Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Wilson's girlfriend...?
    BS
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    JimmyV said:

Hasn't the medical examiner ruled that the wound to Brown's thumb and wrist was caused by a close-range shot that is consistent with Wilson's story?

Yes. Sounds to me lime Brown was reaching for a gun.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Hasn't the medical examiner ruled that the wound to Brown's thumb and wrist was caused by a close-range shot that is consistent with Wilson's story?

Or could it be consistent with Johnson story that Wilson pulled a gun on Brown. If someone within arms length pulls a gun on you, what's your reaction?
    If it was a police officer my reaction would be to put my hands up, not to try and wrestle the gun away from him.

Thanks for the answer....what would you do IF the officer said, I'll shoot you and fired off a shot in your direction? Would you...
    A. Raise your hands to surrender
    B. Push the gun away from your direction

(Still looking for Wilson's story)
    If the fucktard would have listened to simple instructions, the gun would never have been pulled out.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited November 2014
    rr165892 said:

rr165892 said:

dignin said:

What part of alleged do you people not understand? Brown will never get his day in court.

The demonization of the victim seems to have worked.

Fact is fact Digin.The kid was a criminal.This wasn't some little cherub sitting on a park bench minding his own buisness.I also don't believe for minute he chose to become an upstanding citizen in those heated moments before the kill shots.If he even tried to assault the officer,made any move to threaten Wilson's safety or disobeyed a direct order,therefore giving the impression of threat then everything that happens after is justified and in the line of duty.
    so are you guys saying someone who commits an unarmed robbery deserves to be murdered in the street?
    No.the minute he went for the cop or his weapon he signed a possible death warrant.That was the action that led to the reaction.
    Agree. Though Wilson could of restrained himself and should get some punishment, Brown made a fatal move.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    edited November 2014

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Or could it be consistent with Johnson story that Wilson pulled a gun on Brown. If someone within arms length pulls a gun on you, what's your reaction?
    If it was a police officer my reaction would be to put my hands up, not to try and wrestle the gun away from him.

Thanks for the answer....what would you do IF the officer said, I'll shoot you and fired off a shot in your direction? Would you...

If the fucktard would have listened to simple instructions, the gun would never have been pulled out.
    You're 100% correct....not the fucktard part but the directive to not jaywalk.
    What do we come away with....don't be black while jaywalking in a predominately poor "black section".
    Oh yeah and don't steal or smoke weed when you're 18.

Im good, are you? I live in a very wealthy white neighborhood where cops don't take jaywalking too seriously.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    edited November 2014
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

I would if waved my hand in acknowledgement and gotten off the street when first asked and none if this would of happened.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
  • Options
    Im comfy cozy in my wealthy white neighborhood sipping Troegs mad elf for lunch...be on the lookout i may just smoke weed, push the bookstore clerk and run out with a letter from Birmingham and jaywalk just for shizzz and gizzz! Try me.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

Im comfy cozy in my wealthy white neighborhood sipping Troegs mad elf for lunch...be on the lookout i may just smoke weed, push the bookstore clerk and run out with a letter from Birmingham and jaywalk just for shizzz and gizzz! Try me.

Serious.....ill fucking do it.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

If I was close enough to push the gun away when he fired the first shot I probably would be dead or incapacitated after that first shot. It sounds more like there was a struggle for the gun, during which Brown was wounded. Whether the fatal shots occurred during that struggle or whether the cop acted illegally after it was reasonably concluded I don't know.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

What do we come away with....don't be black while jaywalking in a predominately poor "black section".

Im good, are you? I live in a very wealthy white neighborhood where cops don't take jaywalking too seriously.
    I'm white and live in a very poor community with about a 70% black population. Thanks.

Your response has nothing to do with that idiot making the the decision to start a fight with a cop.

Oh, and I'm a fireman in the community I live in. So I know and am friendly with a shit ton of black people.
    Post edited by Last-12-Exit on
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

If I was close enough to push the gun away when he fired the first shot I probably would be dead or incapacitated after that first shot. It sounds more like there was a struggle for the gun, during which Brown was wounded. Whether the fatal shots occurred during that struggle or whether the cop acted illegally after it was reasonably concluded I don't know.

