Options

London Crew Blog

Comments

• Options
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Sorry! :o
    You oughta get yourself a white stick... it might help next time you're wandering about ;)
  • Options
    BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    danleri wrote:
    Hi Marina I do remember you q'ing in Dublin! ...then I saw you again in Barcelona (tho it actually took me a while before I recognised you there)! eheh nice you coming all the way from your place to see PJ! make sure you bring your flag so they can see it from the stage!!! cya in London!!!

haha yeah! I remember :D

and i will be taking the flag and hopefully be waving it from the front row
    (I hope there are no hard feelings...you know...maradona hand of god....the falklands...etc :p )
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    Buru wrote:
    haha yeah! I remember :D

and i will be taking the flag and hopefully be waving it from the front row
    (I hope there are no hard feelings...you know...maradona hand of god....the falklands...etc :p )

As long as you don't mention the word 'Maradona' you will be fine.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    mole1985 wrote:
    As long as you don't mention the word 'Maradona' you will be fine.

i'll be wearing my Maradona strip at the gig... No. 10!! the man is a genius and if Shilton wasnt as fat then a small man of 5 foot 5 inches wouldnt have outjumped him :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Hey, girl. We've met in Prague, so you do know someone from the
    London crew :D
    Lots of Croatians coming, hehe. When I manage to post sth and
    my pic, hopefully you'll remember me... :p

Hi, course I remember you how could I ever forget the madness that was
    Prague?
    Astoria 20/04/06, Leeds 25/08/06, Prague 22/09/06, Wembley 18/06/07,
    Dusseldorf 21/06/07, Manchester 17/08/09, London 18/08/09, LA 06/10/09, LA 07/10/09.

Ain't gonna be any middle anymore.
  • Options
    hey. can someone pm me the details. cheers :)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Options
    Hi, course I remember you how could I ever forget the madness that was
    Prague?
    Yeah, i thought you might wouldnt :p:D

It was pretty wild :D
    "I surfaced and all of my being was enlightened"
  • Options
    V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oOOOOooo cant have London on page 2 :eek:
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Nah... gotta keep reminding me that I should get on the blog.....
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    I WILL get round to it :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    Slackers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Options
    V V wrote:
    Slackers !!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just have busy, interesting, fun lives ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    dunkman wrote:
    i'll be wearing my Maradona strip at the gig... No. 10!! the man is a genius and if Shilton wasnt as fat then a small man of 5 foot 5 inches wouldnt have outjumped him :)

BLASPHEMER!!
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    I WILL get round to it :o

Us too.....just need to get some up to date pictures online :)
    A democracy on paper, apparently well ordered, regularly subverted by irrational chaos.

Manchester - 4/6/2000
    London - 20/4/2006
    Dublin - 23/8/2006
    London - 18/6/2007
    New York City - 24/6/2008
    New York City - 25/6/2008 - we will be "what is up" New York
    Manchester - 18/8/2009
    Manchester - 20/6/2012
    Leeds - 6/7/2014
    London - 18/6/2018
  • Options

Yeah thats my excuse too......:o ;)

Byrnzie check your PM's
    I need a coffee!
  • Options

My excuse too..... :o
  • Options
    Done :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    some new additions i see.... :)

mark, your missus is a bit of a hottie... you kept that one secret :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    some new additions i see.... :)

mark, your missus is a bit of a hottie... you kept that one secret :)

Why thankyou ;) Yeah she is. W00t.

Anyway, remember the synopsis? I've had it in the back of my mind, but started a new job, so've been too busy to actually write the bloody thing.

I WILL.

Btw which pre-show drink are you going to? Mine might be a small, intimate affair, but it'd be cool to see you there if you can make it.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    just read your entry Dunk...are you that funny in the flesh or you just keep it for the safety of your keyboard? ;)

(not such a stupid question..got a friend like that..too timid to unleash it in real life)
  • Options
    Pegasus wrote:
    just read your entry Dunk...are you that funny in the flesh or you just keep it for the safety of your keyboard? ;)

(not such a stupid question..got a friend like that..too timid to unleash it in real life)

yes i'm a bonafide hoot!!
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Pegasus wrote:

Word on the street has it that Dunk's not averse to 'unleashing it' from time to time.
  • Options
    dunkman wrote:
    yes i'm a bonafide hoot!!

He means he's a fossilised owl.
    'We're learning songs for baby Jesus' birthday. His mum and dad were Merry and Joseph. He had a bed made of clay and the three kings bought him Gold, Frankenstein and Merv as presents.'

- the great Sir Leo Harrison
  • Options
    the blog is really filling up now :) sweeeeet !
  • Options
    Dunk is the funniest man in person since.....me dad did a best man speech and nobody laughed....fucking hilarious ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    OK... finally done....
  • Options
    He means he's a fossilised owl.

see, thats funny :):)
  • Options
    Irish Al wrote:
    Dunk is the funniest man in person since.....me dad did a best man speech and nobody laughed....fucking hilarious ;)

thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :) oh wait :mad: oh no i mean thanks :)
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    I see Red's on the blog. Damn, she's a fast mover! :)
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    redrock wrote:
    OK... finally done....

hehe. I love the pic. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."