Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    redrock wrote:
    Hey Casey... you're a baby too.... :D

:o Does that bother you... LOL :D
    redrock wrote:

I remember Call Me like it was yesterday!

I do not remember that one........and it wasn't yesterday...it was 27 years ago.....or will be in 5 days :D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
    Chime wrote:
    :eek: am actually online at the same time as Casey *waves* how are you?

Amazing I know....I feel like I've been on a deserted (sp) island for a few years! *Waves*

How have YOU been ??
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

• chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Amazing I know....I feel like I've been on a deserted (sp) island for a few years! *Waves*

How have YOU been ??

Not too bad ... am counting down to the Poland gig through other gigs so ... Lemonheads and Chris Cornell next week ... Modest Mouse the week after ... and then next gig will be Pearl Jam ... so pretty good all things considering :D

I hear you may not make Lolla :(
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    :o Does that bother you... LOL :D

Once over 16 (legal age), nothing bothers me :o:D Might bother the 16 year olds though! :D
    ...it was 27 years ago.....or will be in 5 days
    Aww.. another birthday!

PS.. since when are we limited to the number of smilies we use???
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm gonna be appearing on Korean national t.v again in a moment. Put that in your pipe! :cool:

Fuck me! I just saw myself featured in the opening headlines part of the news! He he! :D Proper closeup of my mug too!

is there nothing much happening in Korea crime wise.. :p;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Once over 16 (legal age), nothing bothers me :o:D Might bother the 16 year olds though! :D

Aww.. another birthday!

Last night I think ... I think we missed out on some serious misbehaving :o
    Chime wrote:
    Not too bad ... am counting down to the Poland gig through other gigs so ... Lemonheads and Chris Cornell next week ... Modest Mouse the week after ... and then next gig will be Pearl Jam ... so pretty good all things considering :D

I hear you may not make Lolla :(

Modest Mouse is playing down this way at point fest this weekend.....they are okay....

Glad all is well with you!

Lolla is up in the air....we shall see....
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

serious misbehaving... was it the dublin lot? Hopefully not.....

Wash was wondering if she should take the afternoon off on Wednesday.. I told her she should... :D
    redrock wrote:

Aww.. another birthday!

Well that is good to know....I guess....

Yay for me.....bourbon bourbon bourbon....

You didn't get the memo about smilies..... :rolleyes:
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

bourbon.. yuk... you're gonna make yourself sick....

Where are you working now? Still far from home?

I don't get memos... nobody thinks I will misbehave....
    redrock wrote:
    serious misbehaving... was it the dublin lot? Hopefully not.....

No idea ... wasn't around ... just saw the six locked threads on the AET this morning then someone started a thread discussing the amount of locked threads ... and that got deleted ... so I'm guessing anyone who wasn't around isn't meant to find out :o
    *shakes false boobs at Casey* Hello!!!

in a new and exciting venture from me... and for fun i've randomly picked a page from this thread and posted it....
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=182583&page=932

later i'll be posting page 478 :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    No idea ... wasn't around ... just saw the six locked threads on the AET this morning then someone started a thread discussing the amount of locked threads ... and that got deleted ... so I'm guessing anyone who wasn't around isn't meant to find out :o

basically Tristesse (kinda new) and SPEEDY MCCREADY (knda not) were having arguments in every thread that Tristesse started and then she accused him of cyber-stalking her and stuff like that... then Allie02 or something got banned cos she argued with Tristesse on another thread and then my friend Sheila got suspended from school cos she showed Stephen McNicol her fanny behind the bike sheds.

as i was typing that it reminded me of that Little Britain character.. Vicky Pollard...
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095

I do not remember that one........and it wasn't yesterday...it was 27 years ago.....or will be in 5 days :D
    :eek: fuck happy birthday in advance :)

Byrnzie, how come you keep making the news already???? I'm getting a wee bit suspicious :p

dunk, it reminded ME of Vicki Pollard too, lol.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
    dunkman wrote:
    basically Tristesse (kinda new) and SPEEDY MCCREADY (knda not) were having arguments in every thread that Tristesse started and then she accused him of cyber-stalking her and stuff like that... then Allie02 or something got banned cos she argued with Tristesse on another thread and then my friend Sheila got suspended from school cos she showed Stephen McNicol her fanny behind the bike sheds.

as i was typing that it reminded me of that Little Britain character.. Vicky Pollard...

