• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Hasn't the medical examiner ruled that the wound to Brown's thumb and wrist was caused by a close-range shot that is consistent with Wilson's story?

Or could it be consistent with Johnson story that Wilson pulled a gun on Brown. If someone within arms length pulls a gun on you, what's your reaction?
    If it was a police officer my reaction would be to put my hands up, not to try and wrestle the gun away from him.

Thanks for the answer....what would you do IF the officer said, I'll shoot you and fired off a shot in your direction? Would you...
    A. Raise your hands to surrender
    B. Push the gun away from your direction

(Still looking for Wilson's story)
    If the fucktard would have listened to simple instructions, the gun would never have been pulled out.
    You're 100% correct....not the fucktard part but the directive to not jaywalk.
    What do we come away with....don't be black while jaywalking in a predominately poor "black section".
    Oh yeah and don't steal or smoke weed when you're 18.

Im good, are you? I live in a very wealthy white neighborhood where cops don't take jaywalking too seriously.
    I'm white and live in a very poor community with about a 70% black population. Thanks.

Your response has nothing to do with that idiot making the the decision to start a fight with a cop.

Oh, and I'm a fireman in the community I live in. So I know and am friendly with a shit ton of black people.
    Try and start a fight with me with the Birmingham book in hand with trace elements of thc and bac of .09 and I'll kiss you to death!
    I just laughed so hard I almost peed.

And I actually agree with you about Jimmy v. I used to be able to recite his speech verbatum.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

And in other news....
    New York City police commissioner says "accidental discharge" from police officer's weapon may have killed man in Brooklyn.

Boy JC you seem to real hate the Police…You seem to have a lot of time on your hands with the qualified fact finding research you always seem to post. Care to answer a question many first responders ask themselves daily??? What if the Police left and area like Ferguson or the Ghettos of Chicago for a fews days and let the people police themselves? I have heard that request countless of times over the years working the ghetto…whatcha think??? Anyone else care to chime in?
    I honestly think they SHOULD bail on them. But first remove the innocents. Any whoo... Back to our regularly scheduled arguments.. I mean debate.

I honestly read most of these statements, and can tell the sheltered people from this who've seen this from a realistic standpoint. But that is another topic entirely. And Hedo is right.. Not all of us get off on eating up and spewing out statistics and name dropping... None the less that is off topic..

Back to the shifts of sand.. I mean statistics and facts. Apparently because I don't know if the name you dropped I'm not worthy of this conversation.. That's ok.. It's getting ridiculous beyond the worth and value of my time.. Enjoy your tug if war:) . I'm gonna go do something productive with my day.... :-)
    "i can tell the sheltered people from those who have seen this from a realistic standpoint"
    that is soooooo arrogant! Gimme lives where this shit is happening, is that real enough for you? I wish fife was in on this. He/she is a social worker who has seen it all, and though i cant speak for her/him i am sure he/she wouldnt speak with such callousness and certainty, as though this is a simple black and white (not talking racism, talking about grey areas) issue. There are plenty of liberals, myself included, who have seen plenty of the nasty side of life and come away with compassion for those who didnt have the same opportunities and those who have been indoctrinated into unsavory lifestyles. Did MB make mistakes? Yes. Stupid, macho ones? Yes.
    Did he deserve to die at a distance from the cop at which an average person couldnt even reliably hit him with a thrown baseball?? No. Period.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Hasn't the medical examiner ruled that the wound to Brown's thumb and wrist was caused by a close-range shot that is consistent with Wilson's story?

Or could it be consistent with Johnson story that Wilson pulled a gun on Brown. If someone within arms length pulls a gun on you, what's your reaction?
    If it was a police officer my reaction would be to put my hands up, not to try and wrestle the gun away from him.

Thanks for the answer....what would you do IF the officer said, I'll shoot you and fired off a shot in your direction? Would you...

If I was close enough to push the gun away when he fired the first shot I probably would be dead or incapacitated after that first shot. It sounds more like there was a struggle for the gun, during which Brown was wounded. Whether the fatal shots occurred during that struggle or whether the cop acted illegally after it was reasonably concluded I don't know.

Jimmy v...much respect, you at least have the dignity to respond, we may actually like each other in person.
    (That could be my while privilege mad elf talking)
    I'm so impressed with your heightened social awareness quotient. The rest of us clods have no idea of racial inequities as we bask in our white glory. Good for you for being so awesome.

