Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    i heard it... but only from yourself... although i read this article in which Stone gets a wee scolding for not coming to glasgow this tour... says something like "we might tour again in 2007 and hit more of europe, so that means glasgow doesnt it"

i'm probably way off with that one!

i started a thread with the article anyway... Stone hints at more Euro dates in 2007... its on the porch page 312 because nobody saw it :( ;)
    Oh yeh :rolleyes: me me me all over again :p

Dunky, I’m perfectly capable of taking a slagging as I HAVE done for years… remember the ONE time I slagged you??? And you went into a huff for days? :rolleyes: Well I think I’m entitled to bitch about your slagging just once :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    Byrnzie wrote:
    To be honest, I created this thread as a post Astoria - pre Dublin and beyond thread. I feel that everyone should be free to talk about whatever they like, be it peas, or Hurling, or chocolate penises. Still I must say though, that having gotten a fairly good idea of what Dunkman's like, I wouldn't for a minute get wound up by what he's saying HH as it's just tongue in cheek stuff. Peace!! And peas!!

Apart from peas!!!!!! :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
  • newagehippienewagehippie Posts: 749
    never stopped ;)

then about 3pm all the americans would be on and that was that!

:)

Bunch of fuckers....how dare they come on this American bands website!!!!:mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Cheers,
    NEWAGEHIPPIE

Keep your eyes open, eventually something will happen....
  • stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    What's tomorrow night's gig? :o
    Damn I really need to keep up. I was once so good at that kind of thing :D:D Then I went to the Astoria gig and bam! my memory's been shit ever since! LOL
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Byrnzie wrote:
    To be honest, I created this thread as a post Astoria - pre Dublin and beyond thread. I feel that everyone should be free to talk about whatever they like, be it peas, or Hurling, or chocolate penises. Still I must say though, that having gotten a fairly good idea of what Dunkman's like, I wouldn't for a minute get wound up by what he's saying HH as it's just tongue in cheek stuff. Peace!! And peas!!
    Oh I know that. I just didn’t expect everyone else to go along with him saying ‘oh well actually yeh, I’m not interested’ :confused: And thanks, I WAS under the impression we were allowed talk about anything :confused:

But continue… I won’t get that wrong again :cool:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    UKDave wrote:
    Apart from peas!!!!!! :eek:

Remember what you said some posts back...."Jeez... are we still on this subject....?!"
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Well I think I’m entitled to bitch about your slagging just once :cool:

of course you are... :)

i said i'll stop it and i have

here feast your eyes on some lovely white thighs ;)

mud-golf
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    redrock wrote:
    Remember what you said some posts back...."Jeez... are we still on this subject....?!"

It was Byrnzie!!!! :(
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Right something happy to chat about. It's my birthday on Wednesday :D although I'm not sure if I am too happy about that :confused:
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Bunch of fuckers....how dare they come on this American bands website!!!!:mad:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oh bugger... i didnt mean like that ... i meant like the forum would be kinda dry and nothing much happening until 9am US time and then it got busy...

i wasnt complaining about the US guys being on it... i just meant it got busier so it meant it was harder to talk shit to each other :)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    UKDave wrote:
    Jeez... are we still on this subject....?!

D

It was you!!!!!
    Chime wrote:
    Right something happy to chat about. It's my birthday on Wednesday :D although I'm not sure if I am too happy about that :confused:
    Happy birthday! Big party planned?
    The list of names on page 1 of this topic, is that people who are going to Dublin? Or people who went to the Astoria gig?

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
    Chime wrote:

You shouldn't be worrying about birthdays yet?!!! far too young... ;) wait til you get to Byrnzie and my age... :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    What's tomorrow night's gig? :o
    Damn I really need to keep up. I was once so good at that kind of thing :D:D Then I went to the Astoria gig and bam! my memory's been shit ever since! LOL

its the start of the World Tour proper i think... maybe got my dates mixed up!!!
    oh bugger... i didnt mean like that ... i meant like the forum would be kinda dry and nothing much happening until 9am US time and then it got busy...

i wasnt complaining about the US guys being on it... i just meant it got busier so it meant it was harder to talk shit to each other :)

Stop while you still can keep a bit of dignity :D You're just going to dig yourself deeper in it! :D:D
    redrock wrote:
    It was you!!!!!

*** finds himself in impossible situation *** how to end the topic without mentioning it or ignoring it....??? :rolleyes:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    The list of names on page 1 of this topic, is that people who are going to Dublin? Or people who went to the Astoria gig?
    I think it's both
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    UKDave wrote:
    You shouldn't be worrying about birthdays yet?!!! far too young... ;) wait til you get to Byrnzie and my age... :eek:

And at my age you don't care because you don't remember - it's called senility!
    redrock wrote:
    Stop while you still can keep a bit of dignity :D You're just going to dig yourself deeper in it! :D:D

i have full dignity intact

* is that time for my bus..........scarpers!! *
    UKDave wrote:
    *** finds himself in impossible situation *** how to end the topic without mentioning it or ignoring it....??? :rolleyes:
    Let it pass quietly.....
    redrock wrote:
    And at my age you don't care because you don't remember - it's called senility!

*** moving swiftly on *** how old is that the? ;)
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    I think it's both

That's ok then. Just that I'm not going to the Dublin show so if that's what the list is for, my name needs to be removed. :D

Don't want to get people's hopes up! LOL ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    ***Loud noises***

Haha... helllooooo everybody!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
    UKDave wrote:
    *** moving swiftly on *** how old is that the? ;)
    Let's just say when my daughter misheard the lyrics "gremmie out of control" and thought it was "granny out of control" (this was after Astoria and before we had European dates) she said "that's probably what you'll be when you'll see PJ again!"

Though I MUST stress - I AM NOT A GRANNY!!!! And I'm not as old as Boom.
    That's ok then. Just that I'm not going to the Dublin show so if that's what the list is for, my name needs to be removed. :D

Don't want to get people's hopes up! LOL ;)

Lol :D Oh ok.

Heya Jenny :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    redrock wrote:
    Happy birthday! Big party planned?

Nope nothing planned at all. Wednesday is a bad day for a birthday.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    redrock wrote:
    Let's just say when my daughter misheard the lyrics "gremmie out of control" and thought it was "granny out of control" (this was after Astoria and before we had European dates) she said "that's probably what you'll be when you'll see PJ again!"

Though I MUST stress - I AM NOT A GRANNY!!!! And I'm not as old as Boom.

Theoretically I could be a grandad within the next 5 years... I have a 16 year old son :eek:
    Astoria Crew
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    I'm old enough to be Irish Al's mum. My daughter is 11 (going on 16!) but I had her late (as people would say).
    UKDave wrote:
    Theoretically I could be a grandad within the next 5 years... I have a 16 year old son :eek:

Blimey oldie!! ;)

Rockin' out to Creadles