... and now I'm confused as from the bit I read I thought Tristesse was a man :p ... yep seemed a little Vicky Pollard
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Byrnzie, how come you keep making the news already???? I'm getting a wee bit suspicious :p

Yeah, I'm really here trying to ferment a communist revolution on behalf of the north. I'm like a Korean version of Che Guevara.
    Seriously though, that was weird. The first time I was just loitering in the background, but this time I was the main featured dude. They filmed me close up. My 15 seconds of fame Goddamnit!! :)
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Yeah, I'm really here trying to ferment a communist revolution on behalf of the north. I'm like a Korean version of Che Guevara.
    Seriously though, that was weird. The first time I was just loitering in the background, but this time I was the main featured dude. They filmed me close up. My 15 seconds of fame Goddamnit!! :)
    You will post a lil' vid, won't you?
    dunkman wrote:

so has speedy been banned?

I also thought Tristesse was a man....

Sheila should know better than that...
    redrock wrote:
    so has speedy been banned?

I also thought Tristesse was a man....

Sheila should know better than that...

yeah but no but Speedy has been banned (dont know if its lifetime or temp) as has Tristesse who thinks she's a man but Barry who works at Costco said he saw her once come in and buy 20 super flow tampax and a tub of hagen daz and she had a love bite on her left tit but Barry says it might have been a bird shit and Shelias a slag but her mum used to tell her if she showed her fanny to boys then she'd get income support and then her mum could by fags for her
    uummmmm..... ok Dunk..... as you say.... **does not take eyes off dunk**
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    those lucky enough to share my birthday (which does happen to be the same as a former american president, just a different year) had these songs at number one:

Australia: Down under, by Men at Work, the English had the same, and the Americans had Africa, by Toto
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    those lucky enough to share my birthday (which does happen to be the same as a former american president, just a different year) had these songs at number one:

Australia: Down under, by Men at Work, the English had the same, and the Americans had Africa, by Toto
    Oh oh oh that musta been a REALLY good week :o I quite like down under but Africa's actually my favourite song from the 80s :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you

what did the scottish have? i didnt know our charts were different to Englands... hmmmmm
  • dunkman wrote:
    yeah but no but Speedy has been banned (dont know if its lifetime or temp) as has Tristesse who thinks she's a man but Barry who works at Costco said he saw her once come in and buy 20 super flow tampax and a tub of hagen daz and she had a love bite on her left tit but Barry says it might have been a bird shit and Shelias a slag but her mum used to tell her if she showed her fanny to boys then she'd get income support and then her mum could by fags for her
    :eek:

What's with the random page-postings?
    redrock wrote:
    You will post a lil' vid, won't you?

Yeah. Should get a webcast tomorrow.
    What's with the random page-postings?

here have page 838

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=182583&page=838

dunno.. but if you read some of the posts it can be quite funny.. in episode 838 Al makes a tit of himself :D
    O.k. An update of the saddo list.. :D Dunk is close on my heels of sadness.

User Name Posts
    redrock 3,829
    Heineken Helen 3,030
    Byrnzie 2,855
    dunkman 2,763
    V V 1,919
    Irish Al 1,736
    Chime 1,676
    UKDave 1,509
    eMMI 1,381
    stonesgstring 929
    Buru 844
    Scratchin a Letter 592
    Jennytree 538
    Keithos 420
    newagehippie 419
    :eek: must stay away from PC.... :o
    Nope.. not today.. trying to get to 9000 :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    O.k. An update of the saddo list.. :D Dunk is close on my heels of sadness.

User Name Posts
    redrock 3,829
    Heineken Helen 3,030
    Byrnzie 2,855
    dunkman 2,763
    V V 1,919
    Irish Al 1,736
    Chime 1,676
    UKDave 1,509
    eMMI 1,381
    stonesgstring 929
    Buru 844
    Scratchin a Letter 592
    Jennytree 538
    Keithos 420
    newagehippie 419

tell you whats sadder... robin wasnt even at Dublin :D:D