You might do well to read the first 25 pages of this thread seeing as you've joined the discussion kind of late and, if I might add, in subtly condescending fashion. You would note, among many things, that the people speaking against Brown's actions are doing that- speaking against his 'actions'. They are not speaking against his color of skin. People don't give a shit if he's purple- he just robbed a convenience store, ambled down main street like his shit didn't stink, rebuked a police offer's request to get off the street, got into a physical altercation with the same cop, tried to grab his gun, and was killed/slain/murdered/executed (choose whatever term you want) as a result of this.

I'm not offering excuses for Wilson- it's clear he lost control in the line of duty and I do think there needs to be a level of accountability levied here. But with that said, I just love the excuses offered for Brown's behaviour from those seeking to absolve him of any accountability:
    1. Everybody walks down the middle of the street in the city.
    2. The police officer never asked him nicely enough to get off the street.
    3. We can't say he robbed the convenience store because he hasn't been convicted of robbery.
    4. It was hardly a robbery judging from the video footage. And he didn't take much so it really shouldn't count.
    5. Even though Wilson said Brown was going for his gun he probably wasn't. Why would he do that?

I can't read right now...good luck with your estuaries
  • Options

dignin said:

Again, here we go with speculation as fact. Gets a little old.

And to think that people don't give a shit what colour Brown was is naive at best.

You'll have to be a little more specific with regards to what this 'speculation' you speak of is.
    Don't nobly got Tom for that!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

If I was close enough to push the gun away when he fired the first shot I probably would be dead or incapacitated after that first shot. It sounds more like there was a struggle for the gun, during which Brown was wounded. Whether the fatal shots occurred during that struggle or whether the cop acted illegally after it was reasonably concluded I don't know.

Jimmy v...much respect, you at least have the dignity to respond, we may actually like each other in person.
    (That could be my while privilege mad elf talking)
    I'm so impressed with your heightened social awareness quotient. The rest of us clods have no idea of racial inequities as we bask in our white glory. Good for you for being so awesome.

You might do well to read the first 25 pages of this thread seeing as you've joined the discussion kind of late and, if I might add, in subtly condescending fashion. You would note, among many things, that the people speaking against Brown's actions are doing that- speaking against his 'actions'. They are not speaking against his color of skin. People don't give a shit if he's purple- he just robbed a convenience store, ambled down main street like his shit didn't stink, rebuked a police offer's request to get off the street, got into a physical altercation with the same cop, tried to grab his gun, and was killed/slain/murdered/executed (choose whatever term you want) as a result of this.

I'm not offering excuses for Wilson- it's clear he lost control in the line of duty and I do think there needs to be a level of accountability levied here. But with that said, I just love the excuses offered for Brown's behaviour from those seeking to absolve him of any accountability:
    1. Everybody walks down the middle of the street in the city.
    2. The police officer never asked him nicely enough to get off the street.
    3. We can't say he robbed the convenience store because he hasn't been convicted of robbery.
    4. It was hardly a robbery judging from the video footage. And he didn't take much so it really shouldn't count.
    5. Even though Wilson said Brown was going for his gun he probably wasn't. Why would he do that?

Endeavors
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Drunk posting on a Friday afternoon, JC? Cheers! :-c
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    You can't buy sell or trade truth and love for a profit and nor can you market it. you certainly will never see it on sale at Amazon, Google or Walmart, just ask anyone who asks...do you love me? Truth and love is not for sale. Send me the link for parents love for sale, send me the link to your girlfriend or boyfriends love for sale husband or wife.....I'll buy it for you!
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,296
    confusing reports coming out within the last 2 hours.

they are now saying on local news that either:

A. the grand jury has come to a decision and that it won't be released for 48 hours

B. the grand jury has 48 hours to make a decision.

what the hell news team??? which is it???

amateur hour...
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

You can't buy sell or trade truth and love for a profit and nor can you market it. you certainly will never see it on sale at Amazon, Google or Walmart, just ask anyone who asks...do you love me? Truth and love is not for sale. Send me the link for parents love for sale, send me the link to your girlfriend or boyfriends love for sale husband or wife.....I'll buy it for you!

The love thread is a few clicks down....
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Not sure who you are speaking to, but rest assured the people in my life are well-loved and they know it.

I said I should probably speak only for myself on this forum, but I probably speak for most with these sentiments.

Maybe you could try and be clearer with what you are getting at here instead of speaking in riddles.

For the record, you seem like a fine individual.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options

JC29856 said:

The love thread is a few clicks down....
    Sorry wrong thread!
  • Options
    edited November 2014

JC29856 said:

Not sure who you are speaking to, but rest assured the people in my life are well-loved and they know it.

I said I should probably speak only for myself on this forum, but I probably speak for most with these sentiments.

