Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    But man... he re-wrote most of it and made something 10 times better than good ol' Leo....
    That's opinion :o ... Jeff did sing it nicely but it's Cohens baby.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cohen's baby was snatched and given a mega make-over and became Jeff's never to go back to Leonard.....

BTW.. brother sorted out?
    redrock wrote:
    Cohen's baby was snatched and given a mega make-over and became Jeff's never to go back to Leonard.....

BTW.. brother sorted out?
    Yep thank you... hotel in Richmond £130 for the two of them. Thanks a million for your help :)

Well I'm off for the weekend now and my temp is starting Monday so I dunno how much I'm gonna be able to post from now on (Probably lots :D ) so everyone keep in touch and I'll see ya all in London :) but I'm sure I'll chat before then.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Byrnzie wrote:

""This is an event in world history," said co-producer Avi Lerner in Cannes"

someone's ever so slightly over-exaggerating the importance of two old men appearing together in a cop film... ;)

yes, of course i'll go and see it... :rolleyes: :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:
    ""This is an event in world history," said co-producer Avi Lerner in Cannes"

someone's ever so slightly over-exaggerating the importance of two old men appearing together in a cop film... ;)

yes, of course i'll go and see it... :rolleyes: :o

they were scheduled to be in Mad Max 5: Beyond the Hyperbole... but pulled out due to ehhhhh insanity reasons
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:

yep the same as NIN and jonhy cash and hurt jonhy owns that song trent himself has said so !

oh dear very drunk tonight
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • given to flygiven to fly Posts: 654
    morning all. how is everyone today?

i am officially having the worst weekend ever... which sucks, as i'd been looking forward to this one for weeks :( :( :(
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Morning Heather, what's the matter?

Not got a lot planned this weekend, just going to the pub to watch the cup final and I'd imagine we'll head into central later..

What does your total look like??
    urgh men. some guy i was kinda seeing treated me like absolute shit last night. seriously, no one has ever been so fucking horrible to me. ...and i have to be around him all fucking weekend. in fact i'm his fucking '+1' for everything i had planned so i can't get away from him.

on the plus side, i did pull a very hot girl... who i may be seeing again tonight ;)
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Afternoon....

heather sorry to hear some fucker is being shit...just kick him in the balls and tell him is cock smells of cheese.....congrats and the lady tho :D

Jeff version much better...Johnny version much better too :D

I've had the best two days ever...nearly and am out tonight on the absolute rip....woohoo!!
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    heather sorry to hear some fucker is being shit...just kick him in the balls and tell him is cock smells of cheese
    Yeah.. go for it girl! :D

Irish Al wrote:
    Johnny version much better too :D
    Johnny and Rusty Cage.. even CC said that someone like JC had to sing it before people listened to the lyrics!

Speaking of CC.. those that went to the Astoria.. here are Ross Halfin's pics of the night http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/chris-cornell/chris-cornell04.php
    redrock wrote:

Speaking of CC..

that's all everyone seems to be doing anyway ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Speaking of CC.. those that went to the Astoria.. here are Ross Halfin's pics of the night http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/chris-cornell/chris-cornell04.php

Cool. Glad he got them so quick :)

Dunk ... you know you love him really :p You listened to Like A Stone yet?
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    Cool. Glad he got them so quick :)

Dunk ... you know you love him really :p You listened to Like A Stone yet?

not yet huns... will do tomorrow :)

The cornell threads are getting funny now though :D
    dunkman wrote:
    not yet huns... will do tomorrow :)

The cornell threads are getting funny now though :D

I've only posted in the Chris in the UK one but since someone put the complaining thread seems like someone has been bumping every Chris thread just to wind people up :D
    dunkman wrote:
    that's all everyone seems to be doing anyway ;)
    That's funny... but the mods have put an end to that.. closed most of the 'jokey' threads.... :D But shows you how easy it is to wind up people!!! :D:D oooOOoooo Like a Stone... :D
    well, my weekend turned out ok in the end :) staggered in about 6pm today. my memory is pretty hazy, but i think i had a good night.
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    well, my weekend turned out ok in the end :) staggered in about 6pm today. my memory is pretty hazy, but i think i had a good night.

sounds coooool :D

i'm just about to wobble off to bed... had a large lunch, too much wine, then too much running around in the playground chasing my wee nipper... "let's have a race, daddy"... so had to have a little more wine to recover this evening...

*hic*

mmmmmmm.... bed....

night all...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    me knee's are killing me !
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    V V wrote:
    me knee's are killing me !

carpet burns?
    Morning :)

If anyone isn't interested in the Champion's League Final I have won a pair of tickets to Modest Mouse at The Royal Albert Hall on Wednesday so there is one going free to a good home ...

EDIT: Dunk you seen this? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/highlands_and_islands/6671685.stm
    Morning everyone!

Chime... lucky you.. would love to 'try out' Modest Mouse live, but Wednesday is not possible for me!

VV... knees killing you... hopefully from dancing, hiking, etc... or ????????? :D
    i wish it was carpet burns , sadly dancing ! not long now and then i'll shut up about it :p
  • SuperdudeSuperdude Posts: 24
    Hello people from Dublin.
    I'm from Leitrim. Go on, laugh if ya want.
    Anyway, listening to 23-08-2006 alot lately and just wondering if anyone knows the girl with the Northern accent who ya can hear beside the microphone alot. At the end of Why Go? when Ed is introducin Education, she shouts out 'Education!' before Eddie does.

1) How did she know they were gonna play this particular song? (i was hopin for Gremmie when he said they were playin a B-side)

2) If its the same person, why oh why why why did you have to ruin the punchline to Ed's Point joke!!! Everyone i give the bootleg to now asks me how she knew the joke so i go ahead (like the nice guy I am) and burn the 2000 bootleg.

That girl owes me alot of blank cds........

Anywho, thanks for reading my blurb.
    Superdude wrote:
    Hello people from Dublin.
    I'm from Leitrim. Go on, laugh if ya want.
    Anyway, listening to 23-08-2006 alot lately and just wondering if anyone knows the girl with the Northern accent who ya can hear beside the microphone alot. At the end of Why Go? when Ed is introducin Education, she shouts out 'Education!' before Eddie does.

1) How did she know they were gonna play this particular song? (i was hopin for Gremmie when he said they were playin a B-side)

2) If its the same person, why oh why why why did you have to ruin the punchline to Ed's Point joke!!! Everyone i give the bootleg to now asks me how she knew the joke so i go ahead (like the nice guy I am) and burn the 2000 bootleg.

That girl owes me alot of blank cds........

Anywho, thanks for reading my blurb.
    :D That would be the lovely Siochan :o

And Leitrim??? :D:D hahahahahahaha... well I'm from Cavan :o so I suppose I can't really.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Siobhan?
    I'll remember that name...........

You have no idea how many times i've been asked if Leitrim is a town in Cavan.
    Superdude wrote:
    Siobhan?
    I'll remember that name...........

You have no idea how many times i've been asked if Leitrim is a town in Cavan.

no... its Siochan.
    dunkman wrote:
    no... its Siochan.
    okey doke.

Well then, I'll remember that name.....grrrr.....
    how did she know they were gonna play Education?
    Was it leaked here or somethin?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Leitrim.....HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

:D
    I need a coffee!