Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oh V!!! Can you give me a quick link to the pic of Ed and Chris kissing? You must have it somewhere.. I can't find mine!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    sorry didnt see ya post had to go take P somewhere
    here ya go love ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/MotherBone/Eddie/kiss-1.jpg

of corse I'd have it :D

ok now i'm going back to bed , i'm sooooooooo shattered ! xx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Chime wrote:
    Still on a high. What an amazing night. Thanks Rita for getting me to the front row :)

Can't believe he winked at me during Hunger Strike *swoons* and everytime he lifted his arms *swoons again* ... from the first time he did it I couldn't wait for Jesus Christ Pose ;)

The band were amazing drummer is mental and the bass player just looked like he was having the best time ... in fact all of them did ... messing around the whole show. Loved it when Yogi ran round the bassist trying to trap him in his lead and the guitar tech had to release him :D

Again, again I wanna do it again :p

ooooo I wondered if it was you or Rita he winked at , LUCKY GIRL . i was preying he'd take his shirt off :p
    when he raised his arms and with them low cut hipsters oooooooo just love them low abs YUMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYY

he caughty my eye when he said about it being the longest he'd played for something about his world record and we both laughed **SWOOON** lovely , nice happy thoughts to sleep to
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Thanks V! He winked at ME!! ;) Was hoping for the shirt to go too... he undid one button at the top.... He kept on fiddling with the others but :(:(

Lovely tummy :) Sadly John didn't get tummy pics... would have loved a JCP tummy pic :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I hereby offer my sincere condolences to IrishAl's missus :( :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    What happened Dunk?
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Girlies ... the photographer who was in the pit after all the others were kicked out was Ross Halfin :) So we should hopefully get some awesome pics on his site at some point :D

Here is his diary entry for Wednesday http://www.rosshalfin.co.uk/diary/may-2007/diary-may-2007.php

EDIT: Rita ... Al proposed :D ... Congrats again Al :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    I hereby offer my sincere condolences to IrishAl's missus :( :(

:rolleyes:

EDIT: argh, it's such great news. I'm so excited. :D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    Wow!!! Al's committing!!! ;)...

Pip.. Ross .. I saw him! But the pics were taken before the show as I understand it from this diary so no 'live' ones.. was again hoping for the JCP pose...
    redrock wrote:
    Wow!!! Al's committing!!! ;)...

Pip.. Ross .. I saw him! But the pics were taken before the show as I understand it from this diary so no 'live' ones.. was again hoping for the JCP pose...

He was in front of the barrier taking pics for a few songs after the other photograhers left as well ... I'm sure it was him ...

EDIT: yep just been and found a pic of him on his site and he was definitely taking some live pics for a few songs :)

DOUBLE EDIT: found a pic of the back of his head in one of Jon's photos http://s185.photobucket.com/albums/x64/jonfisher_photos/Chris%20Cornell/?action=view&current=DSC00110.jpg :D

I only noticed him cause he walked right in front of me a couple of times and at my height it blocks the view a little :o
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Check this shit out:

[url=mms://211.175.133.16/C90/0509news.wmv]mms://211.175.133.16/C90/0509news.wmv[/url]

:D

Edit: Or this: http://www.ynctv.co.kr/channel/vod/vod_list.asp?mn=230&gubun=001

..and click the date 2007-05-09
    Chime wrote:
    He was in front of the barrier taking pics for a few songs after the other photograhers left as well ... I'm sure it was him ...

True.. that older, fuzzy hair guy..... so maybe live pics on his site soon! :D Must say that at that point, I was paying a bit more attention to Chris! :D
    Downloaded the recording some guy did (FLAC). Not incredibly wonderful quality but great for those who were there! Brings back memories :D:D:D
  • dbkdbk Posts: 304
    hello all
    and a special hllo to byrnzie

how is everyone?
    aint been on in ages
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Check this shit out:

[url=mms://211.175.133.16/C90/0509news.wmv]mms://211.175.133.16/C90/0509news.wmv[/url]

:D

Edit: Or this: http://www.ynctv.co.kr/channel/vod/vod_list.asp?mn=230&gubun=001

..and click the date 2007-05-09

haha! We were talking about that at the pub on Wednesday.. wondering when you would finally post it! :D
    watching it now...

Bloody hell Byrnzie.. passing on your pill addiction to little ones!!!! Poor kids.. someone tell them! Byrnzie's a fraud... don't accept anything from him!!!
    dbk wrote:
    hello all
    and a special hllo to byrnzie

how is everyone?
    aint been on in ages

Yo dude! Long time!
    redrock wrote:
    haha! We were talking about that at the pub on Wednesday.. wondering when you would finally post it! :D
    watching it now...

Bloody hell Byrnzie.. passing on your pill addiction to little ones!!!!

I'll send you my autograph in the post if ya like? ;)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'll send you my autograph in the post if ya like? ;)

Dr. Byrnzie.... always liked playing doctors, did you? ;)

Hey Don!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yo dude! Long time!

tell me about it!!!!

dbk wrote:
    tell me about it!!!!

What ya been up to? Are you all geared up to rip Wembley a new asshole? :confused:
    redrock wrote:
    Dr. Byrnzie.... always liked playing doctors, did you? ;)

Hey Don!

hello you!!

gutted missed out on cornell my mate went though
    just got back from greece otherwise would have
    some setlist

Aaawwww.... how come you missed out? Should have been there with us! :(
    Byrnzie wrote:
    What ya been up to? Are you all geared up to rip Wembley a new asshole? :confused:

this and that
    wembley will be cool
    you coming???????????
    and hows it going over there
    not buried anyone in a bath of sand on ya balcony?

• dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    Aaawwww.... how come you missed out?

he just told you he was in Greece... ;)

typical men having 3 kids :confused:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    oh Rita will have to listen to that boot ... there should be a couple more aswell shouldn't there?

Hi Byrnzie ... will have to watch the clip later ... can't at work ...

Hi Don ... long time no hear ... would have been great if you could have joined us on Wednesday ... it was AWESOME .... hope you had a great holiday... but a month today ...
    dunkman wrote:
    he just told you he was in Greece... ;)

typical men having 3 kids :confused:

oops :o
  • Al's engaged?! Brilliant news :D:D

I just got back from the docs and the suspect lump is nothing to worry about. *phew*
  • dbk wrote:
    this and that
    wembley will be cool
    you coming???????????
    and hows it going over there
    not buried anyone in a bath of sand on ya balcony?
    Don and ting! Word! Etc!
    Chime wrote:
    oh Rita will have to listen to that boot ... there should be a couple more aswell shouldn't there?
    There should be... this one has spoonman messed up a bit....
    It can be downloaded from http://www.dimeadozen.org/account-login.php?returnto=%2Ftorrents-details.php%3Fid%3D146992 but I can put it in your folder.. Are you OK with FLAC?
    I just got back from the docs and the suspect lump is nothing to worry about. *phew*
    Suspects? Just kidding... how boring... So nothing like this then? Rob's throat
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    ok... just for you i will :)
    Good boy :)

Now get light grenades cos that's the one I have and I can't vouch for the rest :)

Everyone here Al's news this morning? :):)

Congrats.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you