London Crew Blog

Comments

• Took me a while to place who he reminded me of .. Then it hit me - that "other guy" from Cocktail

(but of course Bryan Brown is alot older now .. I'm not saying he looks like you now Byrnzie ;))

I'll join the blog if I get tickets .. wish me luck in the 9am sale!!.. :eek: scary stuff!

good luck!
    you MUST be there...so you will! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Im dumb :o

I dunno what to write in blog addres box :(
    Ive never done this before...i feel silly :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • here's a question:
    if there are 121 jammers listed as attending the wembley gig on the london crew baby thread...where are the 121 blog entries? :p cmon people...step up! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    here's a question:
    if there are 121 jammers listed as attending the wembley gig on the london crew baby thread...where are the 121 blog entries? :p cmon people...step up! :D

Well, there's one more!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • audiodave wrote:
    Well, there's one more!

:D

maybe this time we can get a non-blurry pic taken of us? :p we'll have to try at least.....;)

and hey...i see you and naomi...and you're BOTH adorable! :)
    oooohhhh....AND release me, ross, who i have to meet this time too...yay!

edit - wow a bunch of new entries...cool! :cool:
    AND a fellow NYer...excellent.

btw - i STILL need a ticket to nijmegen, PLEASE...anyone, help a dreamer out! :) grazie mille!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

• Ouch! Just bumped into this thread :D Keep it up folks..
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Ouch! Just bumped into this thread :D Keep it up folks..

Not you aswell? :confused:
  • Byrnzie wrote:
    Not you aswell? :confused:
    It's contagious
  • Ok done, never done that before and didn't know how to make the photo bigger, I clicked on the different size's but they were all the same!
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    i'm in...!
    try to avoid looking at the picture... the horror... the horror...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Ok done, never done that before and didn't know how to make the photo bigger, I clicked on the different size's but they were all the same!
    Hey, girl. We've met in Prague, so you do know someone from the
    London crew :D
    Lots of Croatians coming, hehe. When I manage to post sth and
    my pic, hopefully you'll remember me... :p
  • Ouch! Just bumped into this thing again! :D Come on you lot::
  • d2d .. am I missing something?.. why have you disappeared from the London Crew??

Managed to get 2 tickets!! row W in block N5 :D

So I guess I'll be joining the blog now.
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • What a *genious* I am. I finally posted on the blog... :o
    Thanks Scratching A Letter and Byrnzie for your PMs :D
  • icemanapicemanap Posts: 406
    I will be down in London. Granted I am new to the forum but been a 10c member a year and a fan of PJ since about 98. I can't wait to see them! I am on my own and will be hoping to get rid of my spare ticket to someone on here when I get the second confirmation email!!!!!
    :D Rock on!!!! :D
    Seen Pearl Jam 4 times in London, once in Manchester, as well as an Eddie show at Hammersmith.
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    d2d .. am I missing something?.. why have you disappeared from the London Crew??

i think its cos she contravened the Silhouettes With Giant Frizzy Hair Act of 1984
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i think its cos she contravened the Silhouettes With Giant Frizzy Hair Act of 1984

She's back. She deleted herself last night apparently in a fit of drunken self loathing and tecnho spazmodicism. Fortunately for her, i've recovered the remains of her blogness and reposted them! :cool:
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    She's back. She deleted herself last night apparently in a fit of drunken self loathing and tecnho spazmodicism. Fortunately for her, i've recovered the remains of her blogness and reposted them! :cool:

does she still contravene aforementioned Act though? you know i work for governement... i have to know these things
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    does she still contravene aforementioned Act though? you know i work for governement... i have to know these things

The evidence is now there on the blog for the authorities in matters of frizziness to peruse.
  • haha, I can't wait to meet Maria ..

thanks for the password Byrnzie - some pure crap on its way ;)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
  • jdub3001jdub3001 Posts: 194
    Hello all! Long time 10 clubber, but first post on the board! Got tickets to the Wembley show for the wife & I this morning, and I am so pumped to see PJ and that wonderful country y'all call the UK! Hope to meet some of you in Friggin LONDON!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? I don't usually end every sentence with exclamations!
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Posts: 7,258
    What an excellent blog! I'm not going but I read the blog anyway (hope you don't mind). I also hope you all have a great time!
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • haha, I can't wait to meet Maria ..

thanks for the password Byrnzie - some pure crap on its way ;)

It's possible that you have a PM!
    "This town deserves a better class of criminal... and I'm gonna give it to them."

• It's possible that you have a PM!
    hey, you too ;)
    ♥ ♪ ♪
    jdub3001 wrote:
    Hello all! Long time 10 clubber, but first post on the board! Got tickets to the Wembley show for the wife & I this morning, and I am so pumped to see PJ and that wonderful country y'all call the UK! Hope to meet some of you in Friggin LONDON!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? I don't usually end every sentence with exclamations!

Welcome to the nut house that is the 10club message board!
    Ouch!!
    Who left this damn thread lying around where i could trip over it again??? :mad:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Ouch!!
    Who left this damn thread lying around where i could trip over it again??? :mad:

oh honestly, you should learn to look where you're going. :rolleyes:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Haha this is cool. I have just posted.
    amongstthewav.es
    2006 - Leeds Festival
    2007 - London
    2009 - Manchester / London
    2010 - Berlin
    2012 - Manchester I / Manchester II / EV Manchester
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Damn it, Byrnzie... can't you put your threads away and not leave them lying all over the place....

Bumped into this one and now I have a big bruise!
    redrock wrote:
    Damn it, Byrnzie... can't you put your threads away and not leave them lying all over the place....

Bumped into this one and now I have a big bruise!

Sorry! :o