Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    bit harsh sweetcakes :(

Sorry cuddly muff :)
    What is this? 3pm=time for Al and Dunk's bum love? The usual then.

I've told you before.....fuck off with that camera :mad:
    I need a coffee!
  • Buru wrote:
    what are you waxing? :eek:
    I made a (drunken) bet with a friend last summer; if Liverpool don't win the Premiership I'd have my upper body waxed :eek:

5 matches to go and 20pts behind Man Utd :( Better get ready...
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Red-would you perform the waxing for free or should I get another nice lady in a low cut top to do it for me?

For free darlin'.. My pleasure in doing it and inflicting pain will be sufficient payment...
    GUYS!!! Floooooooowwwwww... tomorrow.. 9pm.. but where?

Astorians with Tickets thread or Astoria Anniversary thread?

Who will be there?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    redrock wrote:
    GUYS!!! Floooooooowwwwww... tomorrow.. 9pm.. but where?

Astorians with Tickets thread or Astoria Anniversary thread?

Who will be there?

start a new thread called "lets listen to the astoria bootleg whilst getting drunk tomorrow at 9pm... be there or be rhomboid"

feel free to edit that!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    start a new thread called "lets listen to the astoria bootleg whilst getting drunk tomorrow at 9pm... be there or be rhomboid"

feel free to edit that!!!
    Can I be there at about 2am? :o
    Can I be there at about 2am? :o

sure.. i bet some of us will still be up :D

i was up until 4am one night last week... i have no idea who i was talking to or what i said... but i bet it was awesome.. i tend to speak a lot of awesome :):)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    *tumbleweed*
    dunkman wrote:
    *tumbleweed*
    I was looking at people's mug on that thread in the AET.. now back to making G. feel better....
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    I made a (drunken) bet with a friend last summer; if Liverpool don't win the Premiership I'd have my upper body waxed :eek:

5 matches to go and 20pts behind Man Utd :( Better get ready...

haha

things look hairy for you... ;)
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Good Morning everyone!!! Happy memories day :D:D:D:D

Floooooooowwwww.. tonight... 9pm... Astoria Anniversary thread.. have your bottle of wine ready (or whatever takes your fancy!) :D:D:D:D
    ok it was a sign from the gods that i must have sex very very soon.. my dream last night was ultimate depravity...

and you lot were all in it... i'm talking mass orgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so graphic i can actually remember lots of it

weirdly enough David Duchovny was in it as well (the only famous person i think) :confused:

but lets just say i think it shows i need to do it pretty soon... :o

and Red.... you were the worst in it... or should that be best.. ahh you decide
    dunkman wrote:

With Duchovny? :D
    redrock wrote:
    With Duchovny? :D

he was just around.. he didnt take part... he was also dressed like one of those US Footbal umpires/referees.. the stripey outfit thing!!!
    dunkman wrote:
    he was just around.. he didnt take part... he was also dressed like one of those US Footbal umpires/referees.. the stripey outfit thing!!!
    eeeuuwwwwww.. not sexy at all.. Not a dream dunk.... a nightmare!!!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:

...that and the sheet snapping in half when you woke up in the morning...

:eek:
    :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    if we were in Mexico you'd be a sheet... and i'd snap you in half as well :)
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    ok it was a sign from the gods that i must have sex very very soon.. my dream last night was ultimate depravity...

and you lot were all in it... i'm talking mass orgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was so graphic i can actually remember lots of it

weirdly enough David Duchovny was in it as well (the only famous person i think) :confused:

:o

:eek:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Dunk... we're on msn. Where are ya ye kilt-wearin' haggis muncher?
    dunkman wrote:
    if we were in Mexico you'd be a sheet... and i'd snap you in half as well :)

WTF has Mexico got to do with anything ??? :confused:

and i don't think it's possible to actually snap blubber.
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    dunkman wrote:

jaysus dunk, we dont really want to hear about this shit.
    For you sake, we hope it was a massive boobie fest where you were slapped around the face with copious amounts of lovely jugs
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    Dunk... we're on msn. Where are ya ye kilt-wearin' haggis muncher?

sorry

i fuckin hate it when people from work talk to me during lunchtime... i've just had a chat with some lady in my office for about 45mins all about her problems...

like i give a flying fuck :rolleyes:
    jrd wrote:
    WTF has Mexico got to do with anything ??? :confused:

say shit in a Mexican accent dufus!!!
    jaysus dunk, we dont really want to hear about this shit.
    For you sake, we hope it was a massive boobie fest where you were slapped around the face with copious amounts of lovely jugs

you dont? why not! :( :(

it was so graphic... one of those dreams you wake up and think it actually happened... ahem
    dunkman wrote:
    say shit in a Mexican accent dufus!!!

OK... "shit in a Mexican accent dufus".

nah... i still don't understand...

d'oh! :o
    jrd wrote:
    OK... "shit in a Mexican accent dufus".

nah... i still don't understand...

d'oh! :o

holy sheet!!!!! :mad:

say it like Speedy Gonzales from the cartoons
    dunkman wrote:
    holy sheet!!!!! :mad:

say it like Speedy Gonzales from the cartoons

nah, i got it the last time... :rolleyes: but obviously by doh! was misinterpreted... should have been in a Scottish accent i guess...

my only excuse is it's Friday and it's been a looooong week...
  • Oh redrock.... it's going in the oven!

Red pesto, garlic, onion, cheddar, cream cheese, basil, oregano, tomatoes, flatleaf parsley and plenty of love ;)

Dunk- 'I hate it when people talk to me at work' :rolleyes: what a sad old bellend!
    Dunk- 'I hate it when people talk to me at work' :rolleyes: what a sad old bellend!

who me?

it was my feckin lunch break though!!!!
  • dunkman wrote:
    who me?

it was my feckin lunch break though!!!!
    In the social/civilised world we talk to our colleagues at lunch. Real people can be interesting too y'know...