Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    rafie said:

For anyone that cares, I got to where I needed to be on Monday morning and got a call from my unit saying I did not have to report in and could go home.

Thats great ! Cool runnings.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,922
    rafie said:

For anyone that cares, I got to where I needed to be on Monday morning and got a call from my unit saying I did not have to report in and could go home.

Glad to hear it.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    rafie said:

Must be a huge relief.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160

rafie said:

Must be a huge relief.
    It is. Mostly for my wife :-)
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Idf soldier out in his place by a real woman protecting a Palestinian boy. Awesome job mam

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rafie said:

glad to0 read this
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Idf soldier out in his place by a real woman protecting a Palestinian boy. Awesome job mam

Seems like a pretty basic human instinct.

I'm not sure how people could simply stand and watch a child get beat down without doing anything- let alone beat a child down.

A person must harbour intense and twisted feelings of hatred and rage to see a child as something to be attacked and not as a precious soul. It's sub-human any way you look at it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    its conditioning, this is what military training is all about. They teach you not to have emotions and then when you have ruined your psyche with violent acts they turn you loose without turning the switch back..cuz you cant.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    dont think americans are any better! We have seen that they are not.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Now u see the house, then u don't, holyshit :

http://youtu.be/pigXXxeVRAY
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    badbrains said:

This is wild... I've got to ask, how did someone know to be filming at this time?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,168
    badbrains said:
    i thought that happened weeks ago when AI said they found no evidence of hamas using women and children as human shields???

if it didn't happen then, i am shocked that it is just now happening.

you know, because they don't fit the israeli propaganda.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

This is wild... I've got to ask, how did someone know to be filming at this time?
    I think they mite have seen or heard the dropped warning shell? Or maybe received the call? Idk, pretty crazy.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    badbrains said:

benjs said:

badbrains said:

I think they mite have seen or heard the dropped warning shell? Or maybe received the call? Idk, pretty crazy.
    I forgot about the warning text messages - you're probably right. People or property, it definitely sends a message of "we don't give two shits about your houses. If you have any affiliation with a member of Hamas, we will use that as justification to ensure that you are as good as dead".

What I realized the other day is that Hamas may be a militant group of a certain kind, but Hamas is more of an idea: it's a notion that an oppressed people have the right to resist their inhibited lifestyles. If Israel somehow did manage to bomb the house and destroy the life of every Hamas representative's, Hamas by another name would simply sprout up in its place. Just another reason to think that Israel's 'retaliative' forces are absurd... You simply can not kill an idea.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    benjs said:

badbrains said:

benjs said:

badbrains said:

I forgot about the warning text messages - you're probably right. People or property, it definitely sends a message of "we don't give two shits about your houses. If you have any affiliation with a member of Hamas, we will use that as justification to ensure that you are as good as dead".

What I realized the other day is that Hamas may be a militant group of a certain kind, but Hamas is more of an idea: it's a notion that an oppressed people have the right to resist their inhibited lifestyles. If Israel somehow did manage to bomb the house and destroy the life of every Hamas representative's, Hamas by another name would simply sprout up in its place. Just another reason to think that Israel's 'retaliative' forces are absurd... You simply can not kill an idea.
    Anyone ever tell you you are a wise man Ben!
  • Options
    Has anyone else seen the reports that hamas has executed around 20 people in Gaza as suspected collaborators (with Israel)? Only have a link in hebrew, but it has a video and some pictures, so here you go:

http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4562115,00.html
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Options
    rafie said:

Has anyone else seen the reports that hamas has executed around 20 people in Gaza as suspected collaborators (with Israel)? Only have a link in hebrew, but it has a video and some pictures, so here you go:

Ya I read that earlier. Can u blame them? I mean, let's be real here. I'll even throw in a great quote Israel has been using since this invasion has occurred, "what would you do?"
  • Options
    Anyone see this article about the Palestinian teen that was forced to help idf look for tunnels?

http://972mag.com/palestinian-teen-i-was-used-as-a-human-shield-in-gaza/95800/
  • Options
    badbrains said:

rafie said:

Ya I read that earlier. Can u blame them? I mean, let's be real here. I'll even throw in a great quote Israel has been using since this invasion has occurred, "what would you do?"
    I just wonder if hamas will add their names to the list of people killed by israeli attacks...

• Options
    rafie said:

badbrains said:

rafie said:

I just wonder if hamas will add their names to the list of people killed by israeli attacks...
    Nah, I think they'll be more then happy to take credit for that. That's something I think they'll brag about and use for their gains.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    rafie said:

badbrains said:

rafie said:

Why? Because the 20 dead collaborators would make a big difference to the 2000+ Palestinians - mostly civilians - murdered by your racist lunatic state?

Or is your question an attempt to pretend that the numbers of dead Palestinians has been exaggerated?

• Options
    A four year old boy was killed earlier today when a mortar shell fired from Gaza hit his house. Yesterday a rocket fell on a pre-school killing the father of one of the children (he literally used himself as a human shield to protect his son). More have been severely injured.

Can the Hamas apologists here please stop spouting their idiotic sound bytes of: "Hamas does not target civilians" and "the rockets that hamas is firing are nothing more than fireworks".

And before you start spouting numbers of how many have been killed in Gaza the last 2 days, please remember that it was Hamas that broke the week long cease fire on Tuesday.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    Extremely graphic image deleted by Admin. You can link to extremely graphic images so people who don't want to click on the link can choose to do that. That way, people who want to post images can do so and other people can choose to click on the link.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    These pics are awful man. I understand why you're posting them, but it's horrible just looking at them. Take care of yourself, eh? Vicarious trauma is a real thing