Comments

• Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,698
    axeljohan said:
    tino_11 said:
    drfox said:
    Shipping and taxes $55 to U.K.!?!
    Let’s hope for euro store!
    There is no Euro store, only a UK store. Shipping from UK store to Europe costs 38 EUR. (Plus import duties)
    Going to order from the UK store with a northern Ireland address for free shipping and avoid extra fees. Yes the euro store is pointless. May as well order from the 10c direct without a UK address
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    I think this is the first time they've done a limit on the Vault vinyl. "LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER".
    In the past it would be one per order, but no limit on placing multiple orders.
  • Options
    Jamer196 said:
    To Europe:

From US - $94.10 - 82€ already with taxes

From UK - 76,48€ + Taxes = 96,5€  already with taxes

Strange no?

I‘m pretty sure the US price does not include import duties, so you need to add that on top
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,016
    ChrisdM said:
    I think this is the first time they've done a limit on the Vault vinyl. "LIMIT 1 PER MEMBER".
    I'm guessing they already have them pressed, or at least ordered. If they expect to ship early 2022 as stated, no way are they taking true preorders and them sending them off for pressing. That may be why its 1 per member.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    merch
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I'm guessing they already have them pressed, or at least ordered. If they expect to ship early 2022 as stated, no way are they taking true preorders and them sending them off for pressing. That may be why its 1 per member.
    I definitely see these still being limited quantities. Lots of people will be kicking themselves if they miss it because I see it selling out later on this afternoon.
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    Does anyone actually have the newsletter yet? 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    JojoRiceJojoRice Kennesaw, GA Posts: 3,961
    JimmyV said:
    yes.  Arrived in my inbox at 1:04 Eastern. 
    "I got memories, I got shit"

ISO 2016 Greenville shirt. Size medium. PM me if you have one for sale/trade.
  • Options
    GC31608GC31608 GA Posts: 228
    GC31608 said:
    Can we order a vault from US and a UK store copy as well?
    Yes, I did! Bought the US one as soon as SLH psst, then realised there was the UK store link 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Thanks! It let me do it as well.
  • Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,930
    JojoRice said:
    JimmyV said:
    Thanks. Interesting. I got nuthin'. 

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    ChrisdMChrisdM Posts: 164
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    That's a good point, if they really do plan to ship early 2022. Pressing plants are backed up to around 8 months or so these days, once they request an allocation at a plant.
    Will be interesting to see if they sell out fast, or not. And see if they really do ship out in early 2022.
  • Options
    drfoxdrfox Posts: 1,080
    JimmyV said:
    JojoRice said:
    JimmyV said:
    Thanks. Interesting. I got nuthin'. 
    Same here. No email 
  • Options
    Jamer196Jamer196 Posts: 346
    Jamer196 said:
    To Europe:

From US - $94.10 - 82€ already with taxes

From UK - 76,48€ + Taxes = 96,5€  already with taxes

Strange no?

I‘m pretty sure the US price does not include import duties, so you need to add that on top
    Actually it does include taxes for some time now , now on my phone it is showing more than on PC 89,71€ but still cheaper than UK store:

• Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,448
    edited November 2021
    Vault 1&2 on vinyl 😉
    Got #1 today, so why not #2 tomorrow? (too soon?>LOL)
    Post edited by cutz on
  • Options
    PB11041PB11041 Earth Posts: 2,771
    ChrisdM said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    That's a good point, if they really do plan to ship early 2022. Pressing plants are backed up to around 8 months or so these days, once they request an allocation at a plant.
    Will be interesting to see if they sell out fast, or not. And see if they really do ship out in early 2022.
    I would be pleasantly surprised if they had that thought out that far ahead.  The vault #10 that was pre-order in October 2021 shipped in what June?  That was also supposed to be early 2021.  Just is what it is right now.  
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    It says members only yet on the UK store anyone can order. The UK store has always just let anyone order as far as I remember. You can try and login but it takes you to the US website. Doesnt seem to be any way to stop you buying multiple under different names on the UK site. 
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    Someone let them know that men like hoodies too, heh.
  • Options
    Vault 1 & 2 will be offered on Vinyl.
    Yahtzhee!
  • Options
    Yahtzhee!
    I like the second "H"...it somehow gives it more of a Texas feel to the game name....

I prefer the Florida coast version of the game - Yacht-Zee
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,880
    Vault #1 ordered!

would have liked a vitalogy shirt but that print on the front is too boring for me. 
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    ChrisdM said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    Well Moline was expected to ship in Winter and we received it in Summer, so...
  • Options
    LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,836
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    I definitely see these still being limited quantities. Lots of people will be kicking themselves if they miss it because I see it selling out later on this afternoon.
    good eye. I would have missed that. 
  • Options
    Yahtzhee!
    I like the second "H"...it somehow gives it more of a Texas feel to the game name....

I prefer the Florida coast version of the game - Yacht-Zee
    2nd H is all me.  Whoops...
  • Options
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    They press inhouse now, do they not?
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    desolatejoydesolatejoy London Posts: 246
    GC31608 said:
    GC31608 said:
    Can we order a vault from US and a UK store copy as well?
    Yes, I did! Bought the US one as soon as SLH psst, then realised there was the UK store link 🤦🏻‍♂️
    Thanks! It let me do it as well.
    10C graciously, & instantly, refunded my US store order on request (for anyone else who made the same mistake 😉). Thanks 10C! 👍🏻
    Would’ve been nice to have the US & UK/Euro “versions”, but there’s still lots of other lovely vinyl out there to get yet 😊
    Wembley Arena, London - 28/10/96
    Wembley Arena, London - 30/05/00 
    Wembley Arena, London - 18/06/07
    02 Arena, London - 18/08/09
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 30/07/12 EV Solo
    Bowl, Milton Keynes - 11/07/2014
    Hammersmith Apollo, London - 06/06/17 EV Solo
    O2 Arena, London - 18/06/18
    O2 Arena, London - 17/07/18

It's an art to live with pain, mix the light into grey...
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    Clothing needs some more EYES in the design process

could be fantastic

usually it’s meh
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    ChrisdM said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    They didn’t say which hemisphere 
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,221
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    They press inhouse now, do they not?
    I don't think the 10c owns it's own pressing plant.  I remember them saying this about the xmas singles, but being that they aren't shipped out by 10c, they must of farmed it out to somewhere (or maybe it was the newsletter portion being done in house).

But yah.. pressing plants are hard to come by. I'm pretty sure the 10c doesn't have their own :(
  • Options
    JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 4,515
    ChrisdM said:
    mace1229 said:
    ChrisdM said:
    They didn’t say which hemisphere 
    Yeah, that is fair. It is always in the details I guess. 
  • Options
    stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    In years past Vault Pre-order’s were up for weeks, I agree don’t sleep on this one ! 

I was gonna wait like previous years , and decided not to wait as I would have been super bummed if I missed out.  I gave the cd away to someone while at PJ20, never did I think it would be as sought after as it is.