Options

Tomorrows the 10th

Comments

• Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 410
    Anyone know timeline on presale. Usually there’s a date maybe they do have a set amount. Also is sweatshirt presale?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Is it the full show? I can't remember when I had the CD from PJ20 or the tracklist. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,181
    CROJAM95 said:
    Clothing needs some more EYES in the design process

could be fantastic

usually it’s meh
    Don't need more eyes, just the right ones.

• Options
    CROJAM95 said:
    Clothing needs some more EYES in the design process

could be fantastic

usually it’s meh
    I applaud them for trying to do... eh... "real designs" removed from "rockband merch". 

Compare to bands like.... ACDC, Iron Maiden etc.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    Is it the full show? I can't remember when I had the CD from PJ20 or the tracklist. 

I believe its the same other than the CD has one more track - an intro master/slave track.  Not sure if they dropped it for the vinyl or combined it with the first song. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    Zod said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I think this is the first time they've done a limit on the Vault vinyl. "LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER".
    In the past it would be one per order, but no limit on placing multiple orders.
    I'm guessing they already have them pressed, or at least ordered. If they expect to ship early 2022 as stated, no way are they taking true preorders and them sending them off for pressing. That may be why its 1 per member.
    They press inhouse now, do they not?
    I don't think the 10c owns it's own pressing plant.  I remember them saying this about the xmas singles, but being that they aren't shipped out by 10c, they must of farmed it out to somewhere (or maybe it was the newsletter portion being done in house).

But yah.. pressing plants are hard to come by. I'm pretty sure the 10c doesn't have their own :(
    Ah... ok...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legs said:

I believe its the same other than the CD has one more track - an intro master/slave track.  Not sure if they dropped it for the vinyl or combined it with the first song. 
    Good detective work! I don't remember that being too lengthy, so hopefully it got rolled in with Release. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,461
    edited November 2021
    on2legs said:

Good detective work! I don't remember that being too lengthy, so hopefully it got rolled in with Release. 

Agreed... I prefer hearing the crowd getting excited and anticipating the start of the show. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    I wonder how they'll put the sides of the records on.

Usually with these vaults, they go A/B, C/D, E/F and so forth in order to prevent stacking.

Since this is only four sides, they *could* go A/D B/C...stack them on top of each other, then when side B finishes, pull them BOTH off, flip them over and then play.

If they go A/B, C/D, there'd be more removal and flipping of the records... unnecessary since it's only two records this time.

It's hard for me to explain in words, but serious collectors should understand.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    static111static111 Posts: 4,889
    For anyone that was at PJ20 and got the CD.  How is the sound quality for this release.  This is the first vault to get me excited in a few years.
    Scio me nihil scire

There are no kings inside the gates of eden
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    Few artists do that anymore (off the top of my head, I only know of LCD doing that for the live box), I'd expect A/B C/D for this.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    I assume they already decided on how many to press for this if they are expecting it to ship in 2-3 months. Thats probably why its 1 per member, so they don't over sell.

I wouldn't sleep on this pre-order

• Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    I assume they already decided on how many to press for this if they are expecting it to ship in 2-3 months. Thats probably why its 1 per member, so they don't over sell.

I wouldn't sleep on this pre-order

I agree. Just got mine in.
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    PB11041 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I think this is the first time they've done a limit on the Vault vinyl. "LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER".
    In the past it would be one per order, but no limit on placing multiple orders.
    I'm guessing they already have them pressed, or at least ordered. If they expect to ship early 2022 as stated, no way are they taking true preorders and them sending them off for pressing. That may be why its 1 per member.
    That's a good point, if they really do plan to ship early 2022. Pressing plants are backed up to around 8 months or so these days, once they request an allocation at a plant.
    Will be interesting to see if they sell out fast, or not. And see if they really do ship out in early 2022.
    I would be pleasantly surprised if they had that thought out that far ahead.  The vault #10 that was pre-order in October 2021 shipped in what June?  That was also supposed to be early 2021.  Just is what it is right now.  
    Also true. But at some point, its like come on man. Stop advertising one shipping date when you know 100% its going to be 10 months later. On one hand, we should know by now what to expect. On the other hand, they should have a good idea where they are in the process and to not promise something they know they can't deliver and will get 10,000 emails about.
  • Options
    static111 said:
    For anyone that was at PJ20 and got the CD.  How is the sound quality for this release.  This is the first vault to get me excited in a few years.
    Clear and balanced. If they keep the same mix you’ll be happy! If you want to hear it, PM me. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008

If they go A/B, C/D, there'd be more removal and flipping of the records... unnecessary since it's only two records this time.

