hear the 10C offers up a nice 401K package.

PBM

• I was getting so angry with that Dickie...how can you not get how good "low light" is? He is probably like a 15 year old or something but dang that JA thread was bringing me down...
    * as she shakes her head in disbelief *
    StoneyHot wrote:
    I was getting so angry with that Dickie...how can you not get how good "low light" is? He is probably like a 15 year old or something but dang that JA thread was bringing me down...

I saw PILATE was mentioned too. For shame.
    StoneyHot wrote:
    I was getting so angry with that Dickie...how can you not get how good "low light" is? He is probably like a 15 year old or something but dang that JA thread was bringing me down...

All this negative energy makes us stronger.

LOWLIGHT is quite a song. That connection to MFC you guys made a few weeks back was great.

PBM

• RockKingRockKing Posts: 431
    I saw PILATE was mentioned too. For shame.

PBM, have you started reading The Master and Margarita yet? I should be getting it next month. Read up on a bunch of reviews of it. They all pretty much say the same things about it that Will does. I look forward to giving it a shot.
    --"I'm like an opening band for the sun"

--"We’re taking pills to get along with life… the pills are YIELD and PJ’s music. Then we create words to call our own = our analysis of YIELD." - YIH
    RockKing wrote:
    PBM, have you started reading The Master and Margarita yet? I should be getting it next month. Read up on a bunch of reviews of it. They all pretty much say the same things about it that Will does. I look forward to giving it a shot.

I think you should edit this post since it was #1000.
    RockKing wrote:

There's been a shake up in the PissBottle household and all leisure activities have been put on hold until further notice. :(

PBM

There's been a shake up in the PissBottle household and all leisure activities have been put on hold until further notice. :(

PBM

Boy X must be trying to take over already.
  • GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    so fellow yieldheads, who do we want to win survivor? im voting faithful to win
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    Gmoney wrote:
    so fellow yieldheads, who do we want to win survivor? im voting faithful to win

IN HIDING!

idk how i'm going to vote though =0 it's my favorite album, and though in hiding is my favorite song, all the others are almost equal love. this will be touughh every round for me. but yea, if in hiding doesn't pull it off i'd hope for low light, faithful, or no way.
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • First day of class @ Illinois State University today. Proudly had the black Yield shirt on, as purchased from the LOCAL & INDEPENDENT Mother Murphy's Records on North St. Here's to all the PJ fans here in central IL!
    IN HIDING!

idk how i'm going to vote though =0 it's my favorite album, and though in hiding is my favorite song, all the others are almost equal love. this will be touughh every round for me. but yea, if in hiding doesn't pull it off i'd hope for low light, faithful, or no way.

IN HIDING pwns muthafuckas!!!!!!!! :D
  • BlkFlg1BlkFlg1 Posts: 156
    hello? is anyone home?
    YIELD Fan Club Sergeant-At-Arms
    BlkFlg wrote:
    hello? is anyone home?

What are we fuckin' talkin' about today?
    "Admire me, admire my home
    Admire my son, admire my clones"

PBM

I need to download that Nashville show.