Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Cool Rob!!!!

Damn.. almost 11.30 and G is still in bed.. gonna shake that lazy little thing out!!!!
  • redrock wrote:
    Cool Rob!!!!

Damn.. almost 11.30 and G is still in bed.. gonna shake that lazy little thing out!!!!
    Not at school today?
    Not at school today?
    Tomorrow... girlie day today (or what's left of it...)
  • redrock wrote:
    Tomorrow... girlie day today (or what's left of it...)
    What? :confused:
    What? :confused:
    you know... hair.. nails... watching films with orlando bloom.. johnny depp.. those girlie things...
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Aawwww sweet... postie's just been and I got a confirmation thing for my membership renewal from 10C..

morning (just) rita and everyone... thanks for the reminder... think my 10c membership expires sometime this month, must remember to check and renew, never know when it's going to come in useful...;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    well I see you're all talking the usual sense today :)

RR... they fucking piss me off too. Ya can't say ONE thing and they're like 'oh here come the anti gun people with their political agenda' :rolleyes: they're so fucking thick it's unbelievable :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Afternoon all,

So what have I missed??

I've been playing in my new car (and soing some work :rolleyes: ) and I love it :D:D

How is everyone?
    I need a coffee!
  • well I see you're all talking the usual sense today :)

RR... they fucking piss me off too. Ya can't say ONE thing and they're like 'oh here come the anti gun people with their political agenda' :rolleyes: they're so fucking thick it's unbelievable :eek:
    Last summer I got banned twice within a week for telling 69Charger to fuck off. He loves it whenever there's a shooting incident 'cos it lets him glorify the whole 'guns for protection' argument.

If only Dino was still here :( That'd make the debate a bit more interesting!
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Birmingham setlist from the man:

1. Cat's In The Well (Bob on electric guitar, Donnie on violin)
    2. It Ain't Me, Babe (Bob on electric guitar)
    3. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Bob on electric guitar)
    4. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
    (Bob on electric guitar, Donnie on violin)
    5. Workingman's Blues #2 (Bob on electric guitar)
    6. 'Til I Fell In Love With You (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    7. Tangled Up In Blue (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    8. When The Deal Goes Down (Bob on electric keyboard)
    9. Highway 61 Revisited (Bob on electric keyboard)
    10. Spirit On The Water (Bob on electric keyboard)
    11. Ballad Of Hollis Brown
    (Bob on electric keyboard, Donnie on banjo, Stu on acoustic guitar, Denny on acoustic guitar)
    12. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
    (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    13. Ain't Talkin' (Bob on electric keyboard)
    14. Summer Days (Bob on electric keyboard, Tony on standup bass)
    15. Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)

(encore)
    16. Thunder On The Mountain (Bob on electric keyboard)
    17. All Along The Watchtower (Bob on electric keyboard)

:D:D:D details later, have a great day folks ;):D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    Last summer I got banned twice within a week for telling 69Charger to fuck off. He loves it whenever there's a shooting incident 'cos it lets him glorify the whole 'guns for protection' argument.

If only Dino was still here :( That'd make the debate a bit more interesting!

guns for protection.. did you see that post about the guy who had a gun in his home (for protection), left it laying about, fell asleep and an intruder got hold of the gun (note... did not have one before he committed the crime..) and shot the guy with his own gun!!!! Had to laugh at that one...
  • UKDave wrote:
    Birmingham setlist from the man:

1. Cat's In The Well (Bob on electric guitar, Donnie on violin)
    2. It Ain't Me, Babe (Bob on electric guitar)
    3. Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues (Bob on electric guitar)
    4. It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)
    (Bob on electric guitar, Donnie on violin)
    5. Workingman's Blues #2 (Bob on electric guitar)
    6. 'Til I Fell In Love With You (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    7. Tangled Up In Blue (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    8. When The Deal Goes Down (Bob on electric keyboard)
    9. Highway 61 Revisited (Bob on electric keyboard)
    10. Spirit On The Water (Bob on electric keyboard)
    11. Ballad Of Hollis Brown
    (Bob on electric keyboard, Donnie on banjo, Stu on acoustic guitar, Denny on acoustic guitar)
    12. Stuck Inside Of Mobile With The Memphis Blues Again
    (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)
    13. Ain't Talkin' (Bob on electric keyboard)
    14. Summer Days (Bob on electric keyboard, Tony on standup bass)
    15. Like A Rolling Stone (Bob on electric keyboard and harp)

(encore)
    16. Thunder On The Mountain (Bob on electric keyboard)
    17. All Along The Watchtower (Bob on electric keyboard)

:D:D:D details later, have a great day folks ;):D
    I got a similar setlist at Wembley the other night, except I believe he played Baby Blue and Maggie's Farm early on.