Jimmy v...much respect, you at least have the dignity to respond, we may actually like each other in person.
    (That could be my while privilege mad elf talking)
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I answered your question. But thanks, I'm not looking for anymore friends.
  • Options

• Options

What? Explain?
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I'm not sure about the rules here but self quoting JC I think is as bad as talking in 3rd person and rr don't dig that.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

What? Explain?
    Who asked to be your Facebook friend?
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I'm not sure about the rules here but self quoting JC I think is as bad as talking in 3rd person and rr don't dig that.
    All the more reason to kill me dead in the middle of the street with the Birmingham book in hand and trace elements of thc in my blood with a . 09 bac !
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

BOOM!!! That was funny..thanks 4 that
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

rr165892 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

All the more reason to kill me dead in the middle of the street with the Birmingham book in hand and trace elements of thc in my blood with a . 09 bac !
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/fbi-sends-100-agents-ferguson-ahead-grand-jury/story?id=27084669#.VG-VN8iFOrs.twitter

Remember that the fbi sent mlk a suicude letter, don't take my word Google it. The author is an ex president and has a federal building named after him. These pesky facts!
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 19,001
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Jimmy v...much respect, you at least have the dignity to respond, we may actually like each other in person.
    :-)

Thanks. I think many of us would like each other in person, regardless of political views. We all are fanatics for the same band to the point that we spend this much time on their message board. Gotta count for something.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

:-)

Thanks. I think many of us would like each other in person, regardless of political views. We all are fanatics for the same band to the point that we spend this much time on their message board. Gotta count for something.

Fuck, i agree with you... but this only politics to you and i (wma)...it's life and death to others. Ill fucking find fault in anything, including myself, way too much with myself.
    Mad Elf
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Not to mention when i see your posts i think of the Jimmy Valvano speech on espn...ah fanabla!

If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.
  • Options
    edited November 2014

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

I'm white and live in a very poor community with about a 70% black population. Thanks.

Your response has nothing to do with that idiot making the the decision to start a fight with a cop.

Oh, and I'm a fireman in the community I live in. So I know and am friendly with a shit ton of black people.
    Try and start a fight with me with the Birmingham book in hand with trace elements of thc and bac of .09 and I'll kiss you to death!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

Try and start a fight with me with the Birmingham book in hand with trace elements of thc and bac of .09 and I'll kiss you to death!
    All while quoting myself in the 3rd person! Don't Fuck with me!
    I'm so glad pj opened my eyes 22 years ago!
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

JC29856 said:

JimmyV said:

I'm so impressed with your heightened social awareness quotient. The rest of us clods have no idea of racial inequities as we bask in our white glory. Good for you for being so awesome.

You might do well to read the first 25 pages of this thread seeing as you've joined the discussion kind of late and, if I might add, in subtly condescending fashion. You would note, among many things, that the people speaking against Brown's actions are doing that- speaking against his 'actions'. They are not speaking against his color of skin. People don't give a shit if he's purple- he just robbed a convenience store, ambled down main street like his shit didn't stink, rebuked a police offer's request to get off the street, got into a physical altercation with the same cop, tried to grab his gun, and was killed/slain/murdered/executed (choose whatever term you want) as a result of this.

I'm not offering excuses for Wilson- it's clear he lost control in the line of duty and I do think there needs to be a level of accountability levied here. But with that said, I just love the excuses offered for Brown's behaviour from those seeking to absolve him of any accountability:
    1. Everybody walks down the middle of the street in the city.
    2. The police officer never asked him nicely enough to get off the street.
    3. We can't say he robbed the convenience store because he hasn't been convicted of robbery.
    4. It was hardly a robbery judging from the video footage. And he didn't take much so it really shouldn't count.
    5. Even though Wilson said Brown was going for his gun he probably wasn't. Why would he do that?

"My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    JC29856 said:

muskydan said:

JC29856 said:

And in other news....
    New York City police commissioner says "accidental discharge" from police officer's weapon may have killed man in Brooklyn.

Boy JC you seem to real hate the Police…You seem to have a lot of time on your hands with the qualified fact finding research you always seem to post. Care to answer a question many first responders ask themselves daily??? What if the Police left and area like Ferguson or the Ghettos of Chicago for a fews days and let the people police themselves? I have heard that request countless of times over the years working the ghetto…whatcha think??? Anyone else care to chime in?
    I would venture to guess that blacks being killed by police would go from every 28 hours to none at all...but that's just my guess.

Btw, why do i answer the questions put forth to me yet nobody answers my questions?

Do the facts scare you? Are they inconvenient? Isn't it my duty as an American citizen to be "aware"?
    I blame pearl jam for my citizenry, i fell on love 5.13.92, i couldn't help myself so don't blame me blame them.

When you ask questions you ask like 20 of them in a row and most of them are so whacked.... Ain't nobody got time 4 dat.
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,306
    Again, here we go with speculation as fact. Gets a little old.

And to think that people don't give a shit what colour Brown was is naive at best.
  • Options
    dignin said:

Again, here we go with speculation as fact. Gets a little old.

And to think that people don't give a shit what colour Brown was is naive at best.

You'll have to be a little more specific with regards to what this 'speculation' you speak of is.
    "My brain's a good brain!"