Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    awesomeness :)

i get in around 3pm so i'll check in and stuff and we'll all go to the pub or whatever for some food huh? and then drinking commences... mmmmmm

how early you getting in? not silly times like last time are ye?
    Well it's early enough but I think it's a more reasonable time :D like I think my flight lands around 9.30am or something cos I had figured I'd be in the city by 11am but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure there'll be a lot of us hanging around so we can plan something closer to the time... but I'll have my phone on me either way.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    eMMI wrote:
    hmm. I blame it on all the cough medicine and pain killers I've had to eat in the past couple of days. :o

I don't know. and don't get worried bro! should've put a smilie on it. :)

sorry... did you say something?

:p
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    Well it's early enough but I think it's a more reasonable time :D like I think my flight lands around 9.30am or something cos I had figured I'd be in the city by 11am but I'm not 100% sure. I'm sure there'll be a lot of us hanging around so we can plan something closer to the time... but I'll have my phone on me either way.

:cool:

oh its so exciting :):) i'm such a kid :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    dunkman wrote:
    as you're the only one genuinely interested!!! my friend just textededed (how do you say that) to say i could borrow his kiltand heres the tartan i'm wearing... http://www.scotsconnection.com/uploads/html/MacBeth_Tartan_543_1.htm

I am genuinely interested.. and that's a pretty tartan.. I like the name... But how are you going to get it to size without destroying it? :D
    dunkman wrote:
    :cool:

oh its so exciting :):) i'm such a kid :rolleyes:
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=239022

Makes two of us :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Chime wrote:
    Dunk I hate to break it to you .... but ... I don't think red's interest is in the tartan :o ... under the tartan maybe ...
    :eek: Chime!!!! :eek: How could you say a thing like that!
    dunkman wrote:
    dirty hooker :eek: :D

heres another one for her then :D

You're spoiling me Dunk... :D
    Buru wrote:
    Red brought some stuff later, minicakes or buns or something like that
    I ate about half the bag :p
    Big muffins they were! :D
    dunkman wrote:
    are you and hellsy over for the Sunday night though!!! i think Hells said she was.... actually is anyone from this thread coming out on the sunday night!!

Chime and Rob i take it are?? anyone else

Me Me Me Me
    What's the point? The place that we are supposedly meeting at closes at 2230 for fuck's sake... unless Red wants to throw a party at home... ;)

We'll just tell everyone on the blog to turn up ;)

Would do darlin' but it's a school day the next day and I have a kid at home! :p
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    dunkman wrote:
    sorry... did you say something?

:rolleyes:

there I was, thinking you'd have one of your "nice" phases again.

nevermind then.

"Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    and decides2dream and whoever else... I'm sure we'll make plans closer for the day time... but they don't wanna drink during the day :o

Ha! D2D's gonna be at my place.. maybe I won't tell her how to get to central london!
    Guys.... if any of you are arriving at heathrowand are staying at my place let me know dates and times... maybe I can get hubby to pick up.
    redrock wrote:
    Ha! D2D's gonna be at my place.. maybe I won't tell her how to get to central london!
    :D that means I'll just have to come out to yours then :p remember I know where you live ;)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    dunkman wrote:
    i come from a *ahem*rough*/ahem* background/area... we had a "chase the other team with a dogshit on a stick" team..

bah! we didn't have time for school teams - back where I come from we were all working down t'pit by the time we were 6!
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    redrock wrote:
    Big muffins they were! :D

they were very good.

I'm up for sunday night, and if a whole bunch of you is off to do soemthing during the day, before I go to Muse, I'm up for that too.

heck, I'm up for anything (except maybe licking donkey balls) :p
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    Buru wrote:
    they were very good.

I'm up for sunday night, and if a whole bunch of you is off to do soemthing during the day, before I go to Muse, I'm up for that too.

Yayyyyyyyy :) we have another one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Buru wrote:
    they were very good.

