Dublin crew!!!

Comments

• Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Irish Al wrote:
    Don't worry about it helen, we'll talk all the GAA and paddy stuff we want!!!
    Fuck the begrudgers!!
    Lol Al yeh I know. I just think it’s slightly ironic :confused: lol.

It’s the first thing in about 2000 posts that hasn’t been about food and actually was something to do with the thread title :confused:

Ah well. it’s a good thing my computer keeps fucking up today. anyone know why broadband doesn’t work in the rain???
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Not after he's read this - me, HH, redrock and chime will be standing ready with a vat of melted choc!!!!!
    Oh yes we will - dark chocolate.
  • foxymop79foxymop79 Posts: 460
    redrock wrote:
    Oh yes we will - dark chocolate.

I just had a wonderful daydream!
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

*Astoria Crew in Dublin 2006*
    foxymop79 wrote:
    I just had a wonderful daydream!
    Don't go there.....:D
  • ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037

It’s the first thing in about 2000 posts that hasn’t been about food and actually was something to do with the thread title :confused:

Ah well. it’s a good thing my computer keeps fucking up today. anyone know why broadband doesn’t work in the rain???

You need to take your p.c inside dear. Electrical items shouldn't be operated outside in the rain :o
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236

This is the problem with threads about gigs a long way away....we get bored!
    It's not like I meant to be working or anything. I'm in an open plan office with people mulling around and I've been hiding the fact that I've been on here pretty much all day and done no work!!

Broadband should definitly not be effect by the rain???
    :confused:
    I need a coffee!
  • chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Byrnzie wrote:
    You need to take your p.c inside dear. Electrical items shouldn't be operated outside in the rain :o

Sorry HH :o but that did make me lol :D
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
    Irish Al wrote:
    HH always blames it on her PC! Face up to the facts girl, your mind is just not at work!
    foxymop79 wrote:
    Not after he's read this - me, HH, redrock and chime will be standing ready with a vat of melted choc!!!!!
    lol, and we’ll all have pulled eachothers hair out trying to get in there first :D

So Al, what four teams do you reckon will still be in it at the end of August?

‘But what about pea and mint salad for H's BBQ she doesn't know she's having?’

If I’m having a bbq, there will certainly be NO peas there :mad: . To keep some of you happy, I can get some kidney beans and using food colouring turn them green to resemble peas… wouldn’t THAT be nice, eh??? :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Byrnzie wrote:

Wish I'd thought of that one!!
    I need a coffee!
    If I’m having a bbq, there will certainly be NO peas there :mad: .

What, not even crushed in the carpet for Byrnzie?
    So Al, what four teams do you reckon will still be in it at the end of August?

Louth, London (10,000 - 1), New York (20,000 - 1) and Waterford (1000 - 1)!!

Seriously sadly Dublin, Tyrone, Kerry and Galway!

Got good odds on Louth getting to the quaters though - I live in hope!
    I need a coffee!
  • LucyLucy Posts: 4
    They played State of Love and Trust on Friday night in New York. I wonder if they'll play some oldies for Dublin. 99 days to go boys and girls (not that Im counting of course.....well yes I am hee hee)
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
    Lucy wrote:
    They played State of Love and Trust on Friday night in New York. I wonder if they'll play some oldies for Dublin. 99 days to go boys and girls (not that Im counting of course.....well yes I am hee hee)

99 luftballons.... sorry that's something else. 99 days of talking rubbish on this thread - wow!
    Irish Al wrote:
    This is the problem with threads about gigs a long way away....we get bored!
    It's not like I meant to be working or anything. I'm in an open plan office with people mulling around and I've been hiding the fact that I've been on here pretty much all day and done no work!!

It actually does. I remember when I got broadband at first and a friend told me that and I was laughing at her… but I’m telling ya, EVERY time it’s raining, it’s either really slow or doesn’t work at all. I don’t know the science behind it but it’s EVERY fucking time :confused:

And this is the BEST time to predict who'll be in the final... just when it's starting. Although I'm not good at predictions myself :o . I actually DON'T think it will be Kerry & Tyrone :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    redrock wrote:
    99 luftballons.... sorry that's something else. 99 days of talking rubbish on this thread - wow!

Anyone else have the words "I'VE TASTED A LIFE WASTED" going through their heads at the moment, I do!

What am I doing with my life????????????????????????
    I need a coffee!
  • LucyLucy Posts: 4
    I really dont know hiow Im going to last all summer. My mates are so sick of me talking about it already. In those immortal words "The waiting drove me mad.."
    I'm like an opening band for the sun

And this is the BEST time to predict who'll be in the final... just when it's starting. Although I'm not good at predictions myself :o . I actually DON'T think it will be Kerry & Tyrone :)

So who will it be???
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Anyone else have the words "I'VE TASTED A LIFE WASTED" going through their heads at the moment, I do!

