Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Here we go!! :D Can barely contain my excitement :D Those listening to the broadcast tomorrow night keep an ear out for me, I'm gonna be reprezentin'

Gb'ye for now... speak to ya's when you're older... and when I've seen Pearl Jam :p

:D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Here we go!! :D Can barely contain my excitement :D Those listening to the broadcast tomorrow night keep an ear out for me, I'm gonna be reprezentin'

Gb'ye for now... speak to ya's when you're older... and when I've seen Pearl Jam :p

Enjoy ya bare-chested eagle :p
    I need a coffee!
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Here we go!! :D Can barely contain my excitement :D Those listening to the broadcast tomorrow night keep an ear out for me, I'm gonna be reprezentin'

Lisbon opener: (Interstellar Overdrive) / Corduroy

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    I was all comfy and ready for the broadcast but.... only 3 songs :(:( What a tease! Now even more excited! :D

Marina... hope you made it on a plane and you're on your way to the continent!
  • iBuenos días! :D

My flight was delayed by 2 hours last night. Didn't land until 0030 :mad: so the airport bar was our only hope of getting lashed up. Cheap Rioja and tapas until about 2am. w00t!

So now I'm sitting in a flat high above the streets of Fuenlabrada and thought i'd have a look at last night's setlist... :eek: doesn't exactly get my blood pumping.. ah well, I guess at least it means there's no chance of Interstellar Overdrive tonight eh?

Anyway we're going to the stadium at 4pm after a swift drinking session on the way. So just to rub i in your faces...

IM SEENG PJ IN 11 AND A HALF HOURS!!!! :D:D
    So just to rub i in your faces...
    Pfffttt... See if we care :mad:

Safe set list yesterday.. couldn't very well judge the performance and what kind of mood PJ were in because they only broadcast the first three songs....

I'm sure whatever they play you will have a GREAT time!

PS... how's that chest of yours? :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    iBuenos días! :D

My flight was delayed by 2 hours last night. Didn't land until 0030 :mad: so the airport bar was our only hope of getting lashed up. Cheap Rioja and tapas until about 2am. w00t!

So now I'm sitting in a flat high above the streets of Fuenlabrada and thought i'd have a look at last night's setlist... :eek: doesn't exactly get my blood pumping.. ah well, I guess at least it means there's no chance of Interstellar Overdrive tonight eh?

Anyway we're going to the stadium at 4pm after a swift drinking session on the way. So just to rub i in your faces...

IM SEENG PJ IN 11 AND A HALF HOURS!!!!

keep safe and enjoy u mudder fudder :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    oooOOOooo 'chest as smooth as a baby's bottom' Rob... you had a kick ass set tonight!!!! :D:D:D
    ooOOOOoooo red best friends with Kat now i see !!!! hahahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • Home now :o

Fucking brilliant. Will type more and do fanview etc tomorrow. Am too tired/dazed to comment at the moment :D:D

Thanks for the text P
    Home now :o

Fucking brilliant. Will type more and do fanview etc tomorrow. Am too tired/dazed to comment at the moment :D:D

Thanks for the text P

i have to say I'm very jealious of that setlist !!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Hi all!

Just waiting for my flight to Munich. Berlin is such a great city... we're gonna emigrate there! Hehe... anywho... next check in after the first of six PJ shows for moi!

Tschuß!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    awwww Jen , have a top top top time :D

and ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

1 week today :eek:
    pearl jam AND all you Beautiful people !
    i'm trying not to think about it as can already feel the adrenaline rushing around my body and it makes me feel a lil sick :o
    Good morning everyone!!

Woke up this morning feeling EXCIIIIIIITED!!!!! Friday, a couple of you are arriving at my place and that's gonna make it real!!! :D:D:D

Jenny... have a GREAT time :D

ANYONE GOING TO POLAND, Pip, Dave, Jen....... PLEASE NEED FAVOUR...... Saw the merchandise and there is this red T-shirt with a scribbly drawing of a face on the front and tour locations list on the back..... Being broke and tight with money (should have been born scottish!), I'm thinking merchandise may be cheaper in poland :o If one of you go to the merch stand, could you get me one of those? A medium I would guess.. not a tight fitting one.. I've got a tum to fit in! THANK YOU... (Seems that in spain, the T's were €25...)