Maybe you could try and be clearer with what you are getting at here instead of speaking in riddles.

For the record, you seem like a fine individual.
    I tried posting indisputable facts on this forum (albeit late) but that didn't work..so i went in on another direction...i ended up going into a tree....let's hope the cops don't show up (my passenger is a black guy drunk and high all strung out onto peace and love) they may just go ahead and shoot me, lie and ask questions later!
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,304
    It's Friday night folks.
  • Options
    dignin said:

It's Friday night folks.

"...but I'm still here"
  • Options
    Josie Clue....do not post anything related i never heard of momma son or imagine, still alive, and i'm still here......please do your research
  • Options
    jeffbr said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Drunk posting on a Friday afternoon, JC? Cheers! :-c
    One thing i did learn from Darren Wilson...don't run and hide from the truth, it will eventually find you......I'm found...ally ally in come free!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Josie Clue....do not post anything related i never heard of momma son or imagine, still alive, and i'm still here......please do your research

I seriously have no idea what you are talking about here.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Jc,first of all glad your letting off a little steam and enjoying your Friday evening.Second thanks for the buzzed posting very entertaining.3rd is "Mad Elf" anything like Absinthe.lol 4th stay safe in your tree.
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013

A. the grand jury has come to a decision and that it won't be released for 48 hours

amateur hour...

Didn't you get the Memo?? The protesters demanded 48 hr notification so they can get their supplies and people riled up enough to burn your town down....I wish I was kidding but I am not. Transparency at its finest.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Caving in to community pressure.How often does aGJ give a heads up.Never!
  • Options

JC29856 said:

Ok.
    Google.
    Search.
    Pearl.
    Jam.
    Vedder.
    And.
    Include.
    The.
    Following.
    Josie Ferris Bueller
    Mom and son.
    Imagine.
    I'm still alive.
    I'm still here.
  • Options
    muskydan said:

amateur hour...

Didn't you get the Memo?? The protesters demanded 48 hr notification so they can get their supplies and people riled up enough to burn your town down....I wish I was kidding but I am not. Transparency at its finest.
    Cheers to musky mouse! This round of ammo is on me!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

amateur hour...

Cheers to musky mouse! This round of ammo is on me!
    Thanks for the offer JC, but you know I have plenty of Ammo and firepower at the ready.
  • Options
    You fasten all the triggers
    For the Wilsons to fire
    Then you sit back and comment
    When the death count gets high
    You hide behind department
    As Mike Brown's blood
    Flows out of his body
    And is muddied with thug
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Ok.
    Google.
    Search.
    Pearl.
    Jam.
    Vedder.
    And.
    Include.
    The.
    Following.
    Josie Ferris Bueller
    Mom and son.
    Imagine.
    I'm still alive.
    I'm still here.
    I will not
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    muskydan said:

amateur hour...

i know it's not your style, but care to provide any evidence? My data is about up so I cant do a proper google search. I wouldnt be surprised if folks were calling for an imminent decision, that's par for course...but this talk of demanding 48 hr notice so they can be prepared to burn the town down sounds like unsubstantiated bullshit...i hope i am right.
    How about some of that transparency you mentioned?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    (Fumbling around in the dark, heres a bottle of water, here's some loose change, here's Advil, ouch stubbed my toe, oh look here's my bow tie from senior prom, now if i can only find Wilson's story)
  • Options
    rgambs said:

muskydan said:

amateur hour...

i know it's not your style, but care to provide any evidence? My data is about up so I cant do a proper google search. I wouldnt be surprised if folks were calling for an imminent decision, that's par for course...but this talk of demanding 48 hr notice so they can be prepared to burn the town down sounds like unsubstantiated bullshit...i hope i am right.
    How about some of that transparency you mentioned?
    What??? Your data is about up... How can you live? You should really consider moving to Chicago where if you cry poor like way way too many do our wonderful government will give you free rent, free food( the more kids the better) free Emperor Obama phones, computers w/ FREE SERVICE, free transportation, free job traing which always seems to be the emptiest place in the areas I worked, and one of my personal faves, free funerals if you gets yourself killed....So you got to ask yourself, why Work when entitlements sound like such a better job description

Anyhow, getting off point here, the biggest "PROTESTER" group had a list of demands that any reasonable person would find preposterous, that is if you even got through reading all the requests without dieing from a heart attack from laughter....so the 48 hr request was one of them. They should have just told them to go shove it, but that would be too mean for the big Bad PO-LICE. Hope that was enough honest transparency for Ya. Stay safe
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    Exactly, thanks 4 sharing. I am sure the other guy will be giddy. Now go find the requests that were omitted from that rag.