Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options
    evilronaevilrona Tel Aviv, Israel Posts: 22
    JC29856 said:

if you dont mind me asking, how do you get to work? mode of transportation...

Car\bus, why?

While we're speaking, I just arrived home from work in Tel Aviv, and the city is shut down cause of suspicious intention of terror attack.
    The middle east is pure fun. (NOT really).
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    well bec since 1987 you're 345 times more likely to get injured or killed in an auto accident (in israel) than by a rocket from gaza! why arent they bombing cars and buses?

as for terror attack warnings, we have them over here in the US too, most are made up by our government into scaring us, as im sure most are made up to scare you there too.
    why? 1. to keep you in fear 2. so your government can protect you 3. so you build hatred towards the enemy
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    edited August 2014
    evilrona said:

I'd love to hear what do you think should happen if rockets keep firing\terror tunnels being build under my home.

Maybe your country could end its illegal occupation and encroaching land-grab? How about that for starters? Maybe your country could start complying with its obligations under international law?

As for 'terror tunnels', maybe you can tell me how many terrorist attacks have taken place through these tunnels?
    I'll answer for you: None.
    The Hamas fighters have only targeted IDF soldiers. That's not terrorism. Terrorism is deliberately targeting civilians, such as the IDF cowards have been doing for the past three weeks.

Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • Options
    Yeah, right. Ah-ha. Also rockets are targeting soldiers?
    They'd kill whatever caught in their way and you know it. Their would like to kill civilians as much as soldiers. They just know that for a body of dead soldier theg can ask release of 1000 terrirsts with civilans blood on their hands.

You can keep mumbeling about occupation for as long as you want. You can't take my family roots from where in has been for hundreds of years, Jerusalem. So we better find a way to live TOGETHER.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    rgambs said:

Wars for profit don't stop until the people rise up and refuse to fight them!
    Evilrona sirens in Isael = anxiety
    Sirens in Gaza = death + targets for more bombs...
    Forgive us if our hearts go to Gaza and not Israel

Not us,you.Come on Gambs you are mr liberal bleeding heart on immigration and here people on one side of this conflict(not government or military personnel ) are not worthy of concern? Your better than that dude.c,mon
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    brianlux said:

As I sit here and read numerous posts from several people for whom, in the past, I have felt a lot of admiration and see how they attack each other with vicious words I think to myself, now I know why the world is so fucked up and we don't stand a chance. We will be at each others throats until the final bloody end when everything and everyone turns to worms.

That's my optimistic outlook for the day. I'm out of here.

Ill join you in the lounge.I hear NCAA women's jello hockey is on the "Ocho" and drinks are 4 for 1 happy hour.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    it's not that i have no concern for peace favoring israeli citizens. I do. I feel the sting of anxiety and i sympathize with them but it gets old hearing about the sirens over and over...there is an industrial massacre happening!!! I think it only feeds into the cycle of violence to lend credence to the tired old Bush-era mantra of terrorism being the ultimate enemy which must be destroyed at any cost.
    Terrorism is generated by the same forces that profit from the war on terror. Every thinking feeling soul who's feet are on the ground of war knows that you cant fight terrorism with bombs..what a foolish concept!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    In some point here, it feels as if some people want to see more blood from the other side.
    May be to justify the death in Gaza, may be other reasons. Simply disgusting.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    duhhhhhh we dont want more blood we want less!!! We want less from both sides and we only downplay israeli caualties because some folks act as if this is an equal battle. We dont want blood, we want an end to bloodshed on both sides. Can you look in the mirror and say the same?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938
    evilrona said:

In some point here, it feels as if some people want to see more blood from the other side.
    May be to justify the death in Gaza, may be other reasons. Simply disgusting.

