Oh god yes... teeheehee :D
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    redrock wrote:
    Countdown starts... 29 minutes

whaaaaaaaaaat...?? :confused:
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    dunkman wrote:
    we want it back :)

ooohhh i could personally remove it from you on June 18th couldnt i? :)

well, i'm certainly not giving it back, i'm too much of a tight git to just hand it over... must be the Scottish blood in me... oh, hang on, haven't we been here before... :o
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    redrock wrote:
    Countdown starts... 29 minutes

what countdown? well? AHHHH?!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Rob's countdown... 17 minutes
    the cricket... England v Ireland... England win toss and decide to bat:

2nd over: WICKET - Joyce b Rankin 1, Eng 6-1 :mad:
    6th over: WICKET - Vaughan c N O'Brien b Rankin 6, Eng 23-2 :mad: :mad:

now 72-2....
  • Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    jrd wrote:
    the cricket... England v Ireland... England win toss and decide to bat:

2nd over: WICKET - Joyce b Rankin 1, Eng 6-1 :mad:
    6th over: WICKET - Vaughan c N O'Brien b Rankin 6, Eng 23-2 :mad: :mad:

now 72-2....
    So... does that mean you have two out after 6 overs? :)

That's good for us, right?

Hmm... 72-2's a bit more like it though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Right I'm off... will have a quick fag, collect my reference, delete cookies, clear desk and shag the receptionist on my way out. Might be online later on.

jrd don't worry about the cricket. Hells don't worry about the rugby, you can easily climb in ;)

Have good weekends everyone!
    Right I'm off... will have a quick fag, collect my reference, delete cookies, clear desk and shag the receptionist on my way out. Might be online later on.

jrd don't worry about the cricket. Hells don't worry about the rugby, you can easily climb in ;)

:D climb in what? :confused:

Have a great weekend :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    So... does that mean you have two out after 6 overs? :)

That's good for us, right?

Hmm... 72-2's a bit more like it though :o

Helen I'm reading the guardians OBO (http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/overbyover/story/0,,2046528,00.html) and think this post may sum Ireland's interest in cricket

"Less of the technical detail in the commentary please", says Aidan O'Keeffe, brother of Kerry AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "There's tons of us here in Ireland who haven't the foggiest idea of the rules of cricket. We're only following the game to see if we can shame the Brits even more. How're we doing in layman's terms?"
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Jennytree wrote:
    Oh god yes... teeheehee :D

welllllllll ... engage my sexual depravity by digressing on aforementioned points :confused:

thanks for calling me god there btw :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Chime wrote:
    Helen I'm reading the guardians OBO (http://sport.guardian.co.uk/cricket/overbyover/story/0,,2046528,00.html) and think this post may sum Ireland's interest in cricket

"Less of the technical detail in the commentary please", says Aidan O'Keeffe, brother of Kerry AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA. "There's tons of us here in Ireland who haven't the foggiest idea of the rules of cricket. We're only following the game to see if we can shame the Brits even more. How're we doing in layman's terms?"
    :D:D:D:D:D LMFAO... well we'd jump on ANY bandwagon, we would :o any excuse to drink... if we got to the final by some MAD thing happening... the pubs would all be jammed and we'd all be out in our cricket jerseys :D . We like the underdogs succeeding at anything... it's even better when it's us :D

It's just my usualy 6 nations hangover :o it's that bad that I'd even watch the cricket :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh I forgot to say that my brother's meetin the President today :)

Which is really weird cos my niece met her just over a month ago :o must be my turn soon... surely?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Right I'm off... will have a quick fag, collect my reference, delete cookies, clear desk and shag the receptionist on my way out. Might be online later on.

thought you had some magnificent thread coming today... ????

having a quick fag and shagging the receptionist.. London is soooo metrosexual :cool:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    :D:D:D:D:D LMFAO... well we'd jump on ANY bandwagon, we would :o any excuse to drink... if we got to the final by some MAD thing happening... the pubs would all be jammed and we'd all be out in our cricket jerseys :D . We like the underdogs succeeding at anything... it's even better when it's us :D

It's just my usualy 6 nations hangover :o it's that bad that I'd even watch the cricket :eek:

Well you'll be happy to hear we seem to have ground to a halt :o ... you'd be doing us a favour by getting Bell out so we can get our run rate back up ....