Those that need my address and phone number, directions, etc. please PM me....
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk has abandoned the thread in favour of the London one ... although he had a slight brain fade this morning and posted in this thread :rolleyes:

Rita is having a bbq on sunday afternoon but apparently you Dunk etc are meeting for drinks and food in London so won't be there

Oh V *hugs* to Herb.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    1.30-2pm.... you coming then? Later, some people will be going on to central london, others will stay at my place and chill...
    redrock wrote:
    1.30-2pm.... you coming then?
    :o I'd love to but I doubt it. I should be getting into London around 11am and then have to meet a few people and check into travelodge at 3pm, meet dunk and others at 3.04pm at hotel bar... and then I'm not sure what we're doing at all.

If I did decide last minuteish to head out for an hour or so before the pub, would that be a problem? :o obvioulsy you'd have about an hour or more notice with trains and all... I doubt I'd have time but would love to go.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    so who'll be staying and not going to the pub?

Are you coming into the pub? Ah shite, those people are planning on cheating and joining the queue early with no hangover, aren't they? :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :o I'd love to but I doubt it. I should be getting into London around 11am and then have to meet a few people and check into travelodge at 3pm, meet dunk and others at 3.04pm at hotel bar... and then I'm not sure what we're doing at all.

If I did decide last minuteish to head out for an hour or so before the pub, would that be a problem? :o obvioulsy you'd have about an hour or more notice with trains and all... I doubt I'd have time but would love to go.

You can come over when you want..... :D
    Ah shite, those people are planning on cheating and joining the queue early with no hangover, aren't they? :D

Nah... we'll leave it up to you to sleep your hangover off at the front of the queue while saving us places :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    Nah... we'll leave it up to you to sleep your hangover off at the front of the queue while saving us places :D:D
    :p cheeky!

Well thanks, I doubt I'll be there but if there's a chance at all that I can make it, I'll be there... if not, I'll see some of you in the pub Sunday evening, and the rest Monday morning (not so) bright and early :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    Good morning everyone!!

Saw the merchandise and there is this red T-shirt with a scribbly drawing of a face on the front and tour locations list on the back..... Being broke and tight with money (should have been born scottish!), I'm thinking merchandise may be cheaper in poland :o If one of you go to the merch stand, could you get me one of those? A medium I would guess.. not a tight fitting one.. I've got a tum to fit in! THANK YOU... (Seems that in spain, the T's were €25...)

where did u see them and how much cheaper is that ? :o
    Here V... http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1348/539249187_9fb10c0e40_b.jpg

I don't know if it will be cheaper in Poland or not... just making that assumption because everything else is....
    yes found it thank you
    i lke the same one as u and the white one but wish it wasnt white !
    do u think any of them are girls skinnys ?
    oh B you need to look and let me know ! ;)
    I know.. I do like the white one too... but not white! Don't know if any of them are girls' skinnies.... Seeing normally they are on the small size, I don't think I would fit in those! :D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Even though I'm as jealous as an armless, compulsive masturbator in a room full of octopus, I just wanna say that I hope you all have an amazing time next Monday. :)

And if they open with Release or Long Road I'll weep into my beer. :(
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Morning all ;):D

Rita can you pm me your address for Sunday??

Any issues with parking or anything? :o
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Even though I'm as jealous as an armless, compulsive masturbator in a room full of octopus, I just wanna say that I hope you all have an amazing time next Monday. :)

And if they open with Release or Long Road I'll weep into my beer. :(

Aawww B! They won't open with Release or Long Road.. no weeping in your beer!

Do you have a webcam with your pc/laptop?
    UKDave wrote:
    Morning all ;):D

Rita can you pm me your address for Sunday??

Any issues with parking or anything? :o

PM on it's way... dead easy to park..... If you drive like Rob, shouldn't take you more than 1 1/2 hours from warwick! :D