Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Is Alphonso Mcgherkin engaged? :confused:

Congrats Al! :)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Good boy :)

Now get light grenades cos that's the one I have and I can't vouch for the rest :)

Everyone here Al's news this morning?

Congrats.

righto, i'll "acquire" it later

hear or here ;):p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Morning All!

Congrats to Al... he got someone else to do the dirty work... Al really owes whoever this 'g' person is for proposing for him. :p

Hehe... congrats Al... better give us an invite for the reception... even if it means goin to fuckin Drogheda! :o

Cuntin' message woke me up too :(
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    redrock wrote:
    Suspects? Just kidding... how boring... So nothing like this then? Rob's throat

thats hilarious... why did they black her eyes out???

"oh that looks like my Auntie Mabel... but not sure as they've blacked her eyes out... she does have one of those giant fucking necks things though.. but until i see the eyes i'm not 100% sure"
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    righto, i'll "acquire" it later

hear or here ;):p
    Incubus?!?!?! Bahahaha

Linkin Park for grown ups :p

ACLOTM was basically PJ songs sung in a nasal accent with a bit of added nu-metal. Sorry guys, i just can't stand 'em.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Al's engaged?! Brilliant news :D:D

I just got back from the docs and the suspect lump is nothing to worry about. *phew*

suspect lump on your neck!!??? that'll be yer head, mate... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    *tsk tsk* Chris has three kids. Naughty man. Typical man I suppose I should say :rolleyes: :D

nope its not any clearer even after i've re-read it :confused:

:p
    Incubus?!?!?! Bahahaha

Linkin Park for grown ups :p

ACLOTM was basically PJ songs sung in a nasal accent with a bit of added nu-metal. Sorry guys, i just can't stand 'em.

How relevant is that to the thingy you quoted from Dunk?! :p

ACLOTM was a bit shite alright... the albums before that were good though!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    dunkman wrote:
    nope its not any clearer even after i've re-read it :confused:

:p

He said to Rita he has two kids ... he does with his current wife ... but also has another child ... any clearer?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Jennytree wrote:
    How relevant is that to the thingy you quoted from Dunk?! :p

ACLOTM was a bit shite alright... the albums before that were good though!
    I don't know, I like to quote things at random and make remarks about them :p

It's a condition called quotalgia
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Chime wrote:
    He said to Rita he has two kids ... he does with his current wife ... but also has another child ... any clearer?

But he's only thinking of the two he has with him and taking to the shows at the moment... The first daughter lives with her mother....

Pip.. did you see him with lil' chris on stage? So sweet!
    I don't know, I like to quote things at random and make remarks about them :p

It's a condition called quotalgia

ORANGES!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    He was in front of the barrier taking pics for a few songs after the other photograhers left as well ... I'm sure it was him ...

EDIT: yep just been and found a pic of him on his site and he was definitely taking some live pics for a few songs :)

DOUBLE EDIT: found a pic of the back of his head in one of Jon's photos http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x64/jonfisher_photos/Chris%20Cornell/?action=view&current=DSC00110.jpg :D

I only noticed him cause he walked right in front of me a couple of times and at my height it blocks the view a little :o

oh heck was going to have a bath and dye me hair , now I'm stuck looking at CC pics and all i can think is "bathe him and bring him to me" :p:D thanks honey
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Hihi... just read this in a review of the show....

"As hunched and static as an elderly crooner with spondylosis and terrified of being considered a showman, his was an aloof presence." The review is actually a good one.. :D
    Chime wrote:

nope... why is that typical of a man?
    Jennytree wrote:
    ORANGES!

tiny anvils
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    Hello hello... I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello...

Good morning to the Dublin Crew, and off I go again
    Have a great weekend!! :D
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    redrock wrote:
    Hihi... just read this in a review of the show....

"As hunched and static as an elderly crooner with spondylosis and terrified of being considered a showman, his was an aloof presence." The review is actually a good one.. :D

that definatly wasn't my impression ! hahahaha
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Buru wrote:
    Hello hello... I don't know why you say goodbye I say hello...

Good morning to the Dublin Crew, and off I go again
    Have a great weekend!! :D

hello buru :)

this lot are sponsored by Calvin Klein's Obsession lately.. you'll be lucky if they say hi ;)
    V V wrote:
    woops ! I just stole this from the CC bord!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rvm001/sets/72157600225383234

Don't worry they were already here so it's only borrowing ;)http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=4444732&postcount=50

also there are two vids ... in the first one there is a little surprise at the last second :D I watched them last night :) Dunk even YOU should watch the first vid ... it is Hunger Strike from the Astoria ...

*waves* Hi Marina :)
    Chime wrote:
    in the first one there is a little surprise at the last second :D
    Haha! Saw it! Wonder who it was that was filming? Someone behind me I would have thought?
    redrock wrote:
    Haha! Saw it! Wonder who it was that was filming? Someone behind me I would have thought?

Yeah ... when the video first started I thought it looked like they must be around where we were ... as that's OUR view ... so just behind you sounds about right :) ... didn't manage to get the freaky badmotorfinger Cornellalike though :eek:
    lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely lovely

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

thank you :)
    there was a guy to my left who was filming and the guy left infront of me took lots of pics, sometimes it gets noying!

Hello DUNK Hello Buru ;) u know why we are finding it hard to talk about anything else ! heheheheheheheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i did have to pinch myself and i DID keep thinking wow was ED really this close :eek: :D
    Sooo... nice weather we're having!

Dunk.. ye gonna sweet talk Al into lettin ye be best man???
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:

nah, my speech would be so fucking brilliant it would overshadow the wedding... :rolleyes:

be nice if the fudd invited us over though :)
    Any of the dublin lot going to Foxy's in August?
    dunkman wrote:
    tiny anvils

...and tiny horseshoes for my little pony...

that and grapefruit jelly...

and talking of which... who dares own up to watching Embarrassing Illnesses last night ? hmmm...?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:
    that definatly wasn't my impression ! hahahaha

so what's your impression like ? have you got it on film ?
  • Jennytree wrote:
    Sooo... nice weather we're having!

MELONS

Hi Marina
    Bye Marina