Up to the usual high standard eh? :cool:
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    I got a similar setlist at Wembley the other night, except I believe he played Baby Blue and Maggie's Farm early on.

Up to the usual high standard eh? :cool:

With his current line up the newer songs came across the best because the re-arranging of the older stuff made them a little unfamiliar but yeah very very good ;):D

Gotta run, later people :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    afternoon!!!!!

bye!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrock wrote:
    guns for protection.. did you see that post about the guy who had a gun in his home (for protection), left it laying about, fell asleep and an intruder got hold of the gun (note... did not have one before he committed the crime..) and shot the guy with his own gun!!!! Had to laugh at that one...
    We had an incident in Chesham about a year ago. There's a country pub not far out of town, with antique weapons and hunting memorabilia (euch) all over the walls. Somebody nicked a defunct sawnoff shotgun and waved it around in a ram-raid on an off licence just down my road. Of course it couldn't have functioned even if the twat wanted it to, it hadn't been operatable for half a century or something.

Anyway, that's the closest to 'gun violence' we've had in a while. I wonder what the record is like in similar towns staeside?? ;)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060

two things that seem kinda obvious to me
    1) how about no-one has guns, eh? then no-one gets shot...!
    2) there was a time when everyone had a gun. i believe it was called the Wild West and it generally seems to have been a bit dangerous...

:eek:

it's just not worth getting in to an argument with the rednecks about it, it'll just make your head explode...
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    jrd wrote:
    2) there was a time when everyone had a gun. i believe it was called the Wild West and it generally seems to have been a bit dangerous...

it's just not worth getting in to an argument with the rednecks about it, it'll just make your head explode...

I get a kick out of arguing with rednecks. I can't help it. It's like an addiction. I love locking horns with these idiots.
    how many weeks till the london gig... i'm getting itchy!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    dunkman wrote:
    i'm getting itchy!!!!

Is that grammatically correct though? I mean, how can someone 'get itchy'? Either you have an itch, or you don't. There is no in-between stage. Right? :confused:
    jrd wrote:

:D That it does... from my cold dead hands eh? Sounds like a challenge to me :p :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Is that grammatically correct though? I mean, how can someone 'get itchy'? Either you have an itch, or you don't. There is no in-between stage. Right? :confused:

how many fucking weeks
    dunkman wrote:
    how many fucking weeks

:eek: Do you have "fucking weeks"....man you're a stallion :cool: How many do ya want....selfish fucker :p
    I need a coffee!
    dunkman wrote:
    how many fucking weeks

:D
    Irish Al wrote:
    :eek: Do you have "fucking weeks"....man you're a stallion :cool: How many do ya want....selfish fucker :p

if only Al baby.. if only.... i've been on such a dry spell that at the minute i sleep in a fucking sandpit
    dunkman wrote:
    if only Al baby.. if only.... i've on such a dry spell at the minute i sleep in a fucking sandpit

That needs to be "rect(um)ified" sharpish. Tell her shes your woman to do with as you please and get up the stairs for a 20 second session and then she can make you your tea :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    That needs to be "rect(um)ified" sharpish. Tell her shes your woman to do with as you please and get up the stairs for a 20 second session and then she can make you your tea :D

20 seconds... i'm doubt i'll get it twice:rolleyes:
    Irish Al wrote:
    works for you Al, eh? :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    dunkman wrote:
    20 seconds... i'm doubt i'll get it twice:rolleyes:

Just have a wank when shes asleep so :D
    works for you Al, eh? :p

Nope, thankfully I don't have to....just tryin to help dunk out...why you think it won't work??
    I need a coffee!
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    What the fuck is goin on?! Why the fuck is Dunk missing me?!! Helen broke my heart :p
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Hello Al, Jenny, Dave...everyone... still arguing with the rednecks while I eat a bit of lunch (yeah... a late one) then back to girlie things with G!