Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    no dont knowhim.

french housemates keyboard but hes out.

have some erdinger and a chinese so im happy :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • no dont knowhim.

french housemates keyboard but hes out.

have some erdinger and a chinese so im happy :)
    Sounds better than what I've got... get the glasses ready, I'll be round in a minute ;)
    Sounds better than what I've got... get the glasses ready, I'll be round in a minute ;)
    hides the beer)

eh... what? :confused:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • hides the beer)

eh... what? :confused:
    Eh what what what? You're :confused:ing me!

Half a plate of potato salad and no alcohol :( However I may as well go for a few at the local seeing as it's open and all...

When the money in my bank
    Feels like gas in a tank
    Gonna blow it all this time
    Because Im getting
    Druuuunk yeh, well drunk.... this time I'm drinking it all... yeah nothing else etc

Lyrical genius ;)
    lmao I love it :D

i, getting drunk anyway :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    :eek: helen on the internet in an evening ... housemates ARE useful then :)

Hi Rob
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Chime wrote:
    :eek: helen on the internet in an evening ... housemates ARE useful then :)

Hi Rob
    :) yep they are get yerself over to the aet and join in :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    i'm on Red wine... :)

listening to Kings of Leon.. i fucking love them to bits!!!!!

ever seen the TV commercial for Yield??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzjOXidORYg
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    redrock wrote:
    oooOOOooo We got loads of baby catfish! They just started swimming around today!!! Looks like we have an albino one too... we named that one Johnny. Hopefully they won't all get eaten up by the other fish...

V... are you gonna want a bristlenose catfish for your fishtank? A male and a female maybe??? If those little ones make it, we will have way too many for our tank!

ooOOOOoo yes please we were talking about having one just a couple of days ago :)
    but i'm worried our tank is too cold. we have the heat on the lowest setting as the fantailed goldfish gets cold and floats too much hahahaha if its a touch warm , no floating :)

do they really keep the tank cleaner ???? :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    munster lost :eek: :(
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    V V wrote:
    ooOOOOoo yes please we were talking about having one just a couple of days ago :)
    but i'm worried our tank is too cold. we have the heat on the lowest setting as the fantailed goldfish gets cold and floats too much hahahaha if its a touch warm , no floating :)

do they really keep the tank cleaner ???? :D

They do... that's why we can't really have more in our tank.. not enough algae to go around (though we do give them catfish food too!) :D Not sure what temperature we keep our tank at.. will need to ask Rob. Well.. if the little ones make it, you can have some then. Up to now we have seen TWO albinos (Edgar and Johnny) and 18 'normal' ones. We think Bruiser is the daddy..we don't know who is the mummy! Don't know how many babies in total we have.. always difficult to see. Don't know how many will be eaten either!

EDIT: We keep our tank at about 25-26 degrees.. probably way too hot for your fish :(
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    for fuck sake im trying to log into myspace and cant find the 'at' sign for my e,ail address :mad:

"e,ail"
    look, she was talking in Klingon...! :o

sorry...

right, i'm off for the saturday Sainsbury's run... life just keeps getting better and better... ;)
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    jrd wrote:
    "right, i'm off for the saturday Sainsbury's run... life just keeps getting better and better... ;)

Ha!!!! Sent my hubby to Tesco's for the shopping!!!
    AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Set my alarm for 8.30 this morning, it rang, I switched it off (thinking my half sleep that it was a mistake because today's Sunday), woke up at 9.02.. remembered what I needed to do, ran downstairs, turned the computer on and.....

I CAN'T GET THROUGH TO GLASTONBURY TICKETS!!!!! Still trying.. "internet explorer cannot display the web page"..... or, if do get through to seetickets: "

The service is currently busy
    Please try again
    Unfortunately, we are experiencing a much higher level of demand than normal and are limiting the number of simultaneous users in order to provide the best possible level of service.

You may try again as often as you wish. Please note that refreshing this page will not work!

Thanks for your patience."
    I AM NOT PATIENT!
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Helllllllloooooooooooooo!! :D:D I'm back guys!! :D:D

The play finished last night so my life is back to normal, well at least for now :D

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    :( does that mean no redrock at Glasto ??? :(

is anyone else coming to Glastonbury ??
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    V V wrote:

doesn't sound good for Rita.... even Radio Five was reporting that Glastonbury tickets sold out in 90 minutes "leaving 200,000 disappointed people who'd registered in advance"... :(
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    V V wrote:

Well.. after initial unable to get through, about 45 minutes later it was dead easy.. I could have gotten tickets many times over but...... I didn't:(:(:( They didn't accept credit cards for the UK (had to be a debit card) and.... at £150 a ticket, I was wondering... Mr. Red (who is in the dog house now) said 'do what you want to do but remember we have about £600 to fork out in a week's time for G.'s stuff (ballet, stagecoach, music lessons,etc.)... So if you feel it is worth going in the red for Glasto, go ahead' in that kind of way that you just want to kick his face in. So.... all in all, I then went on this mega guilt trip and didn't get a ticket (which I sooooooo regret now) and went into a mega depressive sulk in the bedroom all day (did leave it unless it was for a wee!). I feel I could stay in my room for another day or two but need to get G to an exam today! :(:(:( I'm very mad at myself to have given in to what was basically blackmail! Damn me! So, if you'll excuse me... I'll go cry now.... :(

BTW.. Morning everyone! Stoney.. good to see you! :D
    On a lighter note.. just got a lil' message from Byrnzie.. all is well, he's still jetlagged and hopefully will get his laptop soon... :D
    redrock wrote:
    Well.. after initial unable to get through, about 45 minutes later it was dead easy.. I could have gotten tickets many times over but...... I didn't:(:(:( They didn't accept credit cards for the UK (had to be a debit card) and.... at £150 a ticket, I was wondering... Mr. Red (who is in the dog house now) said 'do what you want to do but remember we have about £600 to fork out in a week's time for G.'s stuff (ballet, stagecoach, music lessons,etc.)... So if you feel it is worth going in the red for Glasto, go ahead' in that kind of way that you just want to kick his face in. So.... all in all, I then went on this mega guilt trip and didn't get a ticket (which I sooooooo regret now) and went into a mega depressive sulk in the bedroom all day (did leave it unless it was for a wee!). I feel I could stay in my room for another day or two but need to get G to an exam today! :(:(:( I'm very mad at myself to have given in to what was basically blackmail! Damn me! So, if you'll excuse me... I'll go cry now.... :(

BTW.. Morning everyone! Stoney.. good to see you! :D

AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a shit , tell him , I'm gonna kick his head in :mad:

£150 is nothing not for the 2 of you as it was the last year of not paying for G and you could have put some of the Ballet stuff on credit instead just swopped it around abit . BLOODY MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!
    V V wrote:
    AWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

what a shit , tell him , I'm gonna kick his head in :mad:

£150 is nothing not for the 2 of you as it was the last year of not paying for G and you could have put some of the Ballet stuff on credit instead just swopped it around abit . BLOODY MEN !!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gutted and mad at myself.. but there will be another chance on 22nd April (returned tickets and transactions that didn't go through). I'll try then. Can't put any of G's stuff on credit card either.... all by cheque or debit.

I did tell him that next time it's gonna cost him 3 x tickets (because G wants to bring a friend).... :p
    Oh RR... that's disgraceful :(

Now you can turn it around though and make him go to all the trouble of getting them... tell him that if he doesn't sort the tickets out for you... he'll get 'nothing' until Glastonbury's over ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Morning people. Sorry to hear of your misfortune red :( He'll pay though...

Wow, I'm now officially Faithfull!
    he'll get 'nothing' until Glastonbury's over ;)

He didn't dare come into the bedroom last night and slept in the spare bedroom.... and yes.. I will be going 'on strike' :p (but then that 'punishes' me as well!!!)
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Oh Sorry Rita :( Good luck for the next sale ... see it is another Sunday morning one ... I'm thinking several alarm clocks may be in order ...
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • redrock wrote:
    He didn't dare come into the bedroom last night and slept in the spare bedroom.... and yes.. I will be going 'on strike' :p (but then that 'punishes' me as well!!!)
    Nah, you can always buy something to sort that out... after all, you did give that whole lecture on how a woman doesn't NEED a man.... :p
    Nah, you can always buy something to sort that out... after all, you did give that whole lecture on how a woman doesn't NEED a man.... :p

Haha!!! :D:D:D Gonna get myself a double bunny... just in time for Easter! :D:D:D:D
    redrock wrote:
    :o well that's true but you gotta do what you gotta do so tell him it will continue til glastonburys over unless he sorts out tickets
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    ooooo sounds like a plan Red :p , and a very happy easter !!! :D
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Mornin all,

Red sorry ya didn't get tix.....but I have to say its not your hubbys fault...he was just being sensible...am sure there have been times when he's wanted to get stuff and you've been the "voice of reason". Don't keep him in the doghouse.....life is too bloody short

I love ya all

Hi V :o
    I need a coffee!