Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    dunkman wrote:
    do you think my elephant impression will cheer her up :):):o
    well it will certainly make her laugh ;)

Rita darling, if I needed a favour this time next year, could I call on you? :) It's just I'm looking at next years 6 nations fixtures and see we have the last match in Twickenham :o and I'm wondering if I could get my hands on a ticket (I'd of course try for two), would you be willing to put me up for a night or two? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    well it will certainly make her laugh ;)

Rita darling, if I needed a favour this time next year, could I call on you? :) It's just I'm looking at next years 6 nations fixtures and see we have the last match in Twickenham :o and I'm wondering if I could get my hands on a ticket (I'd of course try for two), would you be willing to put me up for a night or two? :)

Of course you can stay.. but you will need three tickets at least! :p
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    dunkman wrote:
    perhaps it was!!! :):)

i've been mucking around with photos recently and here's two "grainy" ones i did of my girls :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/439558160/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/439558152/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76048782@N00/

they are beautiful!
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    It's been raining since monday, non-stop.
    When did I move to London?

No signs of the rain going away either... :(
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
    redrock wrote:
    Of course you can stay.. but you will need three tickets at least! :p
    :o ehhh... anyone else? :D

Lol, well see it would be normal for me to get one... but since it's an away game I may get my hands on two... 3 would be impossible I'm afraid :o BUT we could ask around the bars beforehand :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • jrdjrd Posts: 3,060
    :o ehhh... anyone else? :D

Lol, well see it would be normal for me to get one... but since it's an away game I may get my hands on two... 3 would be impossible I'm afraid :o BUT we could ask around the bars beforehand :)

my brother-in-law stewards at Twickenham... he might be able to get hold of a ticket or two... but they're bloody expensive aren't they ?
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
    :.o BUT we could ask around the bars beforehand :)

You'll be lucky!
    jrd wrote:
    my brother-in-law stewards at Twickenham... he might be able to get hold of a ticket or two... but they're bloody expensive aren't they ?
    :eek: REALLY???????? Would be worth asking if you wouldn't mind.

I don't find them too expensive :o . I think it's well worth it. I find rugby to be like Pearl Jam... it's as much about the day out and the craic with the fans as it is about the game... ok well depending on what the game IS :o

But looking at the fixtures, we could be in the same trouble again next year. The last day has Scotland Italy first (forgeddaboutit), then England Ireland and then Wales France, so if it DOES come down to the last day, France are gonna know exactly what they have to do again :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    You'll be lucky!
    I told ya about all the people I know who managed to get them around Lansdowne before kick off?

It happens... I'd imagine the England rugby crowd to be similar to the Irish rugby crowd.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    , France are gonna know exactly what they have to do again :o

And I'll be there to watch it with you! :D
    redrock wrote:
    And I'll be there to watch it with you! :D
    Oh no, I'll be getting the first flight back after we beat England :o to celebrate the grand slam over here :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Oh no, I'll be getting the first flight back after we beat England :o to celebrate the grand slam over here :p

you'll be staying at Rita's for 2 years (or more) ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D
    Oh yeah? Well, I've had about enough of morons and halfwits, dolts, dunces, dullards and dumbbells - and you chowderhead yokel, you blithering hayseed, you - you've had enough of me?
  • eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    jrd wrote:
    i have to own up and say it was me... :cool:

and i may just be exaggerating a tiny bit about the inability to stand up... otherwise how have i managed to get home all those times i don't remember doing so....? :o

just don't like (can't) dancing...

yeh, I noticed that. very funny. :D

well, when I was talking about people who can't stand up cause they're so drunk I wasn't necessarily talking about you. as I've seen people in that condition. and it never seizes to amaze me. :rolleyes:
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    jrd wrote:
    you'll be staying at Rita's for 2 years (or more) ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D
    :mad: cheeky fecker :p
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    lol emmi :D

Oh everyone send Barbara a note :o she's sick in bed with what sounds like a bad flu :( and she needs cheering up :)

;):p

ooh, I'd love to.. but how. is she around here? myspace? I'm clueless it seems. :o
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
    eMMI wrote:
    ;):p

ooh, I'd love to.. but how. is she around here? myspace? I'm clueless it seems. :o
    TheSeeker74 :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    :mad: cheeky fecker :p

the pleasure's all mine :p

i'll enquire about whether the stewards can get their hands on any tickets for 'friends and family' or not...
    Wishful thinking! :D
    redrock wrote:
    Wishful thinking! :D
    well it's not likely really considering we've France and England away... so I don't have much hope for it next year to be honest... but it would be nice to be in Twickenham to see us getting another triple crown :)

Good man jrd, that would be nice. Would you go yourself? I've already been asking around about tickets :D lol, well I know that nobody would know until much closer to the game but one of the foremen can DEFINITELY get them for any game, he discovered just a bit too late for this years matches, lol, so I've already put my word in there :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    TheSeeker74 :)

alrighty, thank you. :) off to send a PM I am then. :D
    eMMI wrote:
    alrighty, thank you. :) off to send a PM I am then. :D

like Yoda talking you are... :D:o
    jrd wrote:
    like Yoda talking you are... :D:o

that aware of I am.

Yoda oh so deeply do I like.

;):D
    Good man jrd, that would be nice. Would you go yourself?

i'd go if i could afford it... think i must have some Scottish blood in me...
    jrd wrote:
    :D well me or Rita would be definitely happy to take it off your hands I'd imagine... I'd say I'd manage to sort a ticket before I get there hopefully :o . Well if I have my flight booked already it would make me more determined to get one... so I'd be back to my annoying self of asking EVERYONE :D

And then I'll be working on Lansdowne rd anyway so SURELY I'd have at least ONE rugby connection? :o I'm gonna have to do some amount of flirting on that job :o:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    And if you don't have a ticket but do have a flight, then you'll just have to come over and visit. I'm sure there will be something else on, or.... we can put the TV in the garden, watch the game on TV and, if the wind is blowing in the right direction, we might be able to hear the cheers from the stadium.
    redrock wrote:
    And if you don't have a ticket but do have a flight, then you'll just have to come over and visit. I'm sure there will be something else on, or.... we can put the TV in the garden, watch the game on TV and, if the wind is blowing in the right direction, we might be able to hear the cheers from the stadium.

[size=-2]sssshhhh... you can follow the game much better on TV anyway...[/size]

:D
    redrock wrote:
    Thank you :) that sounds like a plan... OR we could go to a certain pub with 'nice' staff and possibly 'nice' clientele to watch it :D . Probably wouldn't get near it though :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    jrd wrote:
    [size=-2]sssshhhh... you can follow the game much better on TV anyway...[/size]

:D
    :) well what I discovered at the France match is the best plan is to GO to the match but listen to the commentary on your phone/radio :) so you know all that's happening and STILL get to soak up the atmosphere :) . Clever, eh? AND I was the first person EVER to think about that :cool: ok, well maybe not... but still ! :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    jrd wrote:

we want it back :)

ooohhh i could personally remove it from you on June 18th couldnt i? :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Half an hour to go... w00t