Well.. maybe you're in luck because it's not that easy to find donkeys in the middle of London... And hey... for me as long as I'm home to get G out of bed and off to school in the morning!
  • redladyredlady Posts: 602
    Good evening all...this is going to be a great weekend for me...woohoo...tomorrow evening is a little festival here in town with the Levellers and other bands ...saturday evening b-day party from our neighbour and sunday evening b-day party from hubby's brother....ooohhhhh lots of alcohol is involved...LOL
    Pukkelpop '95 Neil Young with Pearl Jam without EV
    Antwerp 30-08-2006
    Berlin 23-09-2006
    Rock Werchter 29-06-2007
    Nijmegen 27-06-2010
    Rock Werchter 04-07-2010
  • i'm back home :) my throat hurts like hell, but other than that i'm fine.

how is everyone else doing?
    20.04.06, 23.08.06, 27.08.06, 14.09.06, 16.09.06, 17.09.06, 19.09.06, 20.09.06, 18.06.07
    Hi Redlay!

Good morning everyone!

Heather! That was quick! Ice cream... loads of ice cream... Ben & Jerry's preferably... that's the best for the 'just got my tonsils out' feel! :D
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    ben & jerrys fish food ~~LOVELY :D

morning red Ladies !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    Morning all :)

I got my rolling stones tickets this morning :)

My new housemate's dropping some stuff over this evening before he moves in on Sunday so I can't really do anything tonight :( . Meeting Damian for a few tomorrow night though... just looking forward to doing nothing otherwise :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    wow... just realised its been nearly a whole year since the Astoria gig.. and i've realised that gig was a turning point in life as me and mrs D were having some 'problems' around this time last year... then i went to Astoria and came back and she was like a new person :confused: i have no idea why we werent getting along... but she brought the kids down to Carlisle to meet me off the train and since then its been rosy dosy... seeing my kids on the platform that day was best feeling ever...

confession time over :D

now back to random insults, sexual harassment of the ladies on here and general obnoxiousness... starting with jrd :)
  • Morning everyone :) Last day at work today :eek: So I'm going to take it easy and not do much. Heather-glad to hear you're out. My throat still feels like sandpaper and my chest hurts even more than yesterday. :mad:
    My throat still feels like sandpaper and my chest hurts even more than yesterday. :mad:

wimp :rolleyes:

last day!!!! :):) ooohhh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the ceiling!!!

what drugs was HE on... :confused:
  • dunkman wrote:
    wimp :rolleyes:

last day!!!! :):) ooohhh what a feeling, when you're dancing on the ceiling!!!

what drugs was HE on... :confused:
    Well I wont be dancing on the ceiling until I get another job sorted out, so :p

As for drugs, cough mixture and Lemsip (talk about hardcore) is all I've been on lately. You heard that right.

So can we expect more MySpace shenanigans this day?
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    awwwwwwwwwwww Dunk thats a lovely lil story :)
    I too came back from Astoria feeling like a new women more determand and strong in myself :) yay to PEARL JAM :p

Rob thank goodness shitty job nearly over :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    dunkman wrote:
    wow... just realised its been nearly a whole year since the Astoria gig.. and i've realised that gig was a turning point in life as me and mrs D were having some 'problems' around this time last year... then i went to Astoria and came back and she was like a new person :confused: i have no idea why we werent getting along... but she brought the kids down to Carlisle to meet me off the train and since then its been rosy dosy... seeing my kids on the platform that day was best feeling ever...

confession time over :D

now back to random insults, sexual harassment of the ladies on here and general obnoxiousness... starting with jrd :)
    Awwww... :o how sweet dunk? Well perhaps it was YOU who changed? It was quite a life changing experience!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Awwww... :o how sweet dunk? Well perhaps it was YOU who changed? It was quite a life changing experience!
    I'm going to start a 'special' thread in the porch today. Keep your spuds peeled ;)

Funnily enough, it was a year ago today that I found out about the Astoria, and a year ago tomorrow that the tickets went on sale! :o