evilrona,

I can't tell you how tired I am of hearing, over and over again from Israelis, "would you rather hundreds of Israelis die to make things proportional"? Please tell me you're more intelligent than that - and more importantly, please EXPECT that I and those on here are more intelligent than that. If you'd like to put things down to this morbid scoreboard, I don't want 1000:30 (Gaza casualties : Israeli casualties). Nor do I want 1000:1000, or even 30:30. Do not tell me that for being pro-Palestinian liberation, I am pro-murder. That's something I find disgusting.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited August 2014
    Extremely graphic image deleted by Admin. You can link to extremely graphic images, but not hot-link to them, so people who don't want to click on the link can choose to do that. That way, people who want to post images can do so and other people can choose to click on the link.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I see no reason to continue looking at pictures of dead children. It's not going to make my distgust over Israel's actions increase. I can't make peace in the middle east happen on a message board, and neither can anyone posting those pictures or ranting here. As much as I enjoy reading and participating in the debate, the pictures are to much. There really should be an a warning on the title of this thread at this point. I wish you all well.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited August 2014
    Extremely graphic image deleted by Admin. You can link to extremely graphic images, but not hot-link to them, so people who don't want to click on the link can choose to do that. That way, people who want to post images can do so and other people can choose to click on the link.
    Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    Hogwash...their actors
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,303
    This is atrocious & what a sad commentary of human behavior in 2014 there are no winners or losers just death and that is all both sides know to kill each other , to much hate has been brewed .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    One extremely better at killing the other....super extremely
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,804
    evilrona said:

They'd kill whatever caught in their way and you know it. Their would like to kill civilians as much as soldiers. They just know that for a body of dead soldier theg can ask release of 1000 terrirsts with civilans blood on their hands.

You can keep mumbeling about occupation for as long as you want. You can't take my family roots from where in has been for hundreds of years, Jerusalem. So we better find a way to live TOGETHER.

Prior to the establishment of the State of Israel, werent palestinian and jew living side by side without any real trouble?
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    JC29856 said:

Hogwash...their actors

Shocked I've yet to see the word 'Paliwood' on this board. Seem to see it in every comment section. Score one for pj fans...
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    evilrona said:

Don't change the subject. You weren't talking about rockets. You were talking about 'terror tunnels'.
    evilrona said:

The Istaeli's have no right to East Jerusalem. It's illegally occupied territory.
    And I'll continue 'mumbling' about Israel's illegal occupation because it's the root cause of the conflict.

Your racist lunatic state would not be able to continue stealing another peoples land and slaughtering it's children without blanket support from the U.S.
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    evilrona said:

Again, not true. What I see over the news (not the Israeli media) ~50% are Hamas people.

50% civilians? Are you on drugs? The lowest estimate nice seen on any news site is 80% civilians. Why are you lying? Are you hoping to gain support for Israels slaughter of women and children by resorting to lies?
    evilrona said:

In the last operation, Hamas admitted 70% of those who killed were Hamas members.

No they didn't. That's just another lie. During Cast Lead 90% of those killed by Israel were civilians - approx 1,600 civilian dead, inuding over 400 children.
    evilrona said:

Forgive me if I have ZERO tolerance for dead terrorist, who wants to attack innocents civilians.

And they're all terrorists in your eyes, righ? Even the unborn babies.
    evilrona said:
    This article can't be opened without creating an account, but the subtitle alone is bullshit. It states that Hamas has used civilians as human shields. It hasn't. That's just Israeli propaganda. It's a fucking lie.
    evilrona said:

Last week Hamas executed ~20 people for protesting.
    Hamas members are using guns against gazan people in lines for food\water.

That's another lie. They've done nothing of the sort.
    evilrona said:

And regarding the tunnels, are you serious? All the ceasefires Hamas broke was during attempts to attack the kibbutz around! through tunnels, well organized tunnels. Luckily they failed:
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4545029,00.html
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/27/security-sources-say-hamas-planned-a-massive-terror-tunnels-attack-for-september-24/
    And throwing rockets is not against civilians? So why do I run to the shelter once\twice a day?
    Again, I DO NOT justify death of innocents in Gaza. (And spare me the "how many died in Israel vs Gaza, I know I have siren+shelter+Iron dome to protect me, and I won't feel bad for that)

You didn't have Iron Dome in 2009, and the dreaded rockets killed how many? 3 civilians.
    evilrona said:

And Hamas plan was a MASSIVE terror attack on new years eve. That is insane.
    I believe in their right to live normal life and I wish for it with all my heart, to have their own country with government that would actually take care for it's people. Unfortunately (and I am speaking about Hamas and similar terror organizations who say it out laud; to extinct Israel) they don't recognize my right of living, not in Tel Aviv, nor anywhere.

So you should be campaigning for an end to the illegal occupation and land-grab then, instead of posting lies on public Internet forums.
    evilrona said:

You are naive if you think differently regarding Hamas wishes to Israelis\Jewish in general. Take a look what's going on in Europe. Israel is the last fronter in front of the terror, probably, while we are speaking radical groups in Europe, planning the next terror attack. As ISIS said "we will stop when we see our flag on the white house". I really hope we will never get there.

