Options

America's Gun Violence

Comments

• Options
    What the hell are you talking about?

You seem to be a bit lost in this thread.

You said you can not hunt in Sweden, correct?  I posted several links that claim you can...

This is a gun thread, correct.
    I LIVE IN SWEDEN. A COUNTRY WITH 60% FORESTS. OF COURSE I FUCKING KNOW YOU CAN HUNT HERE.

Educate yourself, before you wreck yourself.

As a bonus, here is a picture of our King hunting.

You made the claim hunting is banned in Sweden...

What alternative facts says that?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    Luckily....for all of us....your meme didn’t show up.  
    Do you even know what a meme is?
    This is a meme:

That’s a gif, requires three same amount of thought (or lack of).  

I never said it wasn't a gif? I have some basic knowledge about fileformats. 

Is this a swedish hunter, or is it photoshopped because you can't hunt in Sweden:

He was actually trying to claim that I said you couldn’t hunt in Sweden (which I didn’t), and trying to be sarcasticly clever.  The whole thing is based on miss-interpreting what others actually said.  It is not your fault.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Is this a swedish hunter, or is it photoshopped because you can't hunt in Sweden:

He was actually trying to claim that I said you couldn’t hunt in Sweden (which I didn’t), and trying to be sarcasticly clever.  The whole thing is based on miss-interpreting what others actually said.  It is not your fault.

Or someone could have read the whole exchange and understood what was being said.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Thank you for clearing that up.  I'm going back to read every post.  Thats also all he to say ... but some people are just enjoy being self righteous cowards...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,844
    So you guys drink pretty early huh?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Actually, you basically did...

Well, I guess if I ever want to be broke, live in a society with little cultural diversity, never go hunting, get stuck in a triage any time I visit the doctor, I will move to Sweden.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

what he actually said in response to your "never go hunting (in Sweden)" remark:

Why would you not be hunting? Roughly 3% of Swedens population have a "hunting permit". You do know large areas of our country is covered in forests?

not much to misinterpret there, now is there?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Well, I guess if I ever want to be broke, live in a society with little cultural diversity, never go hunting, get stuck in a triage any time I visit the doctor, I will move to Sweden.
    I was actually meaning that in terms of not being able to afford to because I would probably be broke, but I can see where it lead to the confusion.  My bad for lack of clarity and leading us down this pointless “buh u said no one can hunt in Sweden and they really really can (insert random condescending meme or gif)” path.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

The

Tables

Have

Turned
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,581
    So much anger in this thread. For being wrong too.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    If I was on a computer and not my phone I could Tell you.  You can hunt in Sweden also.

He said you can not hunt Sweden.  I called him out on and he's pissed.   LMFAO
    I see that.  I don’t know why he didn’t just scroll up and look at what he wrote.  Too busy looking for gifs and memes to express his thoughts.
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    So much anger in this thread. For being wrong too.

• Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

Thank you for clearing that up.  I'm going back to read every post.  Thats also all he to say ... but some people are just enjoy being self righteous cowards...
    Actually, as soon as you posted which part you were misinterpreting, people explained. Before that you were just insisting you were right. We can’t read your mind. 

• Options
    blackhawksblackhawks Posts: 307
    Chaos needs a hug for sure.  But be mad at yourself.  You wrote it!
    91 - Ames Iowa CY Stephens Auditorium
    Lots Lots Lots of shows.....
    2018 - Seattle 2/Missoula
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,943
    edited August 2018
    What did I write? Point me too it.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,816
    the rest of us following along knew exactly what he said and how to interpret it. people who cherry pick comments without reading the rest need to own it. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    mcgruff10 said:
    So you guys drink pretty early huh?
    Right? Lol
  • Options
    If I was on a computer and not my phone I could Tell you.  You can hunt in Sweden also.

I see that.  I don’t know why he didn’t just scroll up and look at what he wrote.  Too busy looking for gifs and memes to express his thoughts.
    There does seem to be a lot of time spent looking up gifs and memes.  So much time that it would be hard to find a full time job and would lead to what some call “failure to launch” I’m guessing.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited August 2018
    I think it's cute some places still have Kings & Queens... Princes & Princesses... fairy tales... and unicorns?

This is where @Unsung and I high five, throw back a bourbon, and holler 'Merica!

Fuck Royals, and I dont mean the ones in Kansas City

Ok, now back to firearms and drinking early
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

There does seem to be a lot of time spent looking up gifs and memes.  So much time that it would be hard to find a full time job and would lead to what some call “failure to launch” I’m guessing.
    Are you referring to me?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

You're no slouch in the meme posting department. Does your comment apply across the board?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:
    This is a meme:

I was actually meaning that in terms of not being able to afford to because I would probably be broke, but I can see where it lead to the confusion.  My bad for lack of clarity and leading us down this pointless “buh u said no one can hunt in Sweden and they really really can (insert random condescending meme or gif)” path.
    Sweden - famous for ABBA, the term ombudsman and everyone going around being broke.

(I would think the living standards is higher in Sweden than in the US in general. And you would have a swell time, and even though you believe that no one has the time/money for vacations in Sweden we have 25 days vacation by law, and more than that when older. So you would have plenty of time to hunt. And would afford it.)
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

You're no slouch in the meme posting department. Does your comment apply across the board?

Don't sell him short. He's a great slouch!
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    edited August 2018

You have troubles reading a thread. I am not pissed, but it's quite absurd to think I wouldn't know that people hunt in my own country.

Here is a bonus picture of Swedens most famous crime professor (also voted the person Swedes want to share their vacation with the most. The vacations we do have) hunting.

• Options
    edited August 2018
    PJPOWER said:

I would say that my meme posting is extremely rare, not sure that can be said about posters that insert them in 90% of their posts.  What makes you think I am “no slouch in the meme pollsting department” or did you just assume that I post 20 memes/gifs a day because you don’t like me?  My comment only applies to those that spend a lot of time looking for gifs and memes and say they do not have time to work full time and are “failure to launchers”.   

Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

Lol, while this may be true in other aspects, I would say that my meme posting is well below average around these parts :)
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Lol, while this may be true in other aspects, I would say that my meme posting is well below average around these parts :)

Caddyshack reference. I meant nothing by it.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

I would say that my meme posting is extremely rare, not sure that can be said about posters that insert them in 90% of their posts.  What makes you think I am “no slouch in the meme pollsting department” or did you just assume that I post 20 memes/gifs a day because you don’t like me?  My comment only applies to those that spend a lot of time looking for gifs and memes and say they do not have time to work full time and are “failure to launchers”.   

Who in here do not have the time to work full time?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Caddyshack reference. I meant nothing by it.
    I missed the Caddyshack reference!  Damnit, lol!
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:
    PJPOWER said:

Who in here do not have the time to work full time?
    I have no idea, maybe someone that only works 80% of that because they are searching for memes/gif too many hours a day.  Know anyone of sorts?

This discussion has been closed.