Or maybe people who had a record player in the Late 70’s early 80’s with an 8 track player ?? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Lol … but yes I get exactly what you mean, I remember having a specific order to the records I would stack on the spindle and listen to.  

It would be Styx Paraidse Theater side 1, then Foreigner 4 side 1, Queen Flash Gordon Soundtrack side 1 (I loved the Football Fight song), and AC/DC Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (Big Balls really pissed my parents off so I loved listening to it !!) 
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773
    edited November 2021
    How they should do it:

1) We have the item in hand and will ship it out in a very reasonable time. (Like a lot of stuff they do.)

OR:

2) We will make as many of the item as is ordered during the window. (Like the streaming event posters.)

What they do sometimes:

3) Here's the link to order. We don't have it in the warehouse. We don't necessarily know when it's coming to the warehouse, but once we get them, we'll re-pack and ship them out.

#3 makes no sense and makes me think the warehouse is small.

The "one per member" is suspicious. I remember previous vaults being a "made to order" thing. Of course, that was also when vinyl wasn't in as high demand.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    FlavafrazFlavafraz Pennsylvania Posts: 410
    I like the sweatshirts. But ten club can we get a men’s light hoodie like the women’s one I would like that option I wear those more often 
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,585
    No e-mail this month?
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Ordered the Vault 1 but seeing that the price for shipping is approx. the price for the Vault vinyl is... 
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    RW8297 said:
    No e-mail this month?
    Check your spam 
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,585
    edited November 2021
    igotid88 said:
    RW8297 said:
    No e-mail this month?
    Check your spam 
    I got it an hour ago :)
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    WIN A $100 PEARL JAM SHOP GIFT CARD!

https://pearljam.com/ten-club/contest

• Options
    demetrios said:

Well, that’s the shipping on your new shirt covered if you win 🤣
    14.10.2000 Houston, 09.09.2006 Marseilles, 11.09.2006 Paris, 18.06.2007 London, 17.08.2009 Manchester, 18.08.2009 London, 22.06.2010 Dublin, 23.06.2010 Belfast, 25.06.2010 London
  • Options
    Wonder if the woman's hoodies are sized like the woman's shirts.... want to order one for my wife, but not sure if I should order her normal size (S), or her normal PJ woman's shirt size (L or XL)
  • Options
    jefftjefft Posts: 654
    Wonder if the woman's hoodies are sized like the woman's shirts.... want to order one for my wife, but not sure if I should order her normal size (S), or her normal PJ woman's shirt size (L or XL)
    Agree on their sizing.  It's friggin horrible.  Yes the measurements are there but they are not like other branded shirts.  They just fit different.

Also 10c time for some new hoodies in the shop.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Going out of their way on this one...
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    I wonder how they'll put the sides of the records on.

Usually with these vaults, they go A/B, C/D, E/F and so forth in order to prevent stacking.

Since this is only four sides, they *could* go A/D B/C...stack them on top of each other, then when side B finishes, pull them BOTH off, flip them over and then play.

Few artists do that anymore (off the top of my head, I only know of LCD doing that for the live box), I'd expect A/B C/D for this.
    Honestly I didn't know anyone actually auto-coupled releases these days. Those were built for those turntables with auto-changers, wonder how many have one of those still?
  • Options
    GlowGirlGlowGirl New York, NY Posts: 9,955
    I know it is crazy with these sizes. I usually wear a small or medium t-shirt. But always have to get a large with the PJ women's shirts. Why, why why....?

• Options
    demetrios said:

Going out of their way on this one...

It's a tradition of sorts....the contest for November/December the past several years has been a gift card.