Hamas have nothing to do with ISIS, and they have even less to do with Al Queda. But I can see how it would benefit you to pretend otherwise.
    evilrona said:

I guess you tend to forget that Al Qaeda who planned 9/11 is the one who supports Hamas.

I see, so Hamas = 9/11. Yep, that's convincing. We'd better follow the advice of some of the people in your government then and commit genocide. Wipe them all out.
  • Options
    evilrona said:

I'd love to hear what do you think should happen if rockets keep firing\terror tunnels being build under my home.

Maybe Israel could begin complying with international law for a start, and quit acting like a dangerous rogue state that believes it has the right to occupy and terrorize the Palestinians.
    Maybe Israel can end its illegal occupation and land-grab and then fortify it's legal borders?

But no, 47 years of continued settlement expansion has demonstrated that the Israelis aren't interested in that. You just want to steal more and more land, and you want to continue treating the Palestinians like dogs, as former chief of defence Moshe Dayan - Moshe Dayan [1970's]

"We have no solution, and you shall continue living like dogs. And whoever wishes may leave. And we will see where this process leads." - Moshe Dayan [1970's]
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    rafie said:

One more quick thing. The only thing posted in this entire thread that actually helped make sense of things is what Dimitris posted. =D> You got it my friend, as long as people are making money, war will continue.

its all about the money..at South America they cant "sell this religion war crap" so cant make people kill eachother..so they funding a dictator to get the power and then they funding resistance to put him down so they are still in control..or "accidentally all leaders get cancer..
    same shit happens at iraq with sandam..and all those countries are at civil war now..
    but that israel -palestine thing is more stupid..cos they sell this religion hate so easily..cos the fuckin standard of living is below zero..
    i know what u do for living,i know u in person,so probably noone post in this thread knows u in person,better than me..
    we have the same thing at our constitution..anytime they can call u for duty and from civilian can be a soldier..
    i work in a fuckin war machine,i know that shit and anyone thinks that rocket is ok,cos throw to army and not civilian needs a slap at the head..
    death is death,.pain is pain,and who said the mother of a "civilian" hurts more that a "soldier mother" when loosing their child???
    and all palestines dies are ALL civilians,cos they dont have army..
    even has a rocket on his hands,,is still civilian..
    some think that is ok soldier to die cos they are in army..and arent civilians..
    well let me tell you the news people..its not...
    from the other hand,what israel does??"protect theirself??"
    how?by bombing everyone is moving from the other side??
    dont tell me israel doen have the power to find the "bad palestines" ands eliminate them..
    they just play the game,i have the power,i can couse u more pain..
    its madness..and everyone thnks is only one side problem,or only one is the bad guys dont know shit..
    when any of you taking sides ,see fire without smoke,then ill be Brad Pitt
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Oh shit, we better watch out. Saw on John Stewart that the us sold $11,000,000,000 yes that's $11 BILLION dollars worth of military aid to Qatar. Yup, that's the same Qatar funding Hamas. Can we say "conflict of interest?" We give Israel supposedly $3 billion a year, Qatar just got 4X that. Hmmm

our government is stupid like that,we shouldn't be giving any support or selling anything to anybody in the middle east in my humble opinion.

Godfather.

oh but lockheed martin, halliburton, general dynamics, et al would have to disagree with you there.
    I know bro. and it makes me sick, I see where our product where I work goes everyday and where it comes from, you guys may not know and may be suprised where/who the US companys buy their product from...it really sucks to put it simply.

Godfather.

And Qatar just bought $11 billion in military gear from us. Again, these are the same Qatar that is funding Hamas. No one sees the irony in this? I'm sure u guys do, but man, if that's not a conflict of interest I dnt know what is. Shouldn't Israel be mad and angry at us for this? Wouldn't u think they'd want to put a stop to that? That's some crazy shit!
    there is no irony my friend..it called business..
    the boss want to sell guns..the boss want israel there for have a stronge ally amongst arabs
    the boss selling guns to the country funding the enemies of israel.
    the boss doesnt want this war to end..the boss making money of all this..
    fron the "official front door" gives support to israel and from the "unofficial back door"" give guns
    to hamas...
    and simple people like u and me,talking about religion,about war,,hate,civilians get killed and all this things and there is only one word behind all this.
    Money..
    this will never ends there,cos boss gets money..
    And I understood EVERY WORD! How u doing my friend? When u coming to jersey?
    im good buddy..all ok..just frikkin hot killing us..
    jersey??wtf are u talking about..u know the only gay town im visiting is Amsterfuckindam ;)...hheheheehe
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    JC29856 said:
    People like her deserve to eat K.F.C everyday of their lives.