EDIT: and I refresh the Guardian OBO and he is gone :D:D:D 21 over 89-3
    ohhhhhh urrrgggggg

cricket

*off home in a london and english sports is shit huff*
    dunkman wrote:
    ohhhhhh urrrgggggg

cricket

*off home in a london and english sports is shit huff*

I'm work in London and like English sports ... Dunk hates me :(

*cries in the corner*

:p have a good weekend!
    oooOOOooo We got loads of baby catfish! They just started swimming around today!!! Looks like we have an albino one too... we named that one Johnny. Hopefully they won't all get eaten up by the other fish...

V... are you gonna want a bristlenose catfish for your fishtank? A male and a female maybe??? If those little ones make it, we will have way too many for our tank!
    Oh I forgot to say that my brother's meetin the President today :)

Which is really weird cos my niece met her just over a month ago :o must be my turn soon... surely?

Don't you all know each other... ? :)
    dunkman wrote:

there's still time... especially if he has a couple of beers first... :D
    having a quick fag and shagging the receptionist.. London is soooo metrosexual :cool:

daisychaining... :eek:
    You've all fecked off home haven't you...?

Right, well, I shall bid myself goodnight and a pissed, high-point-scoring, boobie-smothered weekend to y'all... :D
  • Climb in what?
    Climb into Twickenham. Just borrow a ladder or two and you'll be sorted ;)
    dunkman wrote:
    The thread will not be created today, as I cannae be arsed. I mentioned it to Pippa, Heather and whoever elses presence I was drowning in last Friday night... it'll come. Besides, I have to design badges for some reason... :eek:
    dunkman wrote:
    Nah, metrosexual is so 2OO1... she's a bit of alright, and as I'll probably never see her again I thought, 'worth a try'.. sadly I hadn't the sufficient ball-power to go through with it :( But luckily I had a few fags on me ;):D
    so zhos winning noz then???

and albino johnny??? :D

do you have a ladder rita? for this cli,bing into tzickenha,§

sorry i'm not drunk just a little bit but im using a french keyboard and not going over every mistqke i make cos i cant be bothered :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    The thread will not be created today, as I cannae be arsed. I mentioned it to Pippa, Heather and whoever elses presence I was drowning in last Friday night... it'll come. Besides, I have to design badges for some reason... :eek:

intriguing??!!

dont get yourself banned or anything will you!!
    dunkman wrote:
    intriguing??!!

dont get yourself banned or anything will you!!
    for fuck sake im trying to log into myspace and cant find the 'at' sign for my e,ail address :mad:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    for fuck sake im trying to log into myspace and cant find the 'at' sign for my e,ail address :mad:

cut and paste one of those bad boys :)
    dunkman wrote:

cut and paste one of those bad boys :)
    :) thank you... done
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    so zhos winning noz then???

and albino johnny??? :D

do you have a ladder rita? for this cli,bing into tzickenha,§

sorry i'm not drunk just a little bit but im using a french keyboard and not going over every mistqke i make cos i cant be bothered :o

Got a highish ladder.. can always try!

Johnny named after Johnny Winter.. but you're probably to young to know about him!

Aahhhh French keyboards..... proper AZERTY ones! :D:D:D Say bonsoir to your french person!

Johnny --> http://www.wyes.org/Assets/Images/LocalProd/Nightlife/Warehouse%20-%20Johnny%20Winter.jpg
    Little Johnny --> http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i85/grrdoc/catfish/?action=view&current=DSC05157.jpg
    Erik, Erik's daughter 1, and another baby (little speck on a leaf in front of the Gourami)---> http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i85/grrdoc/catfish/?action=view&current=DSC05157.jpg

Now.. time for a cigar to celebrate :D:D:D