What am I doing with my life????????????????????????

And how old are you? Still time to change!

What have I DONE with my life!?!?!?! :D
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

och... stop yur greetin.. ;)

i was monaing cos i found it boring... just as you would find it boring if the english guys on the astoria thread had 3 pages of cricket stuff... boring

talking about sex, PJ, sex with PJ, BJ's with PJ, or PJ and Duncan is fine... as everyone can join in with the frivolities ;)
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • UKDaveUKDave Posts: 5,557
    redrock wrote:
    What, not even crushed in the carpet for Byrnzie?

Jeez... are we still on this subject....?!

Alcohol... got to try some Magners Irish Cider last week... very nice but I still think it will be Guinness time come August... :D
    Astoria Crew
    Troubled souls unite, we got ourselves tonight...
    Astoria, Dublin, Reading 06
    Katowice, Wembley 07
    SBE, Manchester, O2 09
    Hyde Park 10
    Manchester 1&2 12
    This is just g'bye for now...
    UKDave wrote:

Nah... we had let that one go. Byrnzie started it up again. He just can't get over it.
    redrock wrote:
    And how old are you? Still time to change!

What have I DONE with my life!?!?!?! :D

The ripe old age of 28! My legacy for my daughter is some rare PJ memrobelia and a worn out laptop that is stuck on these pages!!
    I need a coffee!
    och... stop yur greetin.. ;)

i was monaing cos i found it boring... just as you would find it boring if the english guys on the astoria thread had 3 pages of cricket stuff... boring

talking about sex, PJ, sex with PJ, BJ's with PJ, or PJ and Duncan is fine... as everyone can join in with the frivolities ;)

BJ's to PJ is one of my favourite things!!
    I need a coffee!
    I’m sorry for my little outburst everyone but a lot of you wouldn’t realise that dunky does this EVERY time I mention anything about Ireland or Irish sports or Irish anything… he goes on about how it shouldn’t be allowed. I dunno, even if he’s not in that thread, he kinda sniffs it out and bursts in saying ‘oh here’s Helen talking about Irish stuff AGAIN’ :rolleyes: well I’m sorry for BEING Irish but I AM gonna talk about stuff going on in my life and there just doesn’t happen to be very much Scottish stuff going on at the moment and I figured it would be allowed in THIS thread of all threads. :mad: . It’s not my fault nobody responds to Scottish threads but I don’t feel obliged to respond to threads regarding stuff in other countries, although I do, so I’d like to think I can talk about the odd thing going on in Ireland :rolleyes:

So there, rant over!!!!! :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Irish Al wrote:
    The ripe old age of 28! My legacy for my daughter is some rare PJ memrobelia and a worn out laptop that is stuck on these pages!!

Ha ha, just a baby.. Rare PJ memorabilia - not bad for a legacy (not sure about the laptop though!)
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    It actually does. I remember when I got broadband at first and a friend told me that and I was laughing at her… but I’m telling ya, EVERY time it’s raining, it’s either really slow or doesn’t work at all. I don’t know the science behind it but it’s EVERY fucking time :confused:

are you being serious??

:D:D

broadband works with your phone line, you know that much... so pick up your phone and call someone... if people talk really slow like Daniel Day Lewis in My Left Foot then yes the rain must be affecting the speed of your t'internet ;)

i'm 100% positive that rain wont affect your connection... bad workman blames tools shocker!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
    UKDave wrote:

Alcohol... got to try some Magners Irish Cider last week... very nice but I still think it will be Guinness time come August... :D

Magners (ask for Bulmers in Ireland though - very confusing when pished!) is liquid gold! Love it!! I have at present 5 litre bottles sitting in my kitchen - beckoning ....
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)

I’m sorry for my little outburst everyone but a lot of you wouldn’t realise that dunky does this EVERY time I mention anything about Ireland or Irish sports or Irish anything…

Requires investigating. In the meantime... chill....
    I’m sorry for my little outburst everyone but a lot of you wouldn’t realise that dunky does this EVERY time I mention anything about Ireland or Irish sports or Irish anything… he goes on about how it shouldn’t be allowed. I dunno, even if he’s not in that thread, he kinda sniffs it out and bursts in saying ‘oh here’s Helen talking about Irish stuff AGAIN’ :rolleyes: well I’m sorry for BEING Irish but I AM gonna talk about stuff going on in my life and there just doesn’t happen to be very much Scottish stuff going on at the moment and I figured it would be allowed in THIS thread of all threads. :mad: . It’s not my fault nobody responds to Scottish threads but I don’t feel obliged to respond to threads regarding stuff in other countries, although I do, so I’d like to think I can talk about the odd thing going on in Ireland :rolleyes:

So there, rant over!!!!! :o

You go girl .....
    Wembley 1996
    Glasgow 2000
    Astoria 2006
    Leeds Festival 2006
    Dublin 2006 (Wooooot!)