ooohhhh did you smell my Lynx baby ;):)

a lynx baby?! you own a lynx baby?!

http://www.dancingpelican.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=60
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:

i'm not normally gay enough to say this... but how cute is that wee animal :)

rarrrr!!!*

*(Rarr is a registered trademarked comment and used by kind permission of Jennytree)

dancing pelican... see now i have to look up and see a dancing pelican :(
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm not normally gay enough to say this... but how cute is that wee animal :)

rarrrr!!!*

*(Rarr is a registered trademarked comment and used by kind permission of Jennytree)

dancing pelican... see now i have to look up and see a dancing pelican :(

Bet ye wish ye had a meow hat now :p And yeah, that li'l animal is very cute - I'll let ye away with that one!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Bet ye wish ye had a meow hat now :p

honestly i dont

i look fucking stupid enough without having a tea cosy on my head :p

anyway i thought Irish people were stupid and all that stuff.. turns out they produce fine computer geeks dont they Jenny? the same Jennington who managed to record Chris Cornell from his webcast... i believe you were supposed to tell me how to do it so i could appear all knowledgeable... you have no idea how much pain I will inflict for this IT transgression... :mad:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    should have done a search Red :rolleyes:

Did you already have a thread then? :o
    dunkman wrote:
    honestly i dont

anyway i thought Irish people were stupid and all that stuff.. turns out they produce fine computer geeks dont they Jenny? the same Jennington who managed to record Chris Cornell from his webcast... i believe you were supposed to tell me how to do it so i could appear all knowledgeable... you have no idea how much pain I will inflict for this IT transgression... :mad:

hahaha... I only did it to annoy ye :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    hahaha... I only did it to annoy ye :D

*still thinking of method of pain infliction*
    dunkman wrote:
    the same Jennington who managed to record Chris Cornell from his webcast... i believe you were supposed to tell me how to do it so i could appear all knowledgeable... you have no idea how much pain I will inflict for this IT transgression... :mad:

Dunky darlin'.. that's why she did it over msn.. so it was private and she didn't expose your ignorance to the world... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Dunky darlin'.. that's why she did it over msn.. so it was private and she didn't expose your ignorance to the world... :D

ignorance... is that what bum cheeks are called these days. :rolleyes:

you'll be getting a double face slap for that post Rita... ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    ignorance... is that what bum cheeks are called these days. :rolleyes:

you'll be getting a double face slap for that post Rita... ;)

Noooo... not the face!!!!!! Yesterday you were talking bumcheek to bumcheek! ;)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Morning all :)

... and thank you for BOTH my birthday threads :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Hey Pippa! Did you listen to the lot yesterday? Still need to work on that thing for you... need to find the right pics! But I'll start on that after I'm done trying to get 25p tickets to Regents Park Open Air Theatre gala night! :D Yeah.. I'm cheap like that.... :o
    redrock wrote:
    Noooo... not the face!!!!!! Yesterday you were talking bumcheek to bumcheek! ;)

well bumcheek to bumcheek is still pretty good for me :)
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    dunkman wrote:
    honestly i dont

I went to a silly hat party before and I wore a tea cosy.

Good morning everyone :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    these random page postings dont work for me.
    i have my view set to 40 post per page, not 10, so i am up to page 706 on this thread
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    I went to a silly hat party before and I wore a tea cosy.

nothing else but a tea cosy ;)

reminds me of a shit but funny joke

A man went to his mate's fancy dress party with nothing but a naked girl on his back... and he was naked as well...
    'So what are you supposed to be?' the host asked..
    'I'm a snail.' The man replied....
    and the host says 'and who is she supposed to be'
    and the man says "thats Michelle"
    I'm a happy bunny.. got me four 25p tickets to the Regents Park Open Air Theatre Gala Night to see Midsummers Night's Dream.. seen it many times before but one of my favourites... Also, I was told we needed to dress posh because posh and important people were gonna be there, as well as the press! :D:D
    dunkman wrote:

reminds me of a shit but funny joke

A man went to his mate's fancy dress party with nothing but a naked girl on his back... and he was naked as well...
    'So what are you supposed to be?' the host asked..
    'I'm a snail.' The man replied....
    and the host says 'and who is she supposed to be'
    and the man says "thats Michelle"

GET OFF THE STAAAAGE!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
    dunkman wrote:
    nothing else but a tea cosy ;)
    I've got a pic of me with nothing else but a shower cap... and I wasn't in the shower ;)
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I need to get to know a michelle.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
    Jennytree wrote:
    GET OFF THE STAAAAGE!

told you it was shit :o
    redrock wrote:
    I've got a pic of me with nothing else but a shower cap... and I wasn't in the shower ;)

you're a dirty milf hooker :):)

This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts mr. genius boy. Please try again when the forum is quick enough to acknowledge your rapid posting skills.
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    I'm a happy bunny.. got me four 25p tickets to the Regents Park Open Air Theatre Gala Night to see Midsummers Night's Dream.. seen it many times before but one of my favourites... Also, I was told we needed to dress posh because posh and important people were gonna be there, as well as the press! :D:D

Congrats ... sounds amazing ... have a great night hanging with the posh people :)
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    I need to get to know a michelle.

yep...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    well bumcheek to bumcheek is still pretty good for me :)

bumcheekawahwah ?

:o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    nice :)

whenever i see your username i'm reminded of Dr. Dre and when he's does this song with Snoop Dog...

and he says

"i'm the D. R. E."

and i actually do that in my head but obviously i use J.R.D.
    Jennytree wrote:
    GET OFF THE STAAAAGE!

another fancy dress party... the theme is 'emotions'...
    host opens door to find a naked man with his knob in a bowl of custard.
    "what the feck are you supposed to be?"
    "oh, i'm fucking dis-custard"

*badum-tish*
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    another fancy dress party... the theme is 'emotions'...
    host opens door to find a naked man with his knob in a bowl of custard.
    "what the feck are you supposed to be?"
    "oh, i'm fucking dis-custard"

*badum-tish*

ok that one was shit

but the custard made me think of another

So, there's this guy walking through the desert suffering from extreme dehydration. After several hours, he sees a market place with three stalls and crawls toward the first. "Water, water…" he pleads. "I'm afraid we only sell custard here." informs the trader. Perplexed, the man staggers on to the second stall and again begs for water. "I'm afraid we only sell double cream here." informs the trader. The man is astonished and barely makes it to the third stall. "Water, just a little water, please…" "I'm afraid we only sell strawberry jelly here." says the stall trader. The thirsty man is utterly exasperated. "How can you have three stalls in the middle of the desert and not one of you sells water?" he asks. "Well," replies the trader, "it is a trifle bazaar "
    dunkman wrote:
    ok that one was shit

it's supposed to be!
    "Well," replies the trader, "it is a trifle bazaar "

i actually laughed out loud when i read that

oh the shame....
    dunkman wrote:
    nice :)

whenever i see your username i'm reminded of Dr. Dre and when he's does this song with Snoop Dog...

and he says

"i'm the D. R. E."

and i actually do that in my head but obviously i use J.R.D.

The Next Episode I do believe :)
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!