Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    oh thats ok... you could just exercise it off.
    Like that will happen.... :rolleyes:
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    sort of red and yellow... its quite boring in its colour scheme actually.. but it tasted very appley

interesting. I like red and those yellow-ish ones the best. lately I've been eating red ones but I think I'm gonna go for yellow ones the next time just so I won't get bored with the red taste.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • redrock wrote:
    Robin.. put a couple of albums in your folder...

But banoffee pie for breakfast?! What next, a trip to the shootin' range? :p

But banoffee pie for breakfast?! What next, a trip to the shootin' range? :p

I know.. bad... but it was just there... (there's still some left!)... Maybe I should just go throw it all up to alleviate my guilt....

I'd go to the shooting range if I lived in the US because I would then HAVE to own a gun because it is my god given right do so.. wait a minute.. why bother with the shooting range.. I could just go somewhere where there's a crowd and start target practice there... no.. I'm not unstable and reckless...

muawwwhahahaha...

EDIT: I am no longer going on the MT...
  • redrock wrote:
    I know.. bad... but it was just there... (there's still some left!)... Maybe I should just go throw it all up to alleviate my guilt....
    :eek: Guilt?! I thought it was strangely decadent. Just don't brag about it 'cos Mr. Frosty Sugar Puff might get jealous.

I don't do breakfast, me. Boast all ya want.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:

I'd go to the shooting range if I lived in the US because I would then HAVE to own a gun because it is my god given right do so.. wait a minute.. why bother with the shooting range.. I could just go somewhere where there's a crowd and start target practice there... no.. I'm not unstable and reckless...

muawwwhahahaha...

EDIT: I am no longer going on the MT...
    :eek: See kids... this is what the MT does to ya :o

RR, well if you throw it up, it makes room for more, doesn't it? :o

I LOVE the shooting range :) but please don't kill me RR :eek: :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    'cos Mr. Frosty Sugar Puff might get jealous.

i doubt it

my new diet idea is... well you know when you fancy someone and your tummy goes all butterflies and stuff... well when i get that i never used to be able to eat much as my stomach was all giddy and stuff.

so my new diet idea is to fancy people... :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:

:) Ooohhh... I never thought of that :D

I love that feeling anyway and it always makes ya much happier and... eh... bouncier. So I usually try and have SOME poor fucker to fancy :)

Forgot it prevents you from eating though
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkman wrote:
    Doesn't work. I fancy loads of people and I haven't lost anything. Although I haven't been trying :cool:, so I'll keep an open mind.
    :) Ooohhh... I never thought of that :D

I love that feeling anyway and it always makes ya much happier and... eh... bouncier. So I usually try and have SOME poor fucker to fancy :)

Forgot it prevents you from eating though

it used to work for me... and it doesnt make me much happier... i get quite down when i fancy someone.. dunno why... normally cos i knew i wouldnt have a chance... but at least i lost weight :D

i suppose i could start fancying some random girl on my bus home... as thats just before teatime :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Doesn't work. I fancy loads of people and I haven't lost anything. Although I haven't been trying :cool:, so I'll keep an open mind.

depends how much you fancy them... and i cant fancy loads of folk... i normally just concentrate all my efforts on 1 or 2 :rolleyes:

my dad used to tell me (and i think he must have got it from Billy Connolly) that to get a good looking girl all you had to do was make them laugh.... i mean does that actually work!!!!!!!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    my dad used to tell me (and i think he must have got it from Billy Connolly) that to get a good looking girl all you had to do was make them laugh.... i mean does that actually work!!!!!!!

if you lift your kilt up and they laugh at yer gubbins then, no, i'd say it hasn't worked... :o
    but you'd probably realised that from previous experiences i'd assume...? ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    This is for Al and Dunky
    and no, it's not a boobies video :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKtKs9uuZiE
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    and a very happy birthday to Emmi!!
    :)
    Buru wrote:
    This is for Al and Dunky

i cant do youtube at work... not unless that Vtunnel thing works... i'll try it!!!

its about maradona though :):):)
    jrd wrote:
    if you lift your kilt up and they laugh at yer gubbins then, no, i'd say it hasn't worked... :o

why would people laugh?

but you'd probably realised that from previous experiences i'd assume...? ;)

no
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Buru wrote:
    This is for Al and Dunky

That is a tad special! :cool:
    dunkman wrote:
    why would people laugh?
    Hopefully HB won't do that, and I won't laugh.
    Buru wrote:
    and a very happy birthday to Emmi!!
    :)

thank you lovely Marina. :)
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    dunkman wrote:
    i cant do youtube at work... not unless that Vtunnel thing works... i'll try it!!!

its about maradona though :):):)

it's about Messi, making a goal similar to Maradona's to the english (when he left like 6 men behind in the field)
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Good afternoon all.. hope everyone is keeping well!

Happy birthday Emmi! :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    Jennytree wrote:
    Good afternoon all.. hope everyone is keeping well!

Happy birthday Emmi! :D

hello Jennie! :D

:D:D:D
    Buru wrote:
    it's about Messi, making a goal similar to Maradona's to the english (when he left like 6 men behind in the field)

oh holy bejebus... i'll watch it later :cool:

is it a recent one?
    redrock wrote:
    Hopefully HB won't do that, and I won't laugh.

i know you wont laugh ;)

This forum requires that you wait 50 seconds between posts. Please try again in 51 seconds.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    dunkman wrote:
    :D

nice one Alphonse

Thank you my good man...one of my better ones :D
    dunkman wrote:

fucking stupid Al and his fucking stupid myspace comments on your myspace Jennington... i still dont know why he's put that but at least i know what you were going on about!

as punishment i'm going to bum him :)

cunt :mad:
    Buru wrote:
    This is for Al and Dunky
    and no, it's not a boobies video

That was sweet Marina...I watched it 5 times :o I love Messi, I hope liverpool sign him and eto'o this summer :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Hey Dubliners meant to say that some tribute band called Pearl Jem are playing in the Temple Bar Music Centre tomorrow night!

I can't make it but I think they have a website....http://www.pearljem.com or somethin like that :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    cunt :mad:

bit harsh sweetcakes :(
  • What is this? 3pm=time for Al and Dunk's bum love? The usual then.

Red-would you perform the waxing for free or should I get another nice lady in a low cut top to do it for me?
    dunkman wrote:
    oh holy bejebus... i'll watch it later :cool:

is it a recent one?

it took place yesterday
    What is this? 3pm=time for Al and Dunk's bum love? The usual then.

Red-would you perform the waxing for free or should I get another nice lady in a low cut top to do it for me?

what are you waxing? :eek: