Options

Michael Brown Shooting

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

2 officers shot in Ferguson last night. They were just standing guard outside the police station. This should really improve the relationships between cops and the people of Ferguson. What a fucking mess.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/us/ferguson-protests/index.html

Fucking ridiculous. What a great way to make the world a shittier place.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    The guy in the video who said "acknowledgment 9 months ago would have kept that from happening!" right after the officers were shot deserves the asshole of the century award. What a fucking douchebag. Sorry to be vulgar but that invoked a pretty strong response from me.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    and people wonder why SOME police officers are quick to pull the trigger.....

Godfather.
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,804
    Well, there are people on this board who can light a cigar, crack open a beer, and drop their pants around their ankles.

Because they have been begging for this to happen.
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options

Well, there are people on this board who can light a cigar, crack open a beer, and drop their pants around their ankles.

Of all the ridiculous posts I have seen on these boards this one takes the cake as the most asinine, idiotic, and ridiculous post of them all.
    Congratulations sir, and good luck removing your head from your ass.

To suggest that people who oppose police brutality want to see cops getting shot is beyond reproach.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

Sad but so true speedy. The real Americans who support the police and understand how difficult the job can be are real lucky that 2 more officers are not being buried next week. Be safe.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Sad but so true speedy. The real Americans who support the police and understand how difficult the job can be are real lucky that 2 more officers are not being buried next week. Be safe.
    The happiest of all is probably the media.
    Mission accomplished.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Of all the ridiculous posts I have seen on these boards this one takes the cake as the most asinine, idiotic, and ridiculous post of them all.

To suggest that people who oppose police brutality want to see cops getting shot is beyond reproach.
    Ridiculous asinine and idiotic.

Good morning to you too!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

rgambs said:

It is definitely right up there.
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    rgambs said:

your post is just bad rgambs (not suprised) if you get banned for A bit I again will not be suprised
    or disapointed.

Godfather.

• Options
    fifefife Posts: 3,327
    muskydan said:

I love when people say things like this. what is a "real American"?

i myself am having happy that those 2 police officers are ok and are not dead and I will bet money that you will not find people who actually are disappointment that the cops are alive.
  • Options
    I hope the victims recover fully and the perps get hammered tp the full extent. Not only is it sick and deplorable in it's own right, it is moronic in relation to the fact that it will only make police more fearful, leading to more bloodshed.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,830
    on the same day it was announced the chief was stepping down.

Things will certainly not change overnight but fuck, give it a chance to move toward soemthing better. I really hope some in the crowd see how wrong this is and out this(these) fuckers for prosecution.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'd like to see the shooters strung up and hanged by there knee. After of course they were convicted of the charges.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,828

I'd like to see the shooters strung up and hanged by there knee. After of course they were convicted of the charges.

Hanged by the knee? I thought hanging by the neck was more traditional, but oh well. It gives an odd mental image, though.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    fife said:

muskydan said:

I love when people say things like this. what is a "real American"?

i myself am having happy that those 2 police officers are ok and are not dead and I will bet money that you will not find people who actually are disappointment that the cops are alive.
    the "real american" term and line of thinking is just fucking stupid.

how are any of us american citizens not real, actual, americans?

just because we might have a differing opinion doe not make me any less of an american than anybody here. if we are going tit for tat, i could say anybody who does not support their president, as a "good" citizen is supposed to do, is not a "real american..."

the cops were brought to my hospital. i got to work at 6 am and no less than 20 police cars parked around the hospital. as if the asshole who shot these guys was going to try to walk in there and "finish the job" or something.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    the ferguson police department must be disbanded. that is the only thing that will make this settle down. plenty of neighboring communities have folded their police departments and signed a contract with st louis county police. i think that this is what needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.

everybody's gotta go. mayor, judges, chief of police, etc. everyone in ferguson government has to go and it has to start over.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

• Options
    the county prosecutor has to go too.

• Options
    edited March 2015

Hanged by the knee? I thought hanging by the neck was more traditional, but oh well. It gives an odd mental image, though.
    Not to kill. To maim and humiliate
  • Options

Not to kill. To maim and humiliate
    or they could just put them in the stocks and throw rotten fruit at them. or how about tar and feather?

• Options
    Dirtie_FrankDirtie_Frank Posts: 1,348
    The asshats that condone this have to go too. While I believe there was plenty of problems within the police department, the way that town was destroyed tells me that there are plenty of problems with the citizens as well.

the ferguson police department must be disbanded. that is the only thing that will make this settle down. plenty of neighboring communities have folded their police departments and signed a contract with st louis county police. i think that this is what needs to happen, and it needs to happen soon.

everybody's gotta go. mayor, judges, chief of police, etc. everyone in ferguson government has to go and it has to start over.

96 Randall's Island II
    98 CAA
    00 Virginia Beach;Camden I; Jones Beach III
    05 Borgata Night I; Wachovia Center
    06 Letterman Show; Webcast (guy in blue shirt), Camden I; DC
    08 Camden I; Camden II; DC
    09 Phillie III
    10 MSG II
    13 Wrigley Field
    16 Phillie II
  • Options

The asshats that condone this have to go too. While I believe there was plenty of problems within the police department, the way that town was destroyed tells me that there are plenty of problems with the citizens as well.

the police and the police culture there are a HUGE part of the problem. any time a city uses it's police force to shakedown people, and generate the money that funds their town from tickets and court fees, it breeds resentment. any time the racial makeup of the police force is not even close to the demographics of the city, there are going to be problems. any time a cop kills somebody and walks free, it is gonna breed resentment. any time police respond to peaceful protests with military vehicles, it breeds resentment. see what i am saying?

• Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    It would be interesting to see what happens if the Ferguson police department disbanded.

Bring on the conch shell!
  • Options
    Jason P said:

It would be interesting to see what happens if the Ferguson police department disbanded.

they will contract with st louis county police. the current police will be let go and new guys will be brought in. that is what our news channels are saying anyway.

• Options
    Jason P said:

It's sure would be a interesting sociology experiment for the Police to simply walk away and let the great people of Fergusen police themselves. We all know what would happen but that is the only way these people will realize how ignant they really are and how civil society in that suburb of St. Lousey wouldn't last 24 hrs without police. Perhaps their knight in shining armor Al Sharpten for Mayor and Mike Browns fake Daddy"burn this mutha Fucker down" for police chief? That aught to do it...
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Jason P said:

It's sure would be a interesting sociology experiment for the Police to simply walk away and let the great people of Fergusen police themselves. We all know what would happen but that is the only way these people will realize how ignant they really are and how civil society in that suburb of St. Lousey wouldn't last 24 hrs without police. Perhaps their knight in shining armor Al Sharpten for Mayor and Mike Browns fake Daddy"burn this mutha Fucker down" for police chief? That aught to do it...
    no, i think a new mayor, police chief and new cops, and a new tax structure will do just fine. don't need sharpton or "fake daddy" running the show.

i wish the cops would walk off the job. i really do. just quit on the community. just like that new york police union chief advocating turning their back on bloomberg.. because that is really classy and mature and responsible.

• Options

muskydan said:

Jason P said:

no, i think a new mayor, police chief and new cops, and a new tax structure will do just fine. don't need sharpton or "fake daddy" running the show.

i wish the cops would walk off the job. i really do. just quit on the community. just like that new york police union chief advocating turning their back on bloomberg.. because that is really classy and mature and responsible.
    Like there is anything classy about the majority people in the town Ferguson??
    2 cops ambushed and nearly killed last night and those morons are protesting tonight for the justice of the life of a no good oxygen thief thug who made poor choices and attacked a policeman and Lost. Am I missing something here??
  • Options

muskydan said:

Jason P said:

Say this happens...

Are you sure you'll get the results you seek? Is this completely and definitively on the Ferguson police dept?
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jason P said:

Good stuff w/the shell
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Please tell me you are referring to mermaid man and barnacle boy. That would be the greatest reference ever used on these forums.