Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    OY Oy pop pickers!!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    OY Oy pop pickers!!

Woooohhoooooo ... how's it going???? :D:D:D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    redrock wrote:
    Did she win the lottery? Can she buy me a glasto ticket/ :D:D
    :D:D:D lol, I can ASK! Nope she didn't... the speedboat was for her boyfriends birthday and it's one of those big miami vice style ones but I haven't seen it yet :o . I've seen the puppy already, he's gorgeous and just follows her everywhere.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    Byrnzie wrote:
    OY Oy pop pickers!!
    yay :D:D:D xxxxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Oy B!
    Byrnzie wrote:
    OY Oy pop pickers!!
    :eek: BYRNZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) how the fuck are ya? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Steven :cool:

What time is it over there??

V :mad: :o
    I need a coffee!
    Chime wrote:
    Woooohhoooooo ... how's it going???? :D:D:D

O.k. Still a bit jet lagged. I'm in a place called Choungyou - or something - at the moment. Just found a games room, internet place after walking for ages. Havent done a great deal so far. Just training at the moment.

These fucking keyboard keys are all over the place! Bah! Will take some getting used to.
    Irish Al wrote:
    Steven :cool:

What time is it over there??

V :mad: :o

19:45pm.
    :eek: BYRNZIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) how the fuck are ya? :)

I'm alright. Still jetlagged though. Been getting used to eating unknown food, and seeing buckets of pigheads outside my door at the market.
    ok 8 hours ahead :)
    and hows the place your staying in ????
    just tell us stuff ! ;)
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    What's it like? Where are you living? Etc. Etc. Etc.... We want to know...

Pigheads.. yuummmmmmm
    Byrnzie wrote:
    These fucking keyboard keys are all over the place! Bah! Will take some getting used to.

Yeah just tell us .... stuff :) We want to know everything :D

Don't worry too much about the typing ... we have gotten used to the faux drunk posts from Helen and her french keyboard ...
  • Yo! How the fuck can you still be jetlagged?! What's the beer like? How's the nosh?

And how much do ya miss the old country??
    Byrnzie wrote:
    I'm alright. Still jetlagged though. Been getting used to eating unknown food, and seeing buckets of pigheads outside my door at the market.
    :D sounds like fun :p

well chimey, the lord giveth and the lord doth taketh away apparently :o

The laptop I was using belonged to the guy who moved out yesterday :eek: :o and I was really starting to enjoy it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    V V wrote:
    ok 8 hours ahead :)
    and hows the place your staying in ????
    just tell us stuff ! ;)

Place I'm staying is quite nice. It's near the mountains and ancient monuments and stuff, which we're - just worked out where the apostrophe key is - gonna be shown around on Thursday and Friday. And we're gonna get given laptops.
    It's this place - http://www.yeongju.go.kr/english/index.asp

My apartment is cool aswell. Have t.v, fridge, cooker, washing machine e.t.c. All the basics. So can't complain. Haven't managed to locate the good bars and clubs yet, although we know they're around somewhere, so maybe this weekend.
    Yo! How the fuck can you still be jetlagged?! What's the beer like? How's the nosh?

And how much do ya miss the old country??

There's a beer called 'hite', which is not bad - 4.5%. Just think it might not be suitable for someone with a lisp.
    ooOOoo looks nice.. and... look at those specialities!!!!

Beef, wine (!), ginseng (good for you know what ;)), and even 'molded soybean paste' (yummy yum!)... :D

Oh. forgot the cookies "Seonbichon Korean Cookies proudly represent cookies made of special ingredients from Yeongju, such as ginseng, yam, milkweed, wormwood and pine needles, etc. " wormwood and pine needle cookies... will you send me some? :D:D:D
    O/k, I've gotta dash. Need to get back to the hotel. I'll try and pop in again tomorrow! Be good you nutters!!! :)
    Bye baby!!!!! Come back! :D
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Place I'm staying is quite nice. It's near the mountains and ancient monuments and stuff, which we're - just worked out where the apostrophe key is - gonna be shown around on Thursday and Friday. And we're gonna get given laptops.

My apartment is cool aswell. Have t.v, fridge, cooker, washing machine e.t.c. All the basics. So can't complain. Haven't managed to locate the good bars and clubs yet, although we know they're around somewhere, so maybe this weekend.
    lol, congrats on the apostrophe find :D

oh bye byrnzie :( chat to ya tomorrow then :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

excerlant :D
    thanks for dropping by , take care XXXXXXXXXXX
    *waves* byeeee B ... thanks for the update :)
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    Chime wrote:
    It's a beautiful sunny day :) .... nice to look at even if we're stuck inside ... it's a four day week :) ... then a four day weekend!!! :D

So what's everyone doing for the bank holiday???

*sprinkles love and hugs on the thread*

indeed!
    i love "working" at University - i've only got a 3-day week this week, then next week it's only 2 days....!!!!! :p :cool:
    love, hugs and lots of manly handshakes all round (except to Dunk, 'cos he's Scottish :p) )

not going anywhere for the bank holiday as i hate travelling when every other fecker is driving to the coast etc. might go to Kew Gardens for a day. will cook a slap-up roast dinner on Easter Sunday... mmmmmmmmm... roast pork and crackling... mmmmmmm

Hells - looks like I can get a ticket for the rugby if you need one... but only one, brother-in-law doesn't steward at all the games so he only "get's access" to one ticket for England games. so you'll be sitting on your own! :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:

Hells - looks like I can get a ticket for the rugby if you need one... but only one, brother-in-law doesn't steward at all the games so he only "get's access" to one ticket for England games. so you'll be sitting on your own! :o
    :eek: REALLY?????? Snap it up :o I'd have no problem going on my own at ALL... so that means we just need to find one for red (since I'm assuming she's no longer searching for the hubby :o ). That would be excellent jrd... I probably will book my flight in the next month or so anyway as I was planning on going regardless of whether I have a ticket or not :o

You're sure he won't need it himself or for anyone he knows?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • Day one of unemployment has provided me with the following three six-month career prospects;
    barman/waiting staff
    typist
    labourer

All of which have unreasonable shifts, irregular wages for someone who just came out of a £XXk job and not much to offer in terms of benefits. Maybe I should be more selective..?

jrd-never mention the rugby. Here, anyway :p
    :eek: REALLY?????? Snap it up :o I'd have no problem going on my own at ALL... so that means we just need to find one for red (since I'm assuming she's no longer searching for the hubby :o ). That would be excellent jrd... I probably will book my flight in the next month or so anyway as I was planning on going regardless of whether I have a ticket or not :o

You're sure he won't need it himself or for anyone he knows?

i'll see what i can do. no idea when the actual tickets come out or how much they'll cost - don't think i've ever booked a ticket this far in advance! - so i'll see what the procedure is...

he won't need the ticket since he'll be at the game anyway. for free - though he's supposed to be watching the crowd rather than the game... ;)
    jrd wrote:
    i'll see what i can do. no idea when the actual tickets come out or how much they'll cost - don't think i've ever booked a ticket this far in advance! - so i'll see what the procedure is...

he won't need the ticket since he'll be at the game anyway. for free - though he's supposed to be watching the crowd rather than the game... ;)
    :D Excellent! :) I'm not really sure how it works either, I'm sure there's a few months to go anyway before they release the tickets :D . Cost will NOT be a problem :) eh... unless it's 2000 or something :o in which case I may need to reconsider :confused::D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Day one of unemployment has provided me with the following three six-month career prospects;
    barman/waiting staff
    typist
    labourer

All of which have unreasonable shifts, irregular wages for someone who just came out of a £XXk job and not much to offer in terms of benefits. Maybe I should be more selective..?

jrd-never mention the rugby. Here, anyway :p
    :o barwork is sooooooooooooo much fun :)

typing could be quite mundane... unless you have internet access :p

labourer can be really really tough.

Go for barwork :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life