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    The whole article is ridiculous. Why is this given credence?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    Those IDF soldiers are so brave, and so noble. Murdering civilians in cold blood must really take a lot of courage.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/charlotte-silver/israeli-army-summarily-executed-fleeing-civilians-southern-gaza

Israeli army summarily executed fleeing civilians in southern Gaza
    08/05/2014

Even before a short-lived ceasefire allowed journalists to enter the besieged southern Gaza Strip town of Khuzaa on 1 August, desperate reports of an Israeli massacre — including execution-style shootings — had emerged from survivors who had escaped to nearby Khan Younis.

Once journalists were able to enter the choked-off village, they found slain bodies and the stench of decay. Journalist Jesse Rosenfeld described one scene, among several, that appeared to be the site of a summary execution: “Blood and blackened remnants are caked on the bathroom floor. The walls have been drenched in blood and they are pocked with scores of bullet holes that look as if they were fired from an automatic weapon at waist level.”

Deliberately firing on civilans

On Saturday, Ali Abunimah reported on a video apparently made by Israeli soldiers from the Givati brigade on 30 July, recording their dedication of the destruction of a mosque in Khuzaa to fallen Israeli soldiers.

Now, after conducting its own investigations into the events between 23 and 25 July, Human Rights Watch has accused the Israeli army of deliberately firing on and killing civilians in the southern Gaza town of Khuzaa, violating several laws of war.

After interviewing surviving witnesses in Khan Younis, Human Rights Watch was able to chronicle the war crimes committed by the Israeli army. Such crimes include firing on civilians carrying white flags in an attempt to flee the village; shooting at medical workers attending to a mortally wounded Red Crescent paramedic volunteer; denying medical care to Palestinians in Israeli custody; and shooting at civilians after they were ordered to exit their homes.

This is not the first time such crimes have been committed in Khuzaa. As both Human Rights Watch and the Goldstone report documented, during Israel’s 2008-2009 offensive on Gaza Israeli soldiers shot at several Palestinians in Khuzaa carrying white flags, killing at least one and injuring more.

....Al-Najjar added that he and about one hundred others had gathered in one house on 23 July. Once the Israelis found them and ordered them to leave, al-Najjar said: “The first one to walk out of the house was Shahid al-Najjar. He had his hands up, but the soldiers shot him. He was shot in the jaw and badly injured, but he survived.”

The army then ordered the rest of the men to take off their clothes before exiting the house. Everyone was then separated by age and gender; women and boys under 14 were ordered to leave the village by foot, while the men were shuffled between houses after putting on their clothes.
    “He was shot”

Akram al-Najjar was put in a group with boys ages 14 to 19. He reported: “We had walked from the dunes and had reached the mosque. We got 50 meters past it, and soldiers started shooting at us. The shooting injured three of us. One of them died. He was shot in the stomach.”

According to Akram’s grandfather, 75-year-old Mohammad al-Najjar, Israel detained all the men between the ages of 16 and 50 and “let the rest of us go.” He believes that his three sons are still in Israeli custody, along with hundreds of others that have been detained in Gaza.

The full Human Rights Watch report http://www.hrw.org/news/2014/08/04/gaza-israeli-soldiers-shoot-and-kill-fleeing-civilians documents several of the laws of war Israel violated in Khuzaa — yet still only a partial picture of what occurred in Khuzaa is illuminated.
    In the report, Human Rights Watch urges the Ramallah-based Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas to seek International Criminal Court jurisdiction over crimes committed on and from Palestinian territory as a means to achieve accountability and deter war crimes.
  • Options
    I hope the Palestinians now join the ICC. The Israeli's and Americans dread this. If the ICC begins a thorough investigation of Israeli and U.S complicity in multiple war crimes, and crimes against humanity, then things will start to get really interesting.
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    For anyone that cares, I got to where I needed to be on Monday morning and got a call from my unit saying I did not have to